Northern Ireland #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Second World war started, the Prime Minister of NI first priority was not building shelters, securing buildings etc. it was making sure that the statue of Carson was looked after. Priorities!!
Ach sure we were hardly hit šŸ˜‚
Glad of the appliances coming up from the south to put the fires out.

Reactions: 1
What will Jamieā€™s statue be like? Mounted on top of a council blue bin covered in cock & balls graffiti šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. Something that I can't pronounce monga, costo something. Hurty.
Poor you @BigMavis - itā€™s not that costochondritis is it - inflammation of the muscles around the rib cage?

I had it a few year back and it was a right painful bastard, so hard to get any ease up on the pain felt like being bound in a really tight lead corset (what I imagine that to be like - not into that kinky stuff šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbf I think Jim's starting to contemplate his own mortality and that's what todays post was about.
Absolute disaster. They've fucked it.
There'll be no statues for these boys.

Reactions: 3
Poor you @BigMavis - itā€™s not that costochondritis is it - inflammation of the muscles around the rib cage?

I had it a few year back and it was a right painful bastard, so hard to get any ease up on the pain felt like being bound in a really tight lead corset (what I imagine that to be like - not into that kinky stuff šŸ˜‚)
Yeah, its that, taking it easy. I think you're the second person to say you've had it. Moving is an issue, having really moved today.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, its that, taking it easy. I think you're the second person to say you've had it. Moving is an issue, having really moved today.

Pernaton muscle rub is great for for anything muscular

They have stopped prescribing it as donā€™t think itā€™s effective enough to justify a prescription- people that made that decision havenā€™t obviously been in that much pain themselves or felt the relief it bring over other like ibuprofen gels

You can buy it in Holland and Barrett (offer on at minute) Boots and some chemists

Little goes a long way, it dried in really well and is great for aches & pains in all muscles

Attachments

• Heart
Pernaton muscle rub is great for for anything muscular

They have stopped prescribing it as donā€™t think itā€™s effective enough to justify a prescription- people that made that decision havenā€™t obviously been in that much pain themselves or felt the relief it bring over other like ibuprofen gels

You can buy it in Holland and Barrett (offer on at minute) Boots and some chemists

Little goes a long way, it dried in really well and is great for aches & pains in all muscles
Thank you, this is what I'm using. Tis good.
---
Hope u are doing ok @BigMavis
Thank you grifty x.

Reactions: 2
Apparently ā€œthe firmā€ have had their funds frozen by police and this could mean they fall out with the kinahans. BT. Article behind a payroll

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Any info on portadown fire? A woman has been murdered and its not big news, why? Was she not Irish/British?

Reactions: 3
Any info on portadown fire? A woman has been murdered and its not big news, why? Was she not Irish/British?
The child is 12 a Unionist councillor said she knows the hospital will take good care of her so Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s no other family??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.