Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye and wait to ye hear what else, some Eagle eyed twitter person said he was the driver who filmed the two people riding in the cab a while back.
Can't verify but it sure looked like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye and wait to ye hear what else, some Eagle eyed twitter person said he was the driver who filmed the two people riding in the cab a while back.
🤣 Life of feckin Brian

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've hurt myself. I might need new skin. Them fast scooters are very dangerous 😭
---

• Haha
  • Sad
Not funny now… allegedly the guy who was pistol whipped has apparently hung himself. Not sure if that is true but if it is then that is bleeping horrendous.
remember thegirl who got fingered in the value cab- she apparently took an overdose. I assume she is ok now but whoever is leaking the taxi footage needs taken to account. Regardless of what any victims or perpetrators do they have a responsibility to not leak data.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Not funny now… allegedly the guy who was pistol whipped has apparently hung himself. Not sure if that is true but if it is then that is bleeping horrendous.
remember thegirl who got fingered in the value cab- she apparently took an overdose. I assume she is ok now but whoever is leaking the taxi footage needs taken to account. Regardless of what any victims or perpetrators do they have a responsibility to not leak data.
Jesus hope it isn't true.

Reactions: 1
I have heard someone's electric box going off for more than 3 days now. Would this be the sort of thing I'd ring up as a noise complaint? Or is it so minor that I drown it out?

It's that WEEEEEwoooWEEEEwooo type of high pitched sound.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have heard someone's electric box going off for more than 3 days now. Would this be the sort of thing I'd ring up as a noise complaint? Or is it so minor that I drown it out?

It's that WEEEEEwoooWEEEEwooo type of high pitched sound.
Is the property vacant?
If not, you could check on the person and make sure they're OK. You can disable the alarm on prepaid meters quite easily, have done it a few times.

Reactions: 2
He’s defo not - I saw that earlier on Facebook and googled it. This is the value cabs guy - different names

---
This is so sad 😞 I hope it’s just a rumour

Is the property vacant?
If not, you could check on the person and make sure they're OK. You can disable the alarm on prepaid meters quite easily, have done it a few times.
I'm not entirely sure because I'm in a cul-de-sac development and the sound is coming from a house a good bit away, but I can still hear it. I suspected it to be just north of me but it seems to be just south (and down a sort of lane of houses). I have asked in a local group to see if there were any neighbours but no replies as of yet

I'm not entirely sure because I'm in a cul-de-sac development and the sound is coming from a house a good bit away, but I can still hear it. I suspected it to be just north of me but it seems to be just south (and down a sort of lane of houses). I have asked in a local group to see if there were any neighbours but no replies as of yet
Thats all you can do really. It's irritating, council's deal with noise complaints and I doubt you'd get anyone over the weekend. Police would attend if it was antisocial like loud music at a party.
I'm guessing you're outside or have the windows open?

Thats all you can do really. It's irritating, council's deal with noise complaints and I doubt you'd get anyone over the weekend. Police would attend if it was antisocial like loud music at a party.
I'm guessing you're outside or have the windows open?
Currently inside and I can still hear it with the window closed! I would personally like to slap whoever came up with this insanely loud ringing sound

Reactions: 1
Thanks to whoever recommended Once Upon A Time in Northern Ireland on iplayer, it's fantastic.

So no charges related to a terrorist organisation…Surprise! surprise!
NI IS A FAILED STATE!!

Reactions: 4
The boys and girls operating under the paramilitary banners are involved in organised crime, its not terrorism. They use the paramilitary titles to legitimise themselves in their communities. At the moment its all fur coat and no knickers, that'll only change when the state arm and collude with them again.

Reactions: 4
The boys and girls operating under the paramilitary banners are involved in organised crime, its not terrorism. They use the paramilitary titles to legitimise themselves in their communities. At the moment its all fur coat and no knickers, that'll only change when the state arm and collude with them again.
But! But! There’s seven RIRA men charged with shooting Caldwell under terrorism offences
1685798727956.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.