NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the “vidyo” why is she so excited over it 😂😂 she can’t fool anybody that she doesn’t get fed. Almost taking her fingers off with every bite, the bleaching process must’ve made her hungry 🤦🏽‍♀️ or she didn’t have breakfast considering she knew she had to be up at 9 for a blood test but slept and missed the appointment anyway 😂
Hahaha I know! And the moan after the first bite🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ it clearly made her tired too considering she was having a nap at half 6, snoring like a rhino in the background of Dan’s live😂😂 I know, she was so worried about it last night (aka using it to beg for gifts) that she couldn’t even be bothered to get her lazy arse out of bed and go to the appointment😒

Reactions: 1
Hahaha I know! And the moan after the first bite🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ it clearly made her tired too considering she was having a nap at half 6, snoring like a rhino in the background of Dan’s live😂😂 I know, she was so worried about it last night (aka using it to beg for gifts) that she couldn’t even be bothered to get her lazy arse out of bed and go to the appointment😒
Surely she didn’t have that whole bottle of Fanta to herself? I know she was gulping a huge 7up 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ she always moans after eating it honestly knocks me sick.
She’s always snoring and that’s one thing what irritates me, if she’s impersonating a lion there’s no possible way I’d be able to stay in Dan’s live 😂 he usually goes downstairs because so many complain.
And she’s booked a new appointment for the 10th January, is she actually going to attend this one? I know she has 2 tattoos booked between then and February, of course one being dedicated to Lawrence.. She wouldn’t ever miss those bookings.😬

If she gets a 100k followers she'll dye her eyebrows.
Well we all know how that's going to end ... She will do it anyway.. She's already on about what colour she's dying her hair next she's got all the colours she wants on her wish list that isn't begging ..

Surely she didn’t have that whole bottle of Fanta to herself? I know she was gulping a huge 7up 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ she always moans after eating it honestly knocks me sick.
She’s always snoring and that’s one thing what irritates me, if she’s impersonating a lion there’s no possible way I’d be able to stay in Dan’s live 😂 he usually goes downstairs because so many complain.
And she’s booked a new appointment for the 10th January, is she actually going to attend this one? I know she has 2 tattoos booked between then and February, of course one being dedicated to Lawrence.. She wouldn’t ever miss those bookings.😬
Yep she sure did... and there's a video going going of her snoring she's blaming on sleep apnea.. somehow we need to find that video

Well we all know how that's going to end ... She will do it anyway.. She's already on about what colour she's dying her hair next she's got all the colours she wants on her wish list that isn't begging ..

Yep she sure did... and there's a video going going of her snoring she's blaming on sleep apnea.. somehow we need to find that video
She needs one of those sleep mask things 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s all the fat what is causing it but it’s not surprising

She needs one of those sleep mask things 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s all the fat what is causing it but it’s not surprising
Madness as Lawrence “inspires her” he wears a sleep mask and he’s trying to loose weight so he doesn’t need to wear said mask at night as it’s horrible. Yet nonna is eating herself fat and will eventually have to wear one of them masks 🤢 but hey she doesn’t need to loose weight as her clothes still fit her 😂🤣 (her words not mine)

• Haha
I genuinely think her having sleep apnea is yet another lie. It’s just to explain that hippo snoring she does in the background of Dans lives and the fact she likes to sleep during the day because “she doesn’t sleep at night”. It’s funny how when dans at work all day, she can stay awake to sit on live constantly, seems as though she can’t be bothered to stay awake to spend time with him, she’s either on live or asleep. She seems happy enough when she’s on live with that Nathan and then comes off and the first thing she does is bite Dans head off😂
Also, sleep apnea doesn’t stop you sleeping at night like she claims it does, she’s said multiple times that she doesn’t sleep until the early hours of the morning and that’s why she sleeps during the day? I honestly think she’s read something somewhere and just decided she has it, but I also think she’s read about insomnia and thinks it said sleep apnea. She’s dumb as a box of rocks🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think her having sleep apnea is yet another lie. It’s just to explain that hippo snoring she does in the background of Dans lives and the fact she likes to sleep during the day because “she doesn’t sleep at night”. It’s funny how when dans at work all day, she can stay awake to sit on live constantly, seems as though she can’t be bothered to stay awake to spend time with him, she’s either on live or asleep. She seems happy enough when she’s on live with that Nathan and then comes off and the first thing she does is bite Dans head off😂
Also, sleep apnea doesn’t stop you sleeping at night like she claims it does, she’s said multiple times that she doesn’t sleep until the early hours of the morning and that’s why she sleeps during the day? I honestly think she’s read something somewhere and just decided she has it, but I also think she’s read about insomnia and thinks it said sleep apnea. She’s dumb as a box of rocks🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Sleep apnea does lead to poor quality sleep. It stops you from breathing at night and as a reflex response you automatically wake up gasping for air, repeatedly doing that throughout the night definitely leaves sufferers feeling exhausted during the day. That said, she is up all hours as well so that’d certainly contribute to the tiredness too.
If she does have sleep apnea then she needs to seriously get on that diet and lose weight ASAP, having it that young is very worrying tbh. Idk if anyone saw but she made a video about big.chubby who passed away recently, giving her condolences (whilst sat on the toilet of all places🙄), and it made me wonder, did what happened to him not absolutely terrify her??
He died due to covid complications but his body was a wreck before. He suffered a lot of health conditions, was extremely obese, and had sleep apnea too, does she not see herself going down the same road as him and want to change? I don’t get it

Sleep apnea does lead to poor quality sleep. It stops you from breathing at night and as a reflex response you automatically wake up gasping for air, repeatedly doing that throughout the night definitely leaves sufferers feeling exhausted during the day. That said, she is up all hours as well so that’d certainly contribute to the tiredness too.
If she does have sleep apnea then she needs to seriously get on that diet and lose weight ASAP, having it that young is very worrying tbh. Idk if anyone saw but she made a video about big.chubby who passed away recently, giving her condolences (whilst sat on the toilet of all places🙄), and it made me wonder, did what happened to him not absolutely terrify her??
He died due to covid complications but his body was a wreck before. He suffered a lot of health conditions, was extremely obese, and had sleep apnea too, does she not see herself going down the same road as him and want to change? I don’t get it
I understand that it wakes you up but she’s awake all hours of the night on live or whatever, she isn’t even attempting to sleep so I think she’s confused. She claims that she can’t sleep at night which is why I think she means insomnia but if she’d get out of bed and do something during the day instead of laying in bed falling asleep for hours on end then maybe she’d be able to sleep at night🤦🏻‍♀️
She tried doing slimming world for about 5 days and then made a video saying she didn’t need to as she was healthy enough and she didn’t need to lose weight as all her clothes fit, but she had admitted that she was 26st at her slimming world weigh in which is incredible for a 21 year old. Now she proceeds to sit in bed all day eating copious amounts of pasta, takeaways and chocolates. It’s honestly scary that she thinks that’s okay.

I understand that it wakes you up but she’s awake all hours of the night on live or whatever, she isn’t even attempting to sleep so I think she’s confused. She claims that she can’t sleep at night which is why I think she means insomnia but if she’d get out of bed and do something during the day instead of laying in bed falling asleep for hours on end then maybe she’d be able to sleep at night🤦🏻‍♀️
She tried doing slimming world for about 5 days and then made a video saying she didn’t need to as she was healthy enough and she didn’t need to lose weight as all her clothes fit, but she had admitted that she was 26st at her slimming world weigh in which is incredible for a 21 year old. Now she proceeds to sit in bed all day eating copious amounts of pasta, takeaways and chocolates. It’s honestly scary that she thinks that’s okay.
Is she even 21 yet? The ex Tom on his tik tok told her to even stop lieing about other age too

This is what my whole point was about the disability claim. It is really so simple to google and just randomly pick up symptoms.. But what can I say? you can’t fake it. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She was asleep at 6:30 last night which is apparently why she was so awake at 4am with Nathan, and I will say that live traumatized my eyes.. Let’s just say Karina has a wild side and was stupid enough to share that with the whole live, all Nathan had to say was ‘Naughty Karinaaaa’ but I’m not surprised with his Only Fans. 😂😂

This is what my whole point was about the disability claim. It is really so simple to google and just randomly pick up symptoms.. But what can I say? you can’t fake it. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She was asleep at 6:30 last night which is apparently why she was so awake at 4am with Nathan, and I will say that live traumatized my eyes.. Let’s just say Karina has a wild side and was stupid enough to share that with the whole live, all Nathan had to say was ‘Naughty Karinaaaa’ but I’m not surprised with his Only Fans. 😂😂
Exactly, she’s read something somewhere and now suddenly has symptoms of something? Whether it be sleep apnea or insomnia, I don’t think she has either, I think she’s just lazy.
Yeah she came straight on live this morning at around half 11 saying she’d just woken up and was so tired because she hadn’t gone to sleep until 4? But like someone commented on the live, that’s still like 7 hours sleep? That’s plenty of sleep to function, especially when all she does is sit in bed all day anyway. Then Dan went live and by 12oclock she was asleep behind him again🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it, it would help if she went and got some fresh air rather than sitting in the same room all day.
Oh my god, what happened?! What did she do?😂😂 I was watching Dan for a bit last night when she went off and I don’t think she realised he was live and she came back in the room and said something along the lines of “I want nippies” and someone else thought she said “I want lickies” either way, revolting🤮😂 Dan went extremely red and everyone started commenting saying Karina’s frisky and then she sat on the bed and said “yeah I want sex guys” and it was at that moment I turned off😂😂😂

Exactly, she’s read something somewhere and now suddenly has symptoms of something? Whether it be sleep apnea or insomnia, I don’t think she has either, I think she’s just lazy.
Yeah she came straight on live this morning at around half 11 saying she’d just woken up and was so tired because she hadn’t gone to sleep until 4? But like someone commented on the live, that’s still like 7 hours sleep? That’s plenty of sleep to function, especially when all she does is sit in bed all day anyway. Then Dan went live and by 12oclock she was asleep behind him again🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it, it would help if she went and got some fresh air rather than sitting in the same room all day.
Oh my god, what happened?! What did she do?😂😂 I was watching Dan for a bit last night when she went off and I don’t think she realised he was live and she came back in the room and said something along the lines of “I want nippies” and someone else thought she said “I want lickies” either way, revolting🤮😂 Dan went extremely red and everyone started commenting saying Karina’s frisky and then she sat on the bed and said “yeah I want sex guys” and it was at that moment I turned off😂😂😂
Omg 😂😂 She just pulled her vibrator out of bleeping nowhere and had to show everyone it, I couldn’t believe my eyes.. I know everyone owns one at some point but Karina?! 😳😆 She was like “I hope I don’t get banned” well why show it then? nobody told you to, it wasn’t even a conversation.
I can’t imagine her and Dan in any possible way without being sick.. She must’ve just been very frisky last night 🤦🏽‍♀️

What did she say/do I’m intrigued now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.