Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked on the Schofield thread and apparently 'Sunday with Arlene Foster' is apparently a thing on GBNews. I thought working on a Sunday was frowned upon by DUP types or have they gone all modern?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the smaller ones who are giving away cars etc are probably legit but houses? Here’s the bit I don’t understand and I’d love someone to enlighten me, a lot of the time they give away houses or a £200k cash alternative (for example). If the winner takes the cash then what happens to the house? Surely they’ve bought the house in the first place to be able to give it away? Was it Bear competitions who gave away a house recently and some sort of relative won? It just seems like such a dodgy, unregulated industry and a front for something else? 🤔
My best friend's hubby won a pretty decent vehicle off McKinney's I think. Not connected to the organisers. Still think it's a lot of money to gamble regularly.
---
R kings actually.

He also won the big prize on the late late years ago (before they made it that the nordies can't enter).

Jammy bastids.
---
Just checked and most of R kings comps are less than £1 to enter. Hmmm. Could be worse. I think theirs was more though as it was a more niche vehicle that not everyone would want and didn't have that many entries as a result. I was gonna screenshot her telling me about it to prove this is real but she must have rung me.
---
Ah... Individual tickets are 99p but they must have bought a good few of them.

Apologies that this is just a stream of my checking stuff and commenting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Schlong is a funny word.
Does McBride really believe this or is it satire?

Reactions: 1
Can we all light a blessed candle for Jamie please? After years of telling us that Alliance are part of a pan Nationalist front, he’s suddenly woken up today and decided they’re a Unionist party. Thoughts and prayers 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re the competitions I'm not saying that ordinary people can't win, but seems a bit weird rich people like Tiffany Brien and Matty Rea would even enter the competition given she bought a half million pound house at Cultra then flattened it and built a new one. That's what's suss. Maybe the odd big name wins for advertising and to encourage others to enter.

Reactions: 3
I’ve entered the Omaze house draw as it is fully legit and aligned with well known charities like Marie curie etc. I wouldn’t enter a fb one myself.

Has anyone discussed these competitions pages? Would question how legit they are
I live in an area where a well known comp page is based, heard not long ago it was being used to launder money for local dealers, and funny enough between the dealers themselves, their partners or associates are regular winners. The mind wanders...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I live in an area where a well known comp page is based, heard not long ago it was being used to launder money for local dealers, and funny enough between the dealers themselves, their partners or associates are regular winners. The mind wanders...
It’s questionable that family members win, good luck to anyone winning, but to not post the picture of the winner makes you wonder why hide?

is Paddy gonna do the decent and honourable thing and force RTE to let us lot enter the competitions again??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
is Paddy gonna do the decent and honourable thing and force RTE to let us lot enter the competitions again??
Don’t want to triangulate myself fully but there are regulations in place that prevent us in NI entering certain competitions within the UK. I imagine there might be similar imparting the late show and NI.
I’m glad paddy got the job. He is someone who really seems to explore and challenge his own opinions and I love his story how he got together with his wife who was just a long term friend.

As IF Eamonn Holmes liked Katie Hopkins rant about Schofield on Insta, she called him Phillip Saville 😳

• Haha
Don’t want to triangulate myself fully but there are regulations in place that prevent us in NI entering certain competitions within the UK. I imagine there might be similar imparting the late show and NI.
I’m glad paddy got the job. He is someone who really seems to explore and challenge his own opinions and I love his story how he got together with his wife who was just a long term friend.
I always assumed it was a Brexit thing that stopped us being able to enter... But might be wrong. Wrong timeline?

Has anyone discussed these competitions pages? Would question how legit they are
Are these the competitions run by the company owned by Andi Peters, who is managed by the same company as Phil, Ant & Dec, etc? Rotten to the core.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Eamonn is loving the schofield thing. And I don’t blame him. But he is basically that uncle who doesn’t have the most progressive views but he doesn’t tout you out to your parents when he catches you smoking out the back so you love him any way.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.