Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Different dates all over the show but I really don’t believe Eamonn cheated on his first wife with Ruth at all.
---
Also Eamonn replied to someone on Twitter this morning:
My initial post wasn’t about the cheating allegations I couldn’t care less who he shags he doesn’t appeal to me at all, never has.I found his comments about his first marriage very one sided he came across like a narc, I don’t know why they had to sneak about if there’s a amicable break up, again I think he was diverting attention away from the rumours at that time, nothing to do with respecting his wife…His autobiography states they split in 96 .
---
And this article seems to confirm it.

Last edited:
Anyway enough of z list local celebs trying to cash in 🙄( fir me) has anyone seen those very disturbing TikToks of the kids apparently abused by the parents and school teachers, apparently it was the parents told them to mark it up, involved satanic abuse as well as sexual I can’t believe TikTok haven’t deleted the interviews and the ages and knowledge of the two kids makes me think was it fake 😕
@monga is that the kids in Hampstead? There’s a really good podcast series about that called Hoaxed, looks at the kids, the parents and how it blew up in the media/internet. And yes the parents completely made it up and coached the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@monga is that the kids in Hampstead? There’s a really good podcast series about that called Hoaxed, looks at the kids, the parents and how it blew up in the media/internet. And yes the parents completely made it up and coached the kids
Yes it is, it came on my FYP for some reason, I’ve never heard of the case before the TikToks are disturbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Those kids would be adults now?
---
I'm trying to work it out. Is that the mother saying she lost custody and had to leave the UK?

Last edited:
Wonder has it changed
---
The real IRA 😉
IMG_5139.jpeg

---
Is it a weirdo ring

Last edited:
That tit really pisses me off. There’s a massive UVF flag at the top of my street… and when I say massive I didn’t realise flegs could be made so big, no one wants this.
Same! My area is pretty mixed and very harmonious, in the past it would have been predominately Protestant but there is still one small pocket left. There’s a permanent Union Jack flying at the entrance to the area and during summer it gets covered in them. It really lowers the tone of the village and just makes it look scummy, the entrance should be a neutral space and welcoming for all but this just makes a point! I spoke to every election candidate that called to my door about it and got the same wishy washy response that it was DFI and PSNI authority and until there was legislation their hands were tied. The coronation flag also went up before the big day along with a stupidly massive Union Jack. Totally unnecessary in a shared space!

Reactions: 2
So I hear you're a bleep now Father DUP.

Here i am like the fool with sunburn and ate alive by midgeys.

• Haha
I think the suns affecting him 👀

• Haha
Lol! He was giving out a few days ago about not getting roles, blamed it on his age. I'd safely assume its nothing to do with that.
Those cobblestones are hard to shift 😂
---
🤣🤌

---
IMG_5171.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What is there to say about this place? All anyone cares about it flags 😂
Cries.
I often think that but I heard recently that they found gold somewhere. Watch them queue up to take us to the prom then. We will have the pick of the countries but we need to be more independent girlfriend and not need no GB or IE.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.