Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DUP not fit for purpose. Time to step aside and let other people get on, compromise, negotiate and form relationships for the good of everyone.
They can take their main man who is threatening guerrilla war with them.
I think we've all had enough now.
I'm a nationalist as are my children just by birth, nothing else, if they want to be first minister they can BE first minister. They can BE whatever they choose. This is NOT OK. IF Alliance take the first minister position they SHOULD be allowed to take that position. Times have changed.
We've been badly let down.

Reactions: 13
Long time reader of this thread, never posted before but must say you’re all a scream. Thanks for the laughs. I raise my glass to you all 😂🍷
Join us, if you didn’t laugh you’d cry 😂

Well this must hurt wee Jamie considering Joe’s his idol and an actual real life barrister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It still hasn’t sunk in that nobody cares anymore, people will move on without them.
68B4503C-21D5-406C-8858-25FB1F2864E0.jpeg
t

• Haha
How did Stacey Graham get to Washington, did the DUP bring her, aye?
Big statements from Jeff that Stacey wouldn't be welcome in a united Ireland, why would anyone need to be welcomed you hole, we live here already??? All that would change is road speed signs, the health service that you give not two fucks about and the currency.
Seriously sick of this shite.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Poots could pass for Lurch 😂 I love those old news clips

---
Well rusted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sexeh sexeh.
Fun Fact. Paisleys voice was a contraceptive.

Attachments

• Haha
Sexeh sexeh.
Fun Fact. Paisleys voice was a contraceptive.
Paul McCloone ( lead singer with Undertones/ radio presenter) did the voice of Gerry during his ban 😂
---
I can see why tourists flock here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the nun back in action 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are face masks and covid still a thing? Was in the doctors surgery waiting room yesterday and was asked to put a mask on 🤯🤔

Are face masks and covid still a thing? Was in the doctors surgery waiting room yesterday and was asked to put a mask on 🤯🤔
Yes most medical settings still require them. Pharmacies not now but doctors, hospital appointments, community therapies etc all still mask wearing. My son is disabled so we're at lots of appointments. Occasional place no masks while waiting but they are required in the treatment room itself.

Yeah, its that, taking it easy. I think you're the second person to say you've had it. Moving is an issue, having really moved today.
Could you get some Lidocaine patches from your GP? I had pleurisy a few years ago and they gave me some relief. Hope you’re feeling a lot better soon

Right I just counted the amount of tweets Jamie’s posted using the word “subjugation” in the last 24 hours….17. bleeping 17 subjugations??! Count them, I kid you not 😂

I see he has a new buzz term though, Carla Lockhart called the UUP rollover unionists and Jamie’s claimed it as his own 🙄

• Haha
Right I just counted the amount of tweets Jamie’s posted using the word “subjugation” in the last 24 hours….17. bleeping 17 subjugations??! Count them, I kid you not 😂

I see he has a new buzz term though, Carla Lockhart called the UUP rollover unionists and Jamie’s claimed it as his own 🙄
Well he probably composed Carlas statement.
I'm finding it hilarious how he turns everything into a victory against the nationalist elite, even though he's the most pessimistic man alive.
---
Could you get some Lidocaine patches from your GP? I had pleurisy a few years ago and they gave me some relief. Hope you’re feeling a lot better soon
I might, sleeping is an issue.

Reactions: 2

Nobody would be rolling over on her anyway 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.