Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t be Mavis, the local erections aren’t on til May 🗳😂
That was funny 😄
Seriously though, what is the stick? People are saying its a Chinese weapon. Worrying.
Axes on walls, bloggers with bad stuff hanging off their belt. Should we all get weapons now Nora?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was funny 😄
Seriously though, what is the stick? People are saying its a Chinese weapon. Worrying.
Axes on walls, bloggers with bad stuff hanging off their belt. Should we all get weapons now Nora?
I have my knuckle dusters ready Mavis. I’ll knack anyone’s ballix in 👊

Our wee Jimmy’s choice of words here is some craic. Entitlement much? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That was funny 😄
It looks like one of those brackets that makes kitchen drawers slide open 😂😂 maybe he was at homebase before he met Jefflee for a coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like one of those brackets that makes kitchen drawers slide open 😂😂 maybe he was at homebase before he met Jefflee for a coffee
Bwacket 😂 I thought it looked like some sort of measuring device. Now what could Jamie and Jeffrey be measuring on their little date? Hmm 🤔 🤏

• Haha
Bwacket 😂 I thought it looked like some sort of measuring device. Now what could Jamie and Jeffrey be measuring on their little date? Hmm 🤔 🤏

Definitely nothing that long anyway 😂😂😂
---

Oh i just thought maybe its for his attic steps
Big Stephen must have snapped the bwacket coming down them

Last edited:
  • Haha
On the Deputy subject I read that the term Deputy was a unionist demand, Mallon and Durkin referred to as Deputy. When McGuinness took the position the title was changed to "deputy" without the capital D. Source twitter but it looks legit.
This place is mad 😂
Border poll outrage on Nolan.

• Haha
That was funny 😄
I think it’s a big tag ( not to be confused with taig) must be going to return it to the catalogue 😂
---
Any hoo🙁
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...pite-power-ni-slashing-prices/1817740185.html
Electricity prices to soar by 14% in NI despite Power NI slashing prices
---

When you really think about it the PUL community have always been fighting to keep their place in the Union but nationalism gets the blame for everything. People like Paisley and Bryson fight not only for the union but to oppress nationalists.
Just thinking out loud.

Reactions: 6
The Union was built on the basis they’d always be the majority and call the shots…Things change.
---
I can’t unsee Adrian Chiles
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ild-sex-offences-while-on-duty/536012726.html
Former PSNI officer jailed for child sex offences while on duty
---
Seems they’re travelling round telling lies 😂
C5FB351C-90D6-4127-8CD9-A1D4A48C1952.jpeg

---
How not to drum up trade 😂 digging a bigger hole for themselves 🕳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure. What do you think?

Attachments

• Wow
The Union was built on the basis they’d always be the majority and call the shots…Things change.
---
I can’t unsee Adrian Chiles
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ild-sex-offences-while-on-duty/536012726.html
Former PSNI officer jailed for child sex offences while on duty
---
Seems they’re travelling round telling lies 😂View attachment 2032917
---
How not to drum up trade 😂 digging a bigger hole for themselves 🕳

What history books would they be Jeffrey?Because any ones I’ve seen don’t paint your lot in a great light ✌😂
---
I'm not sure. What do you think?
Who in the Jesus is this balloon? 😂
---

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.