Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I don’t want anything starting again. I just want to get on with my life. You all know I am a unionist and I know we don’t agree on all things but those fuckers aren’t doing anything in my name and it fucks me off massively that they are supposed to speak for me.

To lighten the mood has anyone backed ireland for Eurovision. It is jonny rotten but the song is actually quite lovely. I got in at 22/1. Heard about it on pop bitch

Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
DUP not fit for purpose. Time to step aside and let other people get on, compromise, negotiate and form relationships for the good of everyone.
They can take their main man who is threatening guerrilla war with them.
I think we've all had enough now.
I'm a nationalist as are my children just by birth, nothing else, if they want to be first minister they can BE first minister. They can BE whatever they choose. This is NOT OK. IF Alliance take the first minister position they SHOULD be allowed to take that position. Times have changed.
We've been badly let down.

Reactions: 13

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Tattlers I know I'm here for a geg but I would really appreciate a handhold at the moment

My wee granny has been sick for months and has finally been brought to hospital to get a drip. Has a bed thankfully, staying in overnight. It's been a long and tough path and it's starting to take its toll - I've never seen her so sick in my life 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I finished my long day in work and am about to go to bed soon but have had a few drinks.
Here’s my prod thoughts.

1. Grace is a beautiful song- genuinely breathtaking when done well.
2. Why can’t we just get along and get the Windsor thingy and have the best of both worlds and NI can have the monopoly on all business and then we can become multi billionaires and have the last laugh (ok I made this bit up)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Wee Nora

VIP Member
The framework might not go through. Might be better for the nationalist community if it doesn't, the threats of violence from PUL leaders should be taken seriously. I'm sure none of us want innocent people killed because people aren't getting their own way. It's probably best to give them everything they want, outlaw the Irish language, tamper with the voting system, perhaps even make nationalists wear something that identifies them sewn onto clothes.
Might sound redic, reality check time...its what they want.
The days of Nationalists being 2nd class citizens are over. Threats of a return to the bad old days reek of desperation. It’s the only card they have left. They should just stick to drug dealing and loan sharking.

As for the WF I don’t understand what the DUP want? It’s like a divorce settlement, both parties have to compromise and nobody gets everything they want. Why would the EU make any more concessions than they already have and what makes the DUP think they can force their hand? They are completely deluded.

Reactions: 10

irishgirl912

Long time reader of this thread, never posted before but must say you’re all a scream. Thanks for the laughs. I raise my glass to you all 😂🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

BigMavis

VIP Member
Blue jean baby
LA lady
Seamstress for the band
He's here guys.
---
I genuinely don’t understand why everyone hates Nolan lol
He's allegedly biased. His shows are allegedly filtered through a unionist lens. He was from the Highfield (I think) his ma still lives there, he allegedly probably has to take this view even if he didn't want to. For years there has been little in the way of journalistic integrity preferring shock jock tactics which cause untold devision and animosity. He allegedly gave Jamie Bryson the platform he now has. He's allegedly not popular within the BBC. He's allegedly lazy and obnoxious towards his colleagues. His ego is off the charts and can't deal with criticism, allegedly.He allegedly disappears off to the states to binge eat himself into an early death and possibly to engage in some fairly weird behaviour. He has sued numerous people for speaking out about his professional behaviour and won but now we have mlas raising the very same concerns and boycotting his show.
Allegedly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Flipping hell. I'm not a republican nor do I support republican paramilitaries in any shape or form but I am fed up of threat levels being blamed on them when there's far too many stories (esp lately) of loyalist paramilitary activity!
And if that's irritating me you can sure as sh*te know its going to irritate republicans.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Charles to Michelle O’Neill: Thanks for all the nice things you said about Mummy. The shinners are the biggest party now aren’t they?

Charles to Jeffrey: Who the fuck are you?

GSTK 👑 🇮🇪

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I finished my long day in work and am about to go to bed soon but have had a few drinks.
Here’s my prod thoughts.

1. Grace is a beautiful song- genuinely breathtaking when done well.
2. Why can’t we just get along and get the Windsor thingy and have the best of both worlds and NI can have the monopoly on all business and then we can become multi billionaires and have the last laugh (ok I made this bit up)
I love Grace, it’s just a love song essentially. I think the Dubliners version is still the best one. Grace was born and raised a Protestant within a mixed marriage which a lot of people don’t seem to know. They only got 15 minutes together as husband and wife before he was executed but Grace never remarried. Always found that so sad 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Thing is the EU probably would move on certain areas of the framework but reading between the lines both them Westminster know where NI is heading. That's hard to swallow and probably why the DUP have shit the bed and went crying to the bad boys. NI has been sacrificed but sure that was done long before Brexit and so many opportunities were given to loyalism and hardline unionists to integrate, they didn't take them.
Jamie is really annoying me with his language.
I hate how he’s making the PUL community feel they’d be “unwelcome”. I think it was you pointed it out Mavis, welcome where? They wouldn’t be moving anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’d be staying in the same community they’ve always been part of, they’d still go to the same schools, jobs, they can still identify as British just like so many of us identify as Irish while living under British rule, they’d still have their 12th celebrations etc etc 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also can’t stand the fear mongering around healthcare and benefits as if ROI is a third world country 😂 we send patients south all the time because we can’t facilitate their care here and they have a far more generous social welfare system than this place has 🙄

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Guess what Jamie? Doug’s a Unionist and I’m pretty certain he doesn’t want to 😖subjugate😖 the Union but somebody has to try to clear up the mess that you and your DUP cronies made. Somebody has to make it work and implement the changes that Brexit has incurred. You can’t blame Sinn Fein or Nationalism so you’re turning on fellow Unionists who don’t dance to your tune. On a scale of 1-1690 how raging is Jamie? Made a balls of it again binlid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Jamie Trumps not going to shag you, ye good Friday agreement Catholic hating ball bag.
---
Mines not a thread suggestion, just a statement.

• Haha

timemoveson

Chatty Member
My granny has managed to get sleep, is in good enough form. Currently dealing with dehydration and an infection but showing positivity. Thank you everyone again ♥

• Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Thing is, Doug’s right. The WF does present opportunities for NI. The DUP could’ve and should’ve taken credit for it. But then that would mean they’d have to go back to Stormont with a Nationalist female FM so they have to stick to this stance that the framework is terrible. Don’t let the fact that 500+ MPs in the British Sovereign Parliament voted for it get in the way of your sectarian bigotry 👍
---
Someone just said that Jamie has small bin energy 😂 I need to get off Twitter 🤣

• Haha