Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only the stormont break they have issue with not the framework. The break is a problematic. I think that's what today's vote relates to but I'm open to correction.
They can see how it will be open to abuse and leave us in this situation time and time again.
They'll probably abstain.
You’re probably right I only caught the tail end of it, but my comments on Eastwood still stand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’re probably right I only caught the tail end of it, but my comments on Eastwood still stand 😂
😂 if I remember correctly many didn't like Hume or Mallon either, people like my parents were referred to as stoops.
SDLP have lost a lot of ground, not sure how that happened, possibly their stance on abortion, but I know many who've moved from the shinners because of their stance. I agree they're a bit wishy washy now.

😂 if I remember correctly many didn't like Hume or Mallon either, people like my parents were referred to as stoops.
SDLP have lost a lot of ground, not sure how that happened, possibly their stance on abortion, but I know many who've moved from the shinners because of their stance. I agree they're a bit wishy washy now.
Durkan finished them 😂

• Haha
I'd still like to understand the relationship between Donaldson, Bryson and Nolan.
I don't know if any of you are long time listeners to Nolan but I remember something clearly, same sex marriage was being discussed, Jamie was being himself and objecting, Nolan was laughing at him when Jamie warned he could release unsavoury info on him. Laughing stopped. Jamie then had a very regular slot on both Nolans platforms here.
We know he has made it known Poots has/had pacts with loyalist paramilitaries. I just can't see Donaldson having a genuine friendship with him yet they're pictured in a cafe.
Essentially Bryson likes threatening others.
If that has happened its effected us all.
Yep wee Jamie knows things. Can imagine him making covert recordings of private conversations just to have a hold over someone. I’d understand his appearances on BBC if he had something meaningful to say but the only “big” word he knows is bloody subjugation 😢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doug’s going in on Jamie 😁👌

---
Who is he to demand a meeting? The mind boggles 😂

Last edited:
Doug knows his people will be sidelined under labour. Not waving but drowning.....I don't think people will listen. Poor Doug.
Big problem is people ignored Brysons relationships with politicians and treated him as a joke, its too late now.

Reactions: 3
Awesome. Knock yourselves out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hugely significant, lol. Yeh right.

It's just a tragedy that people in NI will suffer because of this posturing.

I’m so fed up with this tit in our poor country. As far as I’m aware they are all just as bad as each other. What they all seem to forget is that the people like me who vote neither Sinn Fein or DUP etc are the ones who are the most important ones in any election. They should all get the sack 🤬

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! Never saw this coming.

Attachments

• Haha

---

---
Is the teeth whistle a DUP trait 😂
---
I share a birthday with him 🤪

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
I'm watching the debate in the HoC. Colum spoke very well. Jeffrey looks utterly miserable.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.