Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unionist consent?
Whats he getting at there?
Never never never! No surrender 📢

I never consented to Brexit, NI never consented to Brexit and guess what? It happened anyway. He claims to know the GFA inside out but can’t show us the part where it says Unionists have to agree to the result of a democratic vote on unity 🤡
Political mergers, supermajority bills, we’ll never consent etc etc. Clearly shitting themselves. By the same token if the border poll results are to remain within the union can Nationalists “not consent” to the results?

Reactions: 5
Never never never! No surrender 📢

I never consented to Brexit, NI never consented to Brexit and guess what? It happened anyway. He claims to know the GFA inside out but can’t show us the part where it says Unionists have to agree to the result of a democratic vote on unity 🤡
Political mergers, supermajority bills, we’ll never consent etc etc. Clearly shitting themselves. By the same token if the border poll results are to remain within the union can Nationalists “not consent” to the results?
It's interesting for sure. A lot of parties look back and I think that's the problem, it hasn't worked for SDLP either, nobody is voting for them on historical events/figures.
Progressive politics works on most issues, thats what people want. Unfortunately the more fundamental unionism talks the worse it gets for them. It's fascinating.

Reactions: 2
The OO only think they can march. These blades could teach them a thing or two 😂

• Haha
Did anyone watch once upon a time in Northern Ireland last night, it was on bbc2. It was brilliant

Doug says merging parties would spell the end of the union. He's very frustrated with Nolan this morning.
---
Nesbitt worried about the optics around the bomb scare at GAA grounds, says George Bush visited the integrated school near it and these incidents could receive American attention. In other words shitting a brick.
Imagine there a yes vote for unity and loyalists kick off 😬

Last edited:
Not surprised, hope her family take the culprits for everything they’ve got.

---

---

Reactions: 1
Our flags are on hiiiiIIIIIGH
And they have sworn that they'll fight 'til they die
Loyal and truuuUuee
Defending the red white and blUueee

It'll never not be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stop it you! They'll need the big wake signs and a couple of marquees 😭
Husband just reminded me of a wake we went to during lockdown, a socially distanced queue to view the corpse threw a bedroom window 🤦🏼‍♀️ We really are half cooked 😂 Seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do at the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.