Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Request denied. Oh do duck off Jamie.
Monga they gave me ibuprofen, might milk this for a few days because I've had quite the scare and himself is a slave driver 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Request denied. Oh do duck off Jamie.
Monga they gave me ibuprofen, might milk this for a few days because I've had quite the scare and himself is a slave driver 😂
At least he’s admitting there’s an order ( besides the orange wan)😅…Put the feet up nothing else for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously though, how insulting is this back of the bus narrative? Civil rights movement in America gave nationalists here the courage ask for the same and now this thicko compares himself to Rosa Parks.
Do we think this vote will go through, I'm surprised at the language being used in the rest of the UK, sell out, over sold, breaking up the United Kingdom.

Reactions: 4
I think the British gov will just plough on , the EU won’t hang around forever, I’m surprised they’ve been as patient as they have, I’m sure they’ll find a way for the republic to move on without the albatross around their neck.
---

Reactions: 4
Leprechaun jizz 😬
---

Wolftone was a Pradasen , not many know that 😂
---
Who’s this bloke ? Anything to oul bucket bake ,Kate !View attachment 2039017
It’s uneducated little imbeciles like these that make me embarrassed to even associate as any type of Protestant. I’ll crawl back under my rock again and hide. 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s uneducated little imbeciles like these that make me embarrassed to even associate as any type of Protestant. I’ll crawl back under my rock again and hide. 🫠🫠🫠🫠
It’s the middle aged imbeciles supporting him need to crawl under a rock, preferably of molten lava 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doug will be in the line of fire today then ( hopefully not in a literal way)

---

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Embarrassing. Twitter ask Poots about dinosaurs, apparently God planted the bones to make us do what we're told.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.