Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You owe me a hazelnut latte monga, I've been digging in for you :whistle:
I read that as a hazelnut log 😂 I was going to post a 💩 You really don’t need to get yourself in trouble Mavis x I can handle myself, years on the covid thread have served me well 😂
---
Doesn’t look like they’re backing down I know a few will be passing hazelnut logs tonight 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read that as a hazelnut log 😂 I was going to post a 💩 You really don’t need to get yourself in trouble Mavis x I can handle myself, years on the covid thread have served me well 😂
---
Doesn’t look like they’re backing down I know a few will be passing hazelnut logs tonight 😅
Oh I know you can handle it 😂 but you were outnumbered.
Still have no idea what the DUP are doing in the states.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I know you can handle it 😂 but you were outnumbered.
Still have no idea what the DUP are doing in the states.
I’m always outnumbered 😂
---
Are the binmen out tomorrow??

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm doing nothing, last year my lot were in New York and I stayed behind because a relative was on the way out and they're still here.
I might go to the shopping centre 😂 exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’re going to the fair if the weather holds out.
---
The British gov have done more for republicans than they have unionists 😂

---
Looks great

Reactions: 2
What’s going on Monga and Mavis? Do I need to polish my knuckledusters? 👊😂

I’m out in the big smoke tomorrow. Cannae wait to be a supremacist for the day 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm off to see Sam Ryder tomorrow in Ulster Hall - my first time actually in town for St Patrick's Day!

Sleepy joe is certainly starting a massive diplomatic blunder and I’m here for it.
regardless of all our feelings about the DUP etc that’s a pretty poor move given the usual line that the tricolour is supposed to represent the orange and green coming together?

anyway I bet he is enjoying watching the young Irish dancers

• Haha
I’m here for the day it’s flown full mast from the Shankill 😂
---
Stop at nai Liam or wee Jamie will look for you, he will find you and he will kill you.

Liam will wallop him with his 10in shillelagh
---

---
What’s going on with his voice I’ve noticed it a while ago

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sleepy joe is certainly starting a massive diplomatic blunder and I’m here for it.
regardless of all our feelings about the DUP etc that’s a pretty poor move given the usual line that the tricolour is supposed to represent the orange and green coming together?

anyway I bet he is enjoying watching the young Irish dancers
People all over Twitter posting that video of Biden as if it was filmed today. It was 8 years ago and he wasn’t president then 😂 do they not notice how much younger he looks or realise that Enda Kenny isn’t the Taoiseach anymore? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People all over Twitter posting that video of Biden as if it was filmed today. It was 8 years ago and he wasn’t president then 😂 do they not notice how much younger he looks or realise that Enda Kenny isn’t the Taoiseach anymore? 🤣
I didn’t realise this lol and I wasn’t sure who it was he was meeting was. Realistically though should he not have been even more diplomatic 8 years ago given that he seemed to have more of his mental faculties back then?

The tea sock is making enough gaffs of his own without sleepy Joe

• Haha
Yeah the orange represents PUL. But those people burn that flag 🥴
I don't know like, I fear the PUL community live in a bubble and don't understand how loathed the DUP and loyalist mindset is way way way outside of this place. I can't understand why the DUP have gone to America, they lack any political skill, they've no soft skills and they can't negotiate. They've insulted everyone from Brussels to Washington and still will have the begging bowl out. duck me Harold Wilson had it right when he called them spongers, I believe he mentioned something about their skewed view of democracy too and that wasn't today or yesterday.
Happy St Patricks day. Paisley burn in hell.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise this lol and I wasn’t sure who it was he was meeting was. Realistically though should he not have been even more diplomatic 8 years ago given that he seemed to have more of his mental faculties back then?
I’m not sure diplomatic politicians exist sadly, none worse than our own. I think he was on the decline even back then. Not as offensive as Paisley calling Catholics vermin and sure he went on to be our FM 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

The tea sock is making enough gaffs of his own without sleepy Joe
Still not over his lockdown speech. “Not all heroes wear capes”. Gave me the pure ick 🤢😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.