Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I just realised the reason my bet for Eurovision is still there is because it was for Ireland. Not the artist. Raging actually as I thought it was a lovely song for his wife. Just listened to about 30 seconds of the actual entry and want them to win so I get my money from my bet but it is just standard shite.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear my heart bleeds for you , who will you turn to now??? …Answer’s on a postcard…
4A4A2BA8-7431-4657-9C24-A1B10E3C59D6.jpeg

Reactions: 5
It's a pity sedition isn't a crime anymore. I'm feeling controversial.

Reactions: 3
You all know they're stalling right? The only hand they have after that is violence.
A long hot summer was the term. That's what this brand of unionism does and has always done. Apparently its doesn't represent the many but the twelfth of July celebrations would tell you that's a big fat lie. Ulster protestants are not rational people.

Reactions: 7
I think I am pretty rational most of the time Mavis, but then I don’t vote for these dicks. I haven’t read the full Windsor framework because I can’t Be arsed but I though it seemed good on paper as it gives us the best of both and could actually bring a lot into the NI economy.

You all know they're stalling right? The only hand they have after that is violence.
A long hot summer was the term. That's what this brand of unionism does and has always done. Apparently its doesn't represent the many but the twelfth of July celebrations would tell you that's a big fat lie. Ulster protestants are not rational people.
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt .I don’t think that hate fest is representative of a lot of people .I know people that wouldn’t miss a 12th but know where to draw a line____except when it comes down to sovereignty …It’s a different atmosphere this time hard to know what to expect when it’s gangsters running the show, at least with terrorists we knew what to expect, funny as that sounds.

Reactions: 1
The loyalists were always gangsters, always pushing drugs, that was happening from the late 80s. If you celebrate the twelfth you're trash.

Reactions: 1
The INLA would’ve been the gangsters ( still are) of the so called republican movements. I’ve noticed an uptick in the ATM thefts again what groups desperate for cash 💰

Reactions: 4
The INLA killed one of the most psychopathic killers this place has ever seen and I'm glad they did. I regularly drive past flags and murals with his image and guess who puts them up, thats right God fearing unionists who wear bowler hats and sashes. duck only knows what goes on in halls around this place, riding farm animals is a cert though.

Reactions: 3
What will the new hybrids have in store for us they’re bound to made up of extremists of both sides.

Reactions: 2
What will the new hybrids have in store for us they’re bound to made up of extremists of both sides.
I think they're a figment of someone's imagination.
Sure they can't even trust the PSNI to look after the Biden visit. The entire organisation is dirty.
---
And to just clarify something, the reason I feel so bitter right now is because of people like Jamie Bryson, Allister and the DUPs appalling behaviour.
That opens up a lot of old wounds. I'm sick of it.
Supposed to be celebrating 25 years of peace, people in my community have kept their end of the bargain and have tried to make this place work.
At what point do people admit its a failed state and the only way it would work is with unionist supremacy. We might laugh at them but the reality is they've held the whole country up. Its not OK.

Last edited:
Yeah ,who in their right mind wants to see this carrying on for another 100 yrs, once they’ve lost the British and the yanks who have they got?? There’s no hope Sunak will back down he needs the EU and Americans if England is to keep afloat, Brexit has fucked them up massively.

It honestly fucks with my head that the DUP supported Brexit. Makes you think there were dark forces at play. My uncle is a massive republican and he also supported Brexit because he saw it as hastening a UI. I wonder did they support it in the hope it would never happen?

I don't want stormont back. Don't want anything to do with these twats.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.