Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, we knew it was only crocodile tears he was lovin it 🤢
He's a sectarian dim bastard. You cannot be intelligent and hold views like that. He's limited. He can't go anywhere outside the 6 counties....for life!

Reactions: 3
He's a sectarian dim bastard. You cannot be intelligent and hold views like that. He's limited. He can't go anywhere outside the 6 counties....for life!
Good enough for the bastard and big Rhonda his girl Friday, must’ve been a quare drop in income 🤣 the excuses are pitiful!

• Haha
When Jamie represents Denise.

Attachments

Where have I been that I missed this? Completely sickening. Mocking the murder of bride on her honeymoon? Just because her father is involved in GAA? Or just because she was a catholic? Or just because? MOCKING A MURDER?! Scumbag deserves everything she gets.
The woman who shared it looks like a hard oul ticket. She needs to dry her eyes. She was rightfully sacked. I wouldn’t want the likes of her looking after any of my family.

Reactions: 5
The woman who shared it looks like a hard oul ticket. She needs to dry her eyes. She was rightfully sacked. I wouldn’t want the likes of her looking after any of my family.
The lorry driver that Bryson represents is her partner, it was him filmed it.

Reactions: 4
Is there a link to the full article on the tribunal?

the men involved in the singing definitely don’t have a case, however if the woman who shared the live stream for example shared say a 2 hour Facebook live her barristers could make the argument that she maybe didn’t realise she shared that bit. However if all she has shared is the song in question then she is in a stickier situation. Hopefully her employers followed the correct disciplinary policies as if they skipped any proper procedures then it can be challenged.

EDITING- to say I’ve just seen the clip was a Max of 4 mins by the sounds of it so it seems highly unlikely they wouldn’t have seen the full clip before sharing so it looks like they are fucked. Just need to hope the companies followed correct dismissal procedures

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I knew Bryson wasn’t genuine all those times he tweeted about Michaela but I guess now we know his motive, he knew he had this tribunal coming up 🙄 honestly anybody stupid enough to have Bryson representing them deserves all they get 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wonder if he works on a no win no fee basis 😂

Reactions: 5
So is Bryson actually a solicitor? I know u can represent yourself in a tribunal but u are better getting a barrister obviously but I’m just curious of how he gets involved with all these people. If I was in their position I would be wanting a more professional legal team. But then I wouldn’t be in their position as I wouldn’t be singing/sharing sectarian songs on FB. The lorry driver should have stuck to his original story and said he was drunk. He said that originally but now he says he only had 2 pints… I would have thought he would get a more favourable outcome by saying he was drunk when he shared it, didn’t realise the full details etc.

let’s hope this is investigated. Doesn’t look good

Well there’s supposed to be “zero tolerance” of high tackles in the GAA and anything above the shoulders is considered dangerous and meant to be a straight red card so Rian O’Neill should’ve been sent off. Not to mention all the off the ball carry on he was at. No evidence of a bite from that video tbh.

Well there’s supposed to be “zero tolerance” of high tackles in the GAA and anything above the shoulders is considered dangerous and meant to be a straight red card so Rian O’Neill should’ve been sent off. Not to mention all the off the ball carry on he was at. No evidence of a bite from that video tbh.
So a primary school teacher biting a player isn’t a big deal? Fairly strange to me. Also mcguigan pulled Morgan by the neck before the clip so if that’s the case he also should have had a straight red before the biting incident 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

So a primary school teacher biting a player isn’t a big deal? Fairly strange to me. Also mcguigan pulled Morgan by the neck before the clip so if that’s the case he also should have had a straight red before the biting incident 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not the best footage from that angle so I’m unclear if there is a bite and that pic looks like a toddler showing you their “owwiee”
if there is biting then that needs to be addressed, but I think it is hard to tell from the video at that angle, would ideally want to have seen it sideways on.

• Haha
Didn’t say it wasn’t a big deal, I said there’s no evidence he bit anyone because well, that video doesn’t show him biting anyone 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 he had his nipples tweaked and his fingers twisted which was clear to see on camera but we’ll say nothing about that 😂 Rian O’Neill showing the ref a pimple on his chest is hardly evidence. He was at his tricks before the match even started, watched it back on the iplayer and the commentary team were on about him throwing his weight about during the parade. Honestly think if a Derry player farted this week somebody would want it investigated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bryson’s claiming an SDLP rep edited the vid and put it online to gain political points after the guy that filmed it thought he had it set to friends and family.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.