Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Ruth and Eamon protected their own interests by not making a bigger stand but I’m not sure what else they could’ve done. Schofe was being protected from the top so he wasn’t going to get sacked, the press knew and didn’t or couldn’t report on it and the police aren’t going to do anything without evidence 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems clear there’s no love lost between Eamon and Schofield.

Reactions: 5
Interesting to see the Nolan post, I'm sure he's sweating this morning... cos it's hot ;)
I agree about Ruth and Eamon, she raised concerns what more could they do. There's talk there wasn't an injunction if that's true ITV covered for him until now, I guess that's why they've called him a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Ruth and Eamon protected their own interests by not making a bigger stand but I’m not sure what else they could’ve done. Schofe was being protected from the top so he wasn’t going to get sacked, the press knew and didn’t or couldn’t report on it and the police aren’t going to do anything without evidence 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems clear there’s no love lost between Eamon and Schofield.
I’m not disagreeing about protecting their interests ,it’s just him taking the high moral ground over others when he was equally as guilty ..#Peopleinglasshouses …
---
Anyway enough of z list local celebs trying to cash in 🙄( fir me) has anyone seen those very disturbing TikToks of the kids apparently abused by the parents and school teachers, apparently it was the parents told them to mark it up, involved satanic abuse as well as sexual I can’t believe TikTok haven’t deleted the interviews and the ages and knowledge of the two kids makes me think was it fake 😕

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m not disagreeing about protecting their interests ,it’s just him getting on his high horse over others when he was equally as guilty ..#Peopleinglasshouses …
Not sure I agree that he’s equally as guilty. He didn’t have the power to bring Schofield down. It’s very hard to break through a wall of silence. The people who had the power to do something were the bosses at ITV, who knew for God knows how long and allowed it to continue when they should have sacked him and put procedures in place to help MM who presumably didn’t even realise he’d been groomed. Now he’s in the middle of a media storm through no fault of his own.

Reactions: 5
Not sure I agree that he’s equally as guilty. He didn’t have the power to bring Schofield down. It’s very hard to break through a wall of silence. The people who had the power to do something were the bosses at ITV, who knew for God knows how long and allowed it to continue when they should have sacked him and put procedures in place to help MM who presumably didn’t even realise he’d been groomed. Now he’s in the middle of a media storm through no fault of his own.
We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one, I think ITV would’ve had no choice but to sack him if those in the know stood firm and caused a scandal by not appearing alongside him, the press would’ve had a field day! Instead the young man has been pushed underground while his alleged abuser is milking every last drop of cash out of it before he disappears into the sunset.

I think it was very obvious from the outset when PS came “out” that his hand had been forced and he was getting ahead of the press. It was also obvious that something inappropriate had occurred. I don’t believe ITV were unaware. I don’t believe any of it. They protected him, for whatever reason. The whole thing stinks but I believe there’s much more of a stench to come. I love Eamon and Ruth, yes Eamon doesn’t always get it right but Ruth is a gem. They are decent people and PS is a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
E&R didn't like him. To me it looks like they arrived for their Friday show only to be told they had to take part in his coming out bullshit immediately 😂
Like ffs what would you do? Run? Refuse and be sacked for breach of contract? Eventually E was sacked and Ruth lost her slot on TM.
No wonder Eamon is going buck mad mental on GB news, its hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe his wife was unaware of his secret life either, still married and on good terms doesn’t scream betrayal to me ! All his coming out did was give him the green card to live his sorded little life without intrusion.

I don’t believe his wife was unaware of his secret life either, still married and on good terms doesn’t scream betrayal to me ! All his coming out did was give him the green card to live his sorded little life without intrusion.
True. If he didn't have millions in the bank she wouldn't want to know him. She's an enabler.
I believe the runner is tip of the iceberg. Plenty of people in the industry saying they heard about his dodgy behaviour 20+ years ago and it had nothing to do with his "sham marriage"

True. If he didn't have millions in the bank she wouldn't want to know him. She's an enabler.
I believe the runner is tip of the iceberg. Plenty of people in the industry saying they heard about his dodgy behaviour 20+ years ago and it had nothing to do with his "sham marriage"
Mavis I think it’s very obvious! Even the most forgiving of people would find that hard to brush over….ITV ‘s statement

Aaaaaannnddd now look what's coming out Kevin Lygo runs a fostering agency.

Off kilter but WTF is this all about
---
The reason I’ve no time for Eamon is because I think he’s a narc, I remember reading years ago about his alleged affair with Ruth ( although both denied anything untoward) he seemed to point the finger at Gabrielle his first wife as the reason the marriage failed, why didn’t she support him through his dad’s death she was too focused on the impending birth of their child, why wasn’t she happy about him being away for long stretches, he loved it and made the homecomings all the more special for him and the children, it’s all about him and Ruth feeling like she bagged an icon only added to his ego 😂 I think they’re perfectly suited as a couple.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Well apparently that’s why him and Ruth got the boot. Because they made it known they thought it should be investigated? Then Rylan left too as he’s close to Ruth. I’m actually surprised he’s calling ITV out when Ruth very much still works for them, that could make life difficult for her. Ruth’s paying the bills Eamon 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
But then if they try to do anything to her she can take them to a tribunal.
---
Aaaaaannnddd now look what's coming out Kevin Lygo runs a fostering agency.
Who is Kevin lygo?

Also I can’t remember if this was discussed but Donna trainer’s case is in court next week. Should be interesting

Last edited:
Lord duck they're digging up people who took religious orders again!
Catholics why you so weird?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.