Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right intel from Ards, a lot of these masked men have family who are police officers. Shocker. Comment made by a West Winds resident on Facebook.

Reactions: 5
Pish service now out looking for evidence while the culprits were right in front of them 😂 you couldn’t write this stuff 🙄

---
300 MET drafted in to support them over the next few weeks 😂 that’ll open their eyes to a real riot if the carnage reports are true, they’ll need more than a baton.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why do unionists fear the tricolour so? They mark their territory several times a year and we all just have to get on with it. Yet a tricolour ruins everything? Come on?! Loyalists absolutely wrecking the place but watch out for those nasty republicans over Easter! Republicans having un-notified processions but gangs of masked men just out dandering about estates! It’s like an episode of black mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️

The Met coming over? Like during the G8 summit when they thought the were coming over to save Northern Ireland yet the PSNI had to stand in front of them as they are unarmed 🫠

Reactions: 6
Why do unionists fear the tricolour so? They mark their territory several times a year and we all just have to get on with it. Yet a tricolour ruins everything? Come on?! Loyalists absolutely wrecking the place but watch out for those nasty republicans over Easter! Republicans having un-notified processions but gangs of masked men just out dandering about estates! It’s like an episode of black mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️

The Met coming over? Like during the G8 summit when they thought the were coming over to save Northern Ireland yet the PSNI had to stand in front of them as they are unarmed 🫠
Have you ever seen that show Ulster by the Sea? I know people decorate their houses with flags and bunting but I didn’t know they did the same with their caravans 🙈😂 whole caravan parks in Donaghadee and Millisle looking like a dogs dinner with red, white and blue everywhere 🤣🤣🤣 same goes for inside the caravans. Just why??? 😂
It has never, not once, occurred to me to put a tricolour on my house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you ever seen that show Ulster by the Sea? I know people decorate their houses with flags and bunting but I didn’t know they did the same with their caravans 🙈😂 whole caravan parks in Donaghadee and Millisle looking like a dogs dinner with red, white and blue everywhere 🤣🤣🤣 same goes for inside the caravans. Just why??? 😂
It has never, not once, occurred to me to put a tricolour on my house 🤣
The union jack is such a beautiful flag though. It's not like it's a garish eyesore... Oh wait.

• Haha
The union jack is such a beautiful flag though. It's not like it's a garish eyesore... Oh wait.
Red, white and blue pavements definitely put a spring in my step when I’m out walking though. I definitely turn the speed up while I’m looking over my shoulder waiting for someone to jump out and measure the distance between my eyes 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First. The people who run the police didn't want the Biden visit, he's too green. They'd have rolled out the red carpet for Trump and there wouldn't have been yapping about the cost. Second. The GFA can only be celebrated by nationalists because unionists gave too much or something. It will look great if there's trouble in Derry. duck the police!

Don’t worry @Wee Nora , they’ve already smelt you. Something to do with soap and water 😝

All joking aside, I’ve never seen the PSNI publicly react this way. Something doesn’t add up 🤔

• Haha
Don’t worry @Wee Nora , they’ve already smelt you. Something to do with soap and water 😝

All joking aside, I’ve never seen the PSNI publicly react this way. Something doesn’t add up 🤔
Aye they’re trying to change the narrative. Odd as f*ck to talk about “public disorder” that hasn’t even happened yet 🤔

Optics. If there's trouble it's a win for unionists, general public might not be able to differentiate between dissidents and your garden variety Republican. Therefore all republicans are bad. If people had sense they'd put busses on from Derry to Carrickmore, its safe there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep it’s a win win now. If it happens it’s a case of “we told you themmuns were up to something” and if nothing happens it’ll be great police work and a pat on the back for acting on “intel”. They wonder why there’s no public confidence in policing.

Reactions: 3
I’m going to make a new thread and the title is going to be about super mince
---

New Fred

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.