Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished my long day in work and am about to go to bed soon but have had a few drinks.
Here’s my prod thoughts.

1. Grace is a beautiful song- genuinely breathtaking when done well.
2. Why can’t we just get along and get the Windsor thingy and have the best of both worlds and NI can have the monopoly on all business and then we can become multi billionaires and have the last laugh (ok I made this bit up)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Too many obstacles, some don’t want equality they want supremacy…Any proddy Paddy’s day songs?

Reactions: 2
Too many obstacles, some don’t want equality they want supremacy…Any proddy Paddy’s day songs?
The thing is I remember in primary school being taught about at Patrick being Christianity and driving the snakes out etc. it was definitely celebrated back in the 90’s so I wonder when this stopped. Genuinely.

Reactions: 4
The thing is I remember in primary school being taught about at Patrick being Christianity and driving the snakes out etc. it was definitely celebrated back in the 90’s so I wonder when this stopped. Genuinely.
Maybe when Unionists started to realise they were losing their foothold? Time to stir the pot of hate once again ? I don’t think vulnerability sits well with them.
---
Ah young lads today. #samehairdon'tcare 💇‍♂️
My son has it too.

That tricolor catsuit is a look.😹
Difficult to go for a pee in those things 😂 I wonder how many toilets that place has.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm in a very wet Donegal but this time I've got the Internet. Is everyone dying aye?

Reactions: 3
Not me...I had 3 drinks yesterday, the product of having 2 young children. But this also means every day feels like a hangover anyway 😂😂😂
Aw those days, they fly by, enjoy every second, before you know it they'll be buying you shots and making you sing in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm in a very wet Donegal but this time I've got the Internet. Is everyone dying aye?
I think this might be the end Mavis ☠ Family flowers only please.
Whoever invented baby Guinness shots was evil to the core.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this might be the end Mavis ☠ Family flowers only please.
Whoever invented baby Guinness shots was evil to the core.
Yus, that is what I had, but I'm ok. I got into the car in my pyjamas and slept the whole way here, himself says it was the most relaxing journey ever.
Oh my god Nora am so sorry for you 😭 you'll just have to ride it out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your poor hubby Nora 😂
Luckily for him there’s no Guinness in those shots 😂 I’ll tell you what else is evil, Morgan Spice, Tequila and whatever’s in those neon green brambles I couldn’t get enough of yesterday 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw a vid on tik tok of the queue at the Hatfield yesterday. Maybe I am old but could you actually be arsed? Just get a carry out and get blocked in a house party.

• Haha
Doug Beattie shared a seemingly positive interaction with the potus, Jim Mcdonald asks if he's serious. Is he serious 😳?

Reactions: 1
My hips are killing me. I don't drink but my body is destroyed after being at the concert last night.

Someone tried harassing me and pushing me out of the way to get to the barrier until security bonked her into place. She was fully banging into me and I think if security didn't step in I would've been thrown

• Wow
My hips are killing me. I don't drink but my body is destroyed after being at the concert last night.

Someone tried harassing me and pushing me out of the way to get to the barrier until security bonked her into place. She was fully banging into me and I think if security didn't step in I would've been thrown
Wtf? Did they move her elsewhere, hope you're ok.
Was the concert good? Was Sam Ryder wasn't it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.