NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, she’s honestly so boring, nobody would even be able to tell if she froze or muted herself😂😂 even when she tries to show some emotion it’s so fake, and when she “laughs” I swear no noise actually comes out😂😂 I had to go back quick to see what was happening, it’s like a drug I swear, I can’t keep away!!🤣🤣🤣 someone just asked why she’s always so quiet, I think it was a genuine question and Kieran replied saying “mate don’t even start or you’ll get muted” like what?! People can’t even ask simple questions now?!🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahahah, he’s such a weird one, always in the back of her lives or if she goes downstairs for any reason he’s immediately in the comments checking up on her, it’s creepy🤔 she was on live earlier and she said he was in the bath and I’m pretty sure he was still in her comments and watching her😒 that’s probably why they get so offended, because they know it’s the truth but don’t wanna admit it😂😂
She’s finally gone now 😂😂😂 I know he’s still stalking the comments because people were asking if she’s a mute. She wasn’t even invited to London on Friday 🤣 Karina wants Lawrence in the live “Oh yea he’s my friend, he is!” friend my asshole!! You dueled ONCE.

Christ the singing is like a cats choir
Some car karaoke 😂😂😂 just appreciate Karina isnt joining it, it’d definitely sound like a tone deaf choir then.

She’s finally gone now 😂😂😂 I know he’s still stalking the comments because people were asking if she’s a mute. She wasn’t even invited to London on Friday 🤣 Karina wants Lawrence in the live “Oh yea he’s my friend, he is!” friend my asshole!! You dueled ONCE.
HAHAHAHA! duck sake🤣🤣🤣 I don’t imagine they’ll miss much conversation by not inviting her😂 I doubt they’ll end up going anyway, Karina can’t even spend more than 40 minutes downstairs, I don’t think she’ll go to London, it’s too far away from her bed😂😂😂 literally, and it was so bleeping awkward, it actually hurt to watch😳😳😂😂

HAHAHAHA! duck sake🤣🤣🤣 I don’t imagine they’ll miss much conversation by not inviting her😂 I doubt they’ll end up going anyway, Karina can’t even spend more than 40 minutes downstairs, I don’t think she’ll go to London, it’s too far away from her bed😂😂😂 literally, and it was so bleeping awkward, it actually hurt to watch😳😳😂😂
Karina will sleep in and miss the train, she’s already confident and admitting that she won’t be able to be awake at 5:30 😂😂😂 To say she has no clue what even happens in London or any of its surroundings they’re going to be in a crappy position to even have her as a tour guide anyway 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 they’d never make it bleeping home. “Backpacking with Kariinaaaa”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Karina will sleep in and miss the train, she’s already confident and admitting that she won’t be able to be awake at 5:30 😂😂😂 To say she has no clue what even happens in London or any of its surroundings they’re going to be in a crappy position to even have her as a tour guide anyway 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 they’d never make it bleeping home. “Backpacking with Kariinaaaa”
She definitely won’t wake up in time, she couldn’t even wake up at 7am for an appointment🤦🏻‍♀️ So if she pre-books her tickets, that’s more of peoples money she’s wasted😒😒 she has absolutely no idea about anything outside of her bedroom😂 HAHAHA don’t!🤣🤣🤣
She’s still on live now😒 she’s feeling sorry for herself, possibly because dans told her to shut up because he’s trying to sleep, hardly unreasonable😂😂😂

• Haha
She definitely won’t wake up in time, she couldn’t even wake up at 7am for an appointment🤦🏻‍♀️ So if she pre-books her tickets, that’s more of peoples money she’s wasted😒😒 she has absolutely no idea about anything outside of her bedroom😂 HAHAHA don’t!🤣🤣🤣
She’s still on live now😒 she’s feeling sorry for herself, possibly because dans told her to shut up because he’s trying to sleep, hardly unreasonable😂😂😂
Did he actually? 😂😂😂 I missed it. She still has the TV lights blaring, have no idea how he has got any sleep. Yet when she’s snoring on Dan’s live he does everything to be quiet.

Well just been on the live now as can't sleep they still on there karina n Mel are buying train ticket 55 quid but karina can't afford it. Her n Mel staying in hotel asking nathan to buy drinks.
Omg 😳😳😳😳

Well just been on the live now as can't sleep they still on there karina n Mel are buying train ticket 55 quid but karina can't afford it. Her n Mel staying in hotel asking nathan to buy drinks.
Omg 😳😳😳😳
She’s gone off in a tantrum now and playing the sad card after being called an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will struggle going to London does she realise how much walking you need to do. Even catching trains if she gets dropped off one side of the platform it could be possible she’d have to run to the other side to catch another train, then there’s the tube she’d probably have to stand for that too.

Omg she's going to London just been on her live now she's bought the 55 quid tickets dunno where money come from mind as 8 hours ago she had no money til the 5th .. she's going for 3 days ..
She's currently eating spicy noodles for breakfast which ppl are saying ever hangoverfood before really she I not hungover..
Also she is on about meet n greet in London on Sunday ppl are screaming at her about covid.. now ppl are having a go at ppl because she wants to do meet n greet let her do it ... she's doing it cos ppl have been asking.. where ? I have not seen ppl ask her .. I'm livid can't ppl see she's full of tit

Did he actually? 😂😂😂 I missed it. She still has the TV lights blaring, have no idea how he has got any sleep. Yet when she’s snoring on Dan’s live he does everything to be quiet.
She’s so selfish it’s unbelievable. Yeah when she’s snoring IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! There’s a huge difference yet he’s still considerate of her when she’s sleeping😒😒

Omg she's going to London just been on her live now she's bought the 55 quid tickets dunno where money come from mind as 8 hours ago she had no money til the 5th .. she's going for 3 days ..
She's currently eating spicy noodles for breakfast which ppl are saying ever hangoverfood before really she I not hungover..
Also she is on about meet n greet in London on Sunday ppl are screaming at her about covid.. now ppl are having a go at ppl because she wants to do meet n greet let her do it ... she's doing it cos ppl have been asking.. where ? I have not seen ppl ask her .. I'm livid can't ppl see she's full of tit
Why does she want a meet and greet she's not famous 😂 Not sure where she is planning on going but London is hard work if you don't know what you are doing and the best way to travel, oh and another thing it's no good her going skint.

She’s so selfish it’s unbelievable. Yeah when she’s snoring IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! There’s a huge difference yet he’s still considerate of her when she’s sleeping😒😒
Apparently to some comments she was sleeping on live last night 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ they were all saying she has sleep apnea.. Glad I missed it her snoring annoys me 😂

• Haha
Why does she want a meet and greet she's not famous 😂 Not sure where she is planning on going but London is hard work if you don't know what you are doing and the best way to travel, oh and another thing it's no good her going skint.
Because people have asked .. I don't know who have asked as I been on many lives no one has asked for meet and greet.
She had no money last night for a ticket yet all of a sudden bought a ticket and staying in London for 3 nights.. how can she afford that.
Also she's going by herself never met Mel or nathan before yet she has no confidence to work. Really?
I don't understand it all

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she’s going just to see that Nathan dude.. but you know as soon as she sees his bed she’ll be in it for a nap after all that walking 😂😂 She’s obsessed with the man! she got in a mood when her like live guest box wasnt next to his. She was next to Sazzy and Shannon was next to Nathan 😂 like why does it matter? what type of separation anxiety do you have to a guy who you haven’t even met yet.

Reactions: 3
Because people have asked .. I don't know who have asked as I been on many lives no one has asked for meet and greet.
She had no money last night for a ticket yet all of a sudden bought a ticket and staying in London for 3 nights.. how can she afford that.
Also she's going by herself never met Mel or nathan before yet she has no confidence to work. Really?
It's going to be a big shock to her system. I think she has a lot of kids on her followers.

She got an overdraft or something. She knows nothing about money or tit, she was asking Nathan how long she had until she had to pay the bank back.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.