Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf? Did they move her elsewhere, hope you're ok.
Was the concert good? Was Sam Ryder wasn't it?
Aye it was Sam. She got shoved back. Staff came after to check on me, which I am so grateful for.

Sam is genuinely one of the nicest people I've met. He was happy to sign stuff and take photos with everyone. We even had a moment together during the show before he sang All The Way Over, I'm sure yer woman's raging it wasn't her!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All I had was a bottle of wine and two vodkas - feel like I have been hit by a wrecking ball today

Head banging and ache all over - drink and me don’t seem to be friends these days especially since having COVID in the Autumn

Going to a wedding at the end of the month don’t know how I will manage it with a family of heavy drinkers as in-laws 🤪

Choice is drink with them or don’t drink and spend the day having to listen to crap and biting your tongue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye it was Sam. She got shoved back. Staff came after to check on me, which I am so grateful for.

Sam is genuinely one of the nicest people I've met. He was happy to sign stuff and take photos with everyone. We even had a moment together during the show before he sang All The Way Over, I'm sure yer woman's raging it wasn't her!! 🤣
Awwww at least you had that experience. I only know spaceman I'm afraid, but he has lovely hair.

You're a big fan? Do you go to lots of concerts?
Think the last concert I was at in ulster Hall was chic and Nile Rodgers.
Oh god concerts are my main thing lol, I was at Lizzo on Monday down in Dublin and I'm back down next month for Paramore. I've something on every month until September. Good mix of local artists and international artists.

Reactions: 3
Oh god concerts are my main thing lol, I was at Lizzo on Monday down in Dublin and I'm back down next month for Paramore. I've something on every month until September. Good mix of local artists and international artists.
Class. Do you go to festivals too?

I finished my long day in work and am about to go to bed soon but have had a few drinks.
Here’s my prod thoughts.

1. Grace is a beautiful song- genuinely breathtaking when done well.
2. Why can’t we just get along and get the Windsor thingy and have the best of both worlds and NI can have the monopoly on all business and then we can become multi billionaires and have the last laugh (ok I made this bit up)
I love Grace, it’s just a love song essentially. I think the Dubliners version is still the best one. Grace was born and raised a Protestant within a mixed marriage which a lot of people don’t seem to know. They only got 15 minutes together as husband and wife before he was executed but Grace never remarried. Always found that so sad 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Class. Do you go to festivals too?
Yes and no. I'm doing one day of Dalfest this year rather than the whole weekend, and I count Belsonic + Vital as our own wee festivals. I'm back to Belsonic for the first time in years for Lizzo and same with Vital for McFly!

Reactions: 2
Luckily for him there’s no Guinness in those shots 😂 I’ll tell you what else is evil, Morgan Spice, Tequila and whatever’s in those neon green brambles I couldn’t get enough of yesterday 🤢🥴
Leprechaun jizz 😬
---
I love Grace, it’s just a love song essentially. I think the Dubliners version is still the best one. Grace was born and raised a Protestant within a mixed marriage which a lot of people don’t seem to know. They only got 15 minutes together as husband and wife before he was executed but Grace never remarried. Always found that so sad 💔
Wolftone was a Pradasen , not many know that 😂
---
Who’s this bloke ? Anything to oul bucket bake ,Kate !
B2F17477-87BA-48CB-82BA-F8120CDF5DEB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Leprechaun jizz 😬
---

Wolftone was a Pradasen , not many know that 😂
---
Who’s this bloke ? Anything to oul bucket bake ,Kate !View attachment 2039017
He looks about 12 😡 A friend of my Dad was killed in the Greysteel massacre, a lovely quiet man who was just out enjoying a pint. My Dad didn’t go to the pub very often but I remember being terrified after that that he’d be shot. He’ll fit in nicely with the DUP with that attitude.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He looks about 12 😡 A friend of my Dad was killed in the Greysteel massacre, a lovely quiet man who was just out enjoying a pint. My Dad didn’t go to the pub very often but I remember being terrified after that that he’d be shot. He’ll fit in nicely with the DUP with that attitude.
Terrible atrocity 🤬 Is this what we can hope the future of politics is going to look like from that end, they need put out 😑
---

---
Seem to be starting a dirty war again.

---

---
D59E68C4-E824-47EA-870A-03F1111B7AB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Wonder if they'll bring back ulster resistance and the UDR.
I’m sure they’ll still have the berets and weapons on top of the wardrobe, remember Gregory Campbell said he’d be first to take up arms if need be 😂

I’m sure they’ll still have the berets and weapons on top of the wardrobe, remember Gregory Campbell said he’d be first to take up arms if need be 😂
Yip. I don't think we've ever been closer to it starting again 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yip. I don't think we've ever been closer to it starting again 😕
You can feel it brewing, something in the air as my granny used to say.
---

I don’t want anything starting again. I just want to get on with my life. You all know I am a unionist and I know we don’t agree on all things but those fuckers aren’t doing anything in my name and it fucks me off massively that they are supposed to speak for me.

To lighten the mood has anyone backed ireland for Eurovision. It is jonny rotten but the song is actually quite lovely. I got in at 22/1. Heard about it on pop witch

Reactions: 14
I don’t want anything starting again. I just want to get on with my life. You all know I am a unionist and I know we don’t agree on all things but those fuckers aren’t doing anything in my name and it fucks me off massively that they are supposed to speak for me.

To lighten the mood has anyone backed ireland for Eurovision. It is jonny rotten but the song is actually quite lovely. I got in at 22/1. Heard about it on pop witch
It’s about his wife, I thought he failed to get through? Unless I picked it up wrong.

my current stance is i don't give a duck what we are or where are as long as there's no return to conflict.

and for eurovision... i'm looking in norway's and sweden's directions for the win! i don't really like the irish entry 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.