Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bryson’s claiming an SDLP rep edited the vid and put it online to gain political points after the guy that filmed it thought he had it set to friends and family.
How do you edit a live video? Jamie’s going to embarrass himself as predicted 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s allowed to express her opinion? What is her opinion in this circumstance exactly? That the atrocious murder of a young woman is funny? Justified? Something to be jovial about? I’m confused. Jamie is a moron 🤯 It’s a reach, even for him.
He must be bored typing the word subjugated or something 🙄 why are they only trying to wriggle out of it now? I think it’s even worse coming from someone in her profession .

Reactions: 5
Someone on Twitter said they know it’s only a tribunal but Jamie will get them the death penalty 😭😂 he’s some hypocrite calling it a vile chant when he was issuing statements for the very pigs responsible for it 🙄

• Haha
Oh my god that video of that poor child in the south has me sick to my stomach. The school are sweeping it under the rug and Garda advised their family that they had more important things to tend to - until public pressure has been put on them to investigate it and bring justice. Sometimes I am very thankful for social media and the power it can bring in situations like this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
No! Oh my god why homophobia?
Yeah , it was vicious 🙁
[/SPOILERhttps://twitter.com/joebrolly1993/status/1658784267671859200?s=46&t=rv4dH5LvDGDYg5MoV4nZMg]
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you seen the video of the armagh supporters in markethill
Had to watch it a couple of times to get the jist of what was going on. I see some are pushing the narrative that they purposely stopped there to antagonise people 🙄 having been one of the thousands of people sitting in traffic for hours trying to get out of Clones on Sunday I can safely say they probably stopped at the first place they seen that was open. We stopped at a Chippy that had a rangers flag hanging off it 🤣

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen anything like that happening in a long time. I wonder if the rise of the trans issue has led to an increase in homophobia, would there be a link there 🤔
That's very worrying.
---
Had to watch it a couple of times to get the jist of what was going on. I see some are pushing the narrative that they purposely stopped there to antagonise people 🙄 having been one of the thousands of people sitting in traffic for hours trying to get out of Clones on Sunday I can safely say they probably stopped at the first place they seen that was open. We stopped at a Chippy that had a rangers flag hanging off it 🤣
Yeah, she was shouting she wouldn't give them a penny. That must be another dolphin the one in Armagh is owned by gaa supporters. Maybe she/they thought it was the same owners?
Jamie will be on it I'm sure Nora 👍
---
Here, I have a wee tryone wooly thing up in my car. Maybe I should take it down in case I offend people 🤔 I also have a wickford and co air freshner which is inoffensive and you all should buy one.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything like that happening in a long time. I wonder if the rise of the trans issue has led to an increase in homophobia, would there be a link there 🤔
That's very worrying.
---

Yeah, she was shouting she wouldn't give them a penny. That must be another dolphin the one in Armagh is owned by gaa supporters. Maybe she/they thought it was the same owners?
Jamie will be on it I'm sure Nora 👍
---
Here, I have a wee tryone wooly thing up in my car. Maybe I should take it down in case I offend people 🤔 I also have a wickford and co air freshner which is inoffensive and you all should buy one.
I’ve a Derry wooly up too Mavis. If I park in Drumahoe maybe someone will do me a favour and wreck my car so I can claim it on the insurance because it’s a bleeping heap anyway and I’m due and upgrade 🤣 failing that I’ll get my son to drive it to the holylands and hope for the best 😂

• Haha
Yeah , it was vicious 🙁
[/SPOILERhttps://twitter.com/joebrolly1993/status/1658784267671859200?s=46&t=rv4dH5LvDGDYg5MoV4nZMg]
---
Just seen that video. Hard lads eh :rolleyes: Was reading he's been getting stick for a while just for being gay. Absolutely madness. Hope he is ok.

Just seen that video. Hard lads eh :rolleyes: Was reading he's been getting stick for a while just for being gay. Absolutely madness. Hope he is ok.
They should feel the full weight of the law, expelled.
I’m sure it would’ve been a lot worse if some of them hadn’t of had the sense to break it up.
---

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.