Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he allowed to incite violence?
He's totally lost the plot today but he is allowed and has been unchallenged by the media and politicians for a long time. Such an interesting dynamic between him and people in power.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Open your windows tattlers, hear that?
Somebody is shouting Lundy Lundy Lundy at pigeons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just read a tweet asking if a serving monarch can be charged with treason to the crown 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon they hire the Burke family to push through the rest of the framework πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Better than comic relief ..calling Sunak a hard man πŸ˜‚View attachment 2047446View attachment 2047448
Never in my pufSunak referred to as hard man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jesu
At least Enoch never backs down. A lot like Jamie on his hunger strike 🀣 arrested in an attic. How apt πŸ˜‚

Biryani bryson πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm crying here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long time reader of this thread, never posted before but must say you’re all a scream. Thanks for the laughs. I raise my glass to you all πŸ˜‚πŸ·

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.