Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren't going to play unless we have the ball more than you.
That’s the story of their life, only difference is this time it affects more than us ,otherwise Sunak wouldn’t give it a second thought.
---
Out in force today…No Surrender!!
F94B55AD-B201-4C4D-80D9-7021723B81B0.jpeg

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The worst part of it is many unionists say they don't represent them but the British government believe they do. Could someone explain to me why the DUP have the right and power to do this?

Reactions: 7
The worst part of it is many unionists say they don't represent them but the British government believe they do. Could someone explain to me why the DUP have the right and power to do this?
Would those people be brave enough to make it known Mavis 😏

Reactions: 2
Yeah, they don't vote for them. UUP are quiet though aren't they? What's the deal with that?
I actually just looked up Doug’s twitter as wanted to see a statement from them. Will be interesting to see.
actually just realised UUP don’t have any current sitting MP’s so maybe this is why they are keeping quiet but I would like to see them Say something

Reactions: 1

---
2B524C83-A08F-4940-9D4A-E3680F341EEC.jpeg

---

---
DCF57317-C412-411E-BC4F-71A0AFA653EE.jpeg

---
Yeah, they don't vote for them. UUP are quiet though aren't they? What's the deal with that?
Think they’ve been quiet since Doug got his windys put in .
---
They’ll need more than a hammer to open those ATM’s 😂
DD2F82AE-8CB5-4F6C-9F23-40C23A62193D.jpeg

Last edited:
I had chest pains earlier mavis but turns out I had the old brassiere on too tight
Giiiiiirrrrrlllllll I have something wrong with my breastbone because I'm over 40 but really its the DUPs fault 😂 and all the annoyance.
Am now medicated. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Giiiiiirrrrrlllllll I have something wrong with my breastbone because I'm over 40 but really its the DUPs fault 😂 and all the annoyance.
Am now medicated. Lol.
I do hope you're okay. There's so much shite going on everywhere but especially on our own doorstep. Feels never-ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.