NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all kicking off! Mods just said Shannon was talking tit about Karina yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has just been on a live with her boyfriend. Her top was too big and straps falling down and he told her to put a new top on as it doesn’t fit. She cut him off her live and now she’s fuming lol
Thought something happened after she was slamming the microwave door doing her meal, didn’t see her make Dan one, maybe starving him is the punishment for being truthful 😂😂 many people have asked her if she’s got a top on, no wonder she got banned for nudity not long ago.

It's all kicking off! Mods just said Shannon was talking tit about Karina yesterday 😂
There’s proof too 😂 obviously Karina doesn’t believe it but she always keeps her enemies close

• Haha
Why does she keep going live with that other girl who seems to be live in her bed, I was looking forward to Lunch with Karina and hearing about her new Harry Potter outfit if it's the oddi one they are sixty nine pounds

Why does she keep going live with that other girl who seems to be live in her bed, I was looking forward to Lunch with Karina and hearing about her new Harry Potter outfit if it's the oddi one they are sixty nine pounds
What girl ? Are you on about sassyjbean? That's her friend from musically or whatever the app is called .. They been friends a while

I thought they were all gonna go live together even Dan joined.. and 3 other random ppl.. was a bit like loose women lol

Thought something happened after she was slamming the microwave door doing her meal, didn’t see her make Dan one, maybe starving him is the punishment for being truthful 😂😂 many people have asked her if she’s got a top on, no wonder she got banned for nudity not long ago.

There’s proof too 😂 obviously Karina doesn’t believe it but she always keeps her enemies close
Only nerd said that the s in shannons name are different.. Shannon isn't her friend.. Now only nerd has told Shannon not to read any good/bad comments out to karina or on live ever lol

What girl ? Are you on about sassyjbean? That's her friend from musically or whatever the app is called .. They been friends a while

I thought they were all gonna go live together even Dan joined.. and 3 other random ppl.. was a bit like loose women lol

Only nerd said that the s in shannons name are different.. Shannon isn't her friend.. Now only nerd has told Shannon not to read any good/bad comments out to karina or on live ever lol
What’s different? Shannon is the fakest person going, she rarely talks because she isn’t interested in Karina 😂 no surprise what she says when she’s live alone, probably calls Karina every name under the sun. More drama has happened since then, Karina thought it was funny to mock and humiliate Dan.. then she turned the TV volume up max when she knew he was live, refused to turn it down and kept making this “Woohoo” noise every second.. Dont know how he deals with her but my patience is like thin thread. She’s sent him to the shop for sausages now, no idea why she can’t go herself but you know 😂😂

What’s different? Shannon is the fakest person going, she rarely talks because she isn’t interested in Karina 😂 no surprise what she says when she’s live alone, probably calls Karina every name under the sun. More drama has happened since then, Karina thought it was funny to mock and humiliate Dan.. then she turned the TV volume up max when she knew he was live, refused to turn it down and kept making this “Woohoo” noise every second.. Dont know how he deals with her but my patience is like thin thread. She’s sent him to the shop for sausages now, no idea why she can’t go herself but you know 😂😂
Shannon only goes live with Karina because it’s Karina who has the bigger following so gets Shannon recognised and gets her more followers and likes not because she’s “friends with her” Shannon has an attitude and comes a cross really rude and abrupt I can’t really see her being friends with someone like Karina

Shannon only goes live with Karina because it’s Karina who has the bigger following so gets Shannon recognised and gets her more followers and likes not because she’s “friends with her” Shannon has an attitude and comes a cross really rude and abrupt I can’t really see her being friends with someone like Karina
Shannon and her mods are all there to take the piss. I have no idea how they can sit there and say the hate is terrible.

I’ve said this multiple times!! Shannon’s so so rude! I asked her yesterday if her shoulder was okay because she said she was in pain and she just snapped back and was like “it’s my back, not my shoulder” I was just like well duck you then😂😂 you literally can’t ask a simple question, even if it’s a nice one, in her live without her snapping at you. And some of the faces she pulls when she’s reading her comments are ridiculous, if you don’t like people commenting or asking questions then don’t bleeping go live😒😒

Shannon and her mods are all there to take the piss. I have no idea how they can sit there and say the hate is terrible.
I’m sure of this as well. They always laugh when they’re reading bad comments about Karina. It’s funny don’t get me wrong but it must be exhausting pretending to like someone and pretending you think the hate she gets is disgusting when you probably say worse things in private😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said this multiple times!! Shannon’s so so rude! I asked her yesterday if her shoulder was okay because she said she was in pain and she just snapped back and was like “it’s my back, not my shoulder” I was just like well duck you then😂😂 you literally can’t ask a simple question, even if it’s a nice one, in her live without her snapping at you. And some of the faces she pulls when she’s reading her comments are ridiculous, if you don’t like people commenting or asking questions then don’t bleeping go live😒😒

I’m sure of this as well. They always laugh when they’re reading bad comments about Karina. It’s funny don’t get me wrong but it must be exhausting pretending to like someone and pretending you think the hate she gets is disgusting when you probably say worse things in private😂😂😂
If I was live with Karina in the guest box and saw those comments i’d be needing the toilet every minute 😂😂 I get some of them aren’t funny but the 90% is my entertainment, I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face. As in being a mod I’d suck at being able to block them all, I’d be sat there agreeing 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ No doubt all the mods and Shannon have their very own group chat.

If I was live with Karina in the guest box and saw those comments i’d be needing the toilet every minute 😂😂 I get some of them aren’t funny but the 90% is my entertainment, I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face. As in being a mod I’d suck at being able to block them all, I’d be sat there agreeing 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ No doubt all the mods and Shannon have their very own group chat.
I know, most of them are hilarious😂😂 100% more entertaining than the live itself🤣 I was watching last night and she had 4 mods in, she was getting some crappy comments and some were being muted/blocked but then every single mod just disappeared and her viewers shot up because people know they can get away with commenting whatever they like without mods. But they didn’t even say they were going or anything, they all just disappeared, surely if you genuinely liked someone or thought of them as a friend you’d at least say you were going off so they knew. I’m convinced none of them like her or care about her in the slightest, they just want followers and views😂

Side note: Shannon definitely has said something bad about Karina. You could see it written all over her face when everyone was saying it. It might not have been on that live but she’s definitely said something to someone and she’s worried someone’s got hold of the messages. She looked so guilty and they were blocking anyone and everyone who mentioned it. If that’s not guilty I don’t know what is😂

I know, most of them are hilarious😂😂 100% more entertaining than the live itself🤣 I was watching last night and she had 4 mods in, she was getting some crappy comments and some were being muted/blocked but then every single mod just disappeared and her viewers shot up because people know they can get away with commenting whatever they like without mods. But they didn’t even say they were going or anything, they all just disappeared, surely if you genuinely liked someone or thought of them as a friend you’d at least say you were going off so they knew. I’m convinced none of them like her or care about her in the slightest, they just want followers and views😂

Side note: Shannon definitely has said something bad about Karina. You could see it written all over her face when everyone was saying it. It might not have been on that live but she’s definitely said something to someone and she’s worried someone’s got hold of the messages. She looked so guilty and they were blocking anyone and everyone who mentioned it. If that’s not guilty I don’t know what is😂
The live is hilarious when there’s no mods 😂 It’s like a school classroom with no teachers. I don’t get why the mods are so quick to block people.. at least give me chance to read the comment first 😂😂 it’s not like Karina reads them, even if she does she hardly does anything about it. It’s all attention to her.

Reactions: 2

😂 I know she looks at the comments like these people are dog tit on her shoe. Really not a people person at all but is as beggy as Karina.
mob the breathing on her videos when she’s eating 🤢

The live is hilarious when there’s no mods 😂 It’s like a school classroom with no teachers. I don’t get why the mods are so quick to block people.. at least give me chance to read the comment first 😂😂 it’s not like Karina reads them, even if she does she hardly does anything about it. It’s all attention to her.
She had like 4/5 mods in just now and they’ve all disappeared again. They obviously can’t be arsed blocking and muting people either😂😂
Surprise surprise, Nathan has won 4 games in a row so she’s sat feeling sorry for herself getting all the “what’s up Karina” comments😒 how have people not caught on to it yet? When she’s winning she’s laughing and joking and the second someone else starts getting gifts and overtaking her she starts laying there all “sad” 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

😂 I know she looks at the comments like these people are dog tit on her shoe. Really not a people person at all but is as beggy as Karina.
mob the breathing on her videos when she’s eating 🤢
Yeah that’s exactly it! She looks at peoples comments as if they disgust her, even if they’re nice. These people really are something else😒

She had like 4/5 mods in just now and they’ve all disappeared again. They obviously can’t be arsed blocking and muting people either😂😂
Surprise surprise, Nathan has won 4 games in a row so she’s sat feeling sorry for herself getting all the “what’s up Karina” comments😒 how have people not caught on to it yet? When she’s winning she’s laughing and joking and the second someone else starts getting gifts and overtaking her she starts laying there all “sad” 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah that’s exactly it! She looks at peoples comments as if they disgust her, even if they’re nice. These people really are something else😒
😂😂😂 I’m in and out of the live, I saw shannon was in acting like nothing happened earlier. I’m glad Nathan is winning, he actually gives the money he earns as tips to good service like haircuts etc, not like Karina who blows it on chips, cheese and curry sauce 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

The live is so much better without mods there . Had to laugh the other day her mod Faye ( the crazy cat woman) said can i join your live and they said yes .. and she said I can't.. she's only got 150 followers so she cannot go live with them .. I would have commented but her n I don't like each other I would have had an instant block lol..
Also do anyone see the lady who paid for her hair the last time comment ? Tracey ? I cannot believe she ignored her

State of it. She’s eating a bowl of ice cream with marshmallows and Nutella but it looks like just a bowl of Nutella tbh. Didn’t make any for her boyfriend either

The live is so much better without mods there . Had to laugh the other day her mod Faye ( the crazy cat woman) said can i join your live and they said yes .. and she said I can't.. she's only got 150 followers so she cannot go live with them .. I would have commented but her n I don't like each other I would have had an instant block lol..
Also do anyone see the lady who paid for her hair the last time comment ? Tracey ? I cannot believe she ignored her
She’s on live eating ‘ice cream, a tit load of Nutella (what she took a huge spoonful of before putting another scoop into the bowl using the same spoon she licked), marshmallows and bueno sauce. Making me feel unwell. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
There is duck all going on behind her eyes, anyone noticed? She's on live with some chap who is allegedly doing a shop for a food bank, and reading comments to him - she sounds exactly like a text to speech lady, if the lady in question had a mouth full of sugary shite.

• Angry
There is duck all going on behind her eyes, anyone noticed? She's on live with some chap who is allegedly doing a shop for a food bank, and reading comments to him - she sounds exactly like a text to speech lady, if the lady in question had a mouth full of sugary shite.
I could just pull her hair honestly she’s pissing me off 😂 Nathan doing the best he can, spending HIS GIFT MONEY to help a food bank and Karina is there just blagging and showing off her stupid harry potter toy thing and new art pencils some delusional person bought her. She has no decency for anybody… Not even saying well done to Nathan or even acknowledging what good deed he’s doing! doubt she’s helped any poor person in her life. My patience is shot. Have no clue what this ‘Tik toxic’ group is on facebook but I joined as they say they’re talking about her 🤣

Reactions: 6
Shes an absolute disgrace. Duelling with Nathan whose out shopping, donating his gift money for food bank items and she starts OPENING HER GIFTS of toys at the same time, instead of helping him with what to buy. Whats worse is the minions bigging her up screaming stop bulling in the comments. They havent got a clue.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.