Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom line, if Jamie Bryson says there will be no Stormont there will be no Stormont!
The GFA was designed to give unionism the "ultimate break" what does that mean please?
Doesn't sound very equal šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Think Jamie is feeling particularly subjugated today.

---
Oh and FYI Jamie, Nationalism didnā€™t want any border, it was Unionism who pushed Brexit remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If life is a river and your heart is a boat
And just like a water baby, baby born to float
šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People threatening hunger strike if they donā€™t put a land border between north n south .

• Haha
Heard that, caller said he'd starve himself šŸ˜‚
Ben Lowry tore poor wee Amanda apart too and now Jamies starting.

• Haha
Just watching Nolan Live on catch up.

Jim Allister: ā€œNorthern Ireland will never be a full part of the UK again. The Union is overā€. Dear oh dear šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Alliance and other parties have definitely got public support to move on without the dinosaurs, they know it ! thatā€™s why theyā€™re feeling threatened ā€¦let the people decide for a change.

Alliance and other parties have definitely got public support to move on without the dinosaurs, they know it ! thatā€™s why theyā€™re feeling threatened ā€¦let the people decide for a change.
Jim couldnā€™t hide his hatred for Sorcha Eastwood last night. Itā€™s beyond the realms of Jimā€™s mentality to believe that someone could be unaligned and not definitively green or orange. So because she has an Irish name she must be a Shinner in disguise šŸ™ˆ

Jim couldnā€™t hide his hatred for Sorcha Eastwood last night. Itā€™s beyond the realms of Jimā€™s mentality to believe that someone could be unaligned and not definitively green or orange. So because she has an Irish name she must be a Shinner in disguise šŸ™ˆ
Some people are consumed by their own bitterness and hatredā€¦and it shows.
---
056BAFAB-1AC8-4A30-BFA2-72E66365ED03.jpeg

---
Had to redeem himself before he went to his maker.

Attachments

Last edited:
Comments on this mention Portadown, maybe it was an asylum seeker that was killed? Thereā€™s kids there masked up , loyalists apparently.
The woman that was killed was foreign. I was born in Portadown and my family still live there so when I heard that someone had been killed in a fire I naturally wondered if I knew of them, especially as my family live a stones throw away. I had asked a few family members if it was anyone we would have known - not that it matters, its devastating either way but you always worry regardless. I won't go into detail because I don't want to give too much away but a family member is friends with a person who knew the poor woman very well and knew what she had been through. I am sure it will all come out but it looks like it was a domestic violence case and it was clear from her injuries she was murdered before the fire started. Everyone is in shock and her friend is distraught. Not sure why its not a bigger story and my heart goes out to her wee girl who is now without a mum. Can't believe the story isn't bigger though, is just because she isn't a native to NI? Shouldn't bloody matter. Very sad all round. Everyone in town is rallying round to help out with donations for the child who is now without a mum. I saw Esky Repairs has donated a phone and peacocks have donated clothes along with a voucher.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The woman that was killed was foreign. I was born in Portadown and my family still live there so when I heard that someone had been killed in a fire I naturally wondered if I knew of them, especially as my family live a stones throw away. I had asked a few family members if it was anyone we would have known - not that it matters, its devastating either way but you always worry regardless. I won't go into detail because I don't want to give too much away but a family member is friends with a person who knew the poor woman very well and knew what she had been through. I am sure it will all come out but it looks like it was a domestic violence case and it was clear from her injuries she was murdered before the fire started. Everyone is in shock and her friend is distraught. Not sure why its not a bigger story and my heart goes out to her wee girl who is now without a mum. Can't believe the story isn't bigger though, is just because she isn't a native to NI? Shouldn't bloody matter. Very sad all round. Everyone in town is rallying round to help out with donations for the child who is now without a mum. I saw Esky Repairs has donated a phone and peacocks have donated clothes along with a voucher.
Aww the poor child šŸ™ I thought there was something strange when a councillor( radio) said the hospital would take good care of her she would be supported through it , the guy arrested is 25 so quite a bit younger, is he the brother or partner? either way heā€™s an animal to do that and leave a child to burn to death after murdering her mum ā€¦Theyā€™re probably not saying anything because of the right wing protests, thatā€™s another excuse to attack random foreigners even though our own DV rates are one of the worst in the EU., I see Stitt is all over the protesters , comments on his SM saying police have been told not to say anything about attacks that are going on involving non nationals.
---
Theyā€™re reporting on it now.
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...nd-woman-who-loved-her-family/1554901631.html
Portadown murder: Victim was ā€˜kind woman who loved her familyā€™

Last edited:
  • Sad
Aww the poor child šŸ™ I thought there was something strange when a councillor( radio) said the hospital would take good care of her she would be supported through it , the guy arrested is 25 so quite a bit younger, is he the brother or partner? either way heā€™s an animal to do that and leave a child to burn to death after murdering her mum ā€¦Theyā€™re probably not saying anything because of the right wing protests, thatā€™s another excuse to attack random foreigners even though our own DV rates are one of the worst in the EU., I see Stitt is all over the protesters , comments on his SM saying police have been told not to say anything about attacks that are going on involving non nationals.
You can only imagine what the child maybe heard before the house had been set on fire. Poor wee pet now without a mum thanks to some evil scumbag. I'm unsure if its a partner or a relative, but from what I've heard she had asked for previously for DV. It's really quite sad and my heart goes out to her and her child. I'm not sure how long they have been living here but it must be scary enough for the wee girl never mind now having to do that without her mum and I hope she gets so much love and support. Our DV rates in this country are mental :(
Don't get me started about foreigners being attacked, sickens the life out of me and actually upsets me a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You can only imagine what the child maybe heard before the house had been set on fire. Poor wee pet now without a mum thanks to some evil scumbag. I'm unsure if its a partner or a relative, but from what I've heard she had asked for previously for DV. It's really quite sad and my heart goes out to her and her child. I'm not sure how long they have been living here but it must be scary enough for the wee girl never mind now having to do that without her mum and I hope she gets so much love and support. Our DV rates in this country are mental :(
Don't get me started about foreigners being attacked, sickens the life out of me and actually upsets me a bit.
The report above said they werenā€™t in the area very long but police wonā€™t be saying anything else, she was found outside the property so he set fire knowing that child was inside ā€¦Animalā€¦I donā€™t agree with the protests theyā€™re just being exploited by right wingers to further their own agendas on the back of residents ,but there does need to be some kind of body to keep residents informed about who will be moving to their area, itā€™s the same with any hostel people have a right to know whoā€™s been housed there for everyoneā€™s sake.

Reactions: 3
Did the man arrested live in the house too Tinkerbell? I seen the appeals for donations for a child in need, stupidly didnā€™t make the connection to this case. Heartening to see the community and businesses rally around, thereā€™s always good people to counteract the bad. I hope the child will be ok, what a horrific ordeal šŸ’”

• Sad
Radio Ulster what the actual? The Dolly Parton superfan mp is on, she was an ulster scot thats what this is about. He bucking loves her.
Come here to me, Chinese nail salons, ethical? I got a beaut manicure this morning but I'm wondering what I'm supporting.

Reactions: 1
The report above said they werenā€™t in the area very long but police wonā€™t be saying anything else, she was found outside the property so he set fire knowing that child was inside ā€¦Animalā€¦I donā€™t agree with the protests theyā€™re just being exploited by right wingers to further their own agendas on the back of residents ,but there does need to be some kind of body to keep residents informed about who will be moving to their area, itā€™s the same with any hostel people have a right to know whoā€™s been housed there for everyoneā€™s sake.
I completely agree with you. I'd want to know who I was living beside. There is a hostel in Portadown, town centre pretty much. It's beside a nursery yet its been known to house sex offender. Someone ends up spotting one of these people in town and then the vigilante stuff starts but rightly so, people have a right to know who they are living beside.

Did the man arrested live in the house too Tinkerbell? I seen the appeals for donations for a child in need, stupidly didnā€™t make the connection to this case. Heartening to see the community and businesses rally around, thereā€™s always good people to counteract the bad. I hope the child will be ok, what a horrific ordeal šŸ’”
I don't know Nora, they never mentioned it but they just said the woman had been in contact with womans aid previously :( Its really sad that it came to what it did, a woman losing her life and now a child without a mother at the hands of some twisted evil excuse of a human. Yes definitely Nora, its good to see that we do have good people walk amongst us and all willing to help out at a time like this. It won't bring her mummy back but hopefully it will help in someway for her to know people are here for her.

• Heart
I completely agree with you. I'd want to know who I was living beside. There is a hostel in Portadown, town centre pretty much. It's beside a nursery yet its been known to house sex offender. Someone ends up spotting one of these people in town and then the vigilante stuff starts but rightly so, people have a right to know who they are living beside.

I don't know Nora, they never mentioned it but they just said the woman had been in contact with womans aid previously :( Its really sad that it came to what it did, a woman losing her life and now a child without a mother at the hands of some twisted evil excuse of a human. Yes definitely Nora, its good to see that we do have good people walk amongst us and all willing to help out at a time like this. It won't bring her mummy back but hopefully it will help in someway for her to know people are here for her.
Weā€™re exactly the same ,hostelā€™s literally beside schools , even overlooking families backyards, Iā€™m always posting about dirt bags it doesnā€™t matter to me what colour they are, we all deserve as safe a community as possible that includes all races of people not just white people .Iā€™m sure we all like to know whoā€™s on our footstepā€¦Those attacks on the two elderly men coming from their place of worship highlights how dangerous the world is and why checks are essential, horrific to think what motivates these people, the poor men have life changing injuries.

• Heart
Amanda is getting guff for saying Jamie has a wee willy. Not allowed to say that, it hurts peoples feelings you see :cry:

• Haha
Is this the person that was sentenced today?
---
justice system is a joke all over ,4 yrs is nothing heā€™ll probably do half that for good behaviourā€¦poor girl ā€¦I see those two scummy Anderson brothers got life, theyā€™ll only be mid 30ā€™s when they walk again šŸ™„

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.