Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚they're mad zealots, hopefully loyalism wakes up sooner rather than later. Equality for all not the few.
---
This is funny, some funny bastard posted a gif of a dalek saying "subjugate" Jamie will be having a canary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What happens if the union subjugating protocol goes through? Will self respecting unionists make announcements on wheelie bins again?
I for one cannot wait, hopefully Jeff will be there with his best pal to offer a leg up support.

• Haha
DUP popularity up? God help us, people have lost the plot šŸ¤£

Jim Allister is absolutely disgusting. That tweet heā€™s posted on the anniversary of Martin McGuinness is a disgrace IMO.
Just saw it

---
Iā€™m sure Davie Tweeds victims wouldnā€™t agree with him.

Reactions: 2
The thing is though Martin McGuinness did kill people, his reasons for doing so are justified by some and condemned by others. Jim's entitled to his view but he needs to understand that McGuinness also had a hand in bringing us peace, a peace that him and some of his contemporaries railed against.
I think his speech was crass and lacked decorum.
I think murder is always wrong but its the reality of war.
---

---
Do we hold the UUPs Doug Beattie to the same scrutiny, a soldier who fought for his country and talks about killing his enemies? I'm sure those people also had families and loved ones and futures ripped from them. If not, why not?

Attachments

Last edited:
That was reported as a house fire and a child was supposedly pulled from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The thing is though Martin McGuinness did kill people, his reasons for doing so are justified by some and condemned by others. Jim's entitled to his view but he needs to understand that McGuinness also had a hand in bringing us peace, a peace that him and some of his contemporaries railed against.
I think his speech was crass and lacked decorum.
I think murder is always wrong but its the reality of war.
---

---
Do we hold the UUPs Doug Beattie to the same scrutiny, a soldier who fought for his country and talks about killing his enemies? I'm sure those people also had families and loved ones and futures ripped from them. If not, why not?
Did Martin confirm he killed people ? It wasnā€™t a one sided war Jim and others seem to forget that, he never mentions the loyalist killers, or those employed by the state and given free rein to kill innocent people .
---
That was reported as a house fire and a child was supposedly pulled from it.
Domestic maybe?? šŸ™

I donā€™t want anything starting again. I just want to get on with my life. You all know I am a unionist and I know we donā€™t agree on all things but those fuckers arenā€™t doing anything in my name and it fucks me off massively that they are supposed to speak for me.

To lighten the mood has anyone backed ireland for Eurovision. It is jonny rotten but the song is actually quite lovely. I got in at 22/1. Heard about it on pop witch
He came fourth out of six!

Niggling at me but I'm all right. I'm just glad I don't have to drink gaviscon anymore :sick: cos I thought it was heartburn.
Costocondritis?? Jesus I had that after bad flu at Xmas, inflammation of where ribs meet breastbone. I couldnā€™t cough sneeze lift anything for weeks!! Only think helps Is ibuprofen and hot water bottle on it!
---
Donā€™t know if itā€™s this or thereā€™s more
Heard something about domestic between mother and daughter and child pulled out?

Did Martin confirm he killed people ? It wasnā€™t a one sided war Jim and others seem to forget that, he never mentions the loyalist killers, or those employed by the state and given free rein to kill innocent people .
---

Domestic maybe?? šŸ™
I agree with you Monga. That's the problem with people like Jim they refuse to recognise the other side and thats a barrier to reconciliation, it would be a shame to destroy peace builders legacies because of that failure.
I don't know if he killed anyone but he was involved in deaths surely? What he became is very important though.
Yes I think its probably a domestic.
---
Costocondritis?? Jesus I had that after bad flu at Xmas, inflammation of where ribs meet breastbone. I couldnā€™t cough sneeze lift anything for weeks!! Only think helps Is ibuprofen and hot water bottle on it!
---

Heard something about domestic between mother and daughter and child pulled out?
Yes, its brutal isn't it? Did it take long to go away? I'm taking ibuprofen and I'm rubbing a gel on it too which is giving me a little relief.

Aye but the same Jim happily poses alongside Doug Beattie, an ex soldier who spoke of killing his enemies, Sir Jeffrey Donaldson UDR and Billy Hutchinson, convicted murderer of Catholic civilians. He might be entitled to his view but if any of those men died would we hear a similar speech from Jim? I think we know the answer.
---
Edited to add: if any of those men died I would expect Jim to show a bit of respect. I just think he should show the same respect to Martin McGuinness.

Attachments

Aye but the same Jim happily poses alongside Doug Beattie, an ex soldier who spoke of killing his enemies, Sir Jeffrey Donaldson UDR and Billy Hutchinson, convicted murderer of Catholic civilians. He might be entitled to his view but if any of those men died would we hear a similar speech from Jim? I think we know the answer.
I remember a shinner had to resign over a loaf of bread, butā€¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.