NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Multiple people asked her if she was going to donate to him, and she just blanked them with her empty eyes. She also giggled at the word "tampons", which is obviously super mature and helpful.

Reactions: 5
Shes an absolute disgrace. Duelling with Nathan whose out shopping, donating his gift money for food bank items and she starts OPENING HER GIFTS of toys at the same time, instead of helping him with what to buy. Whats worse is the minions bigging her up screaming stop bulling in the comments. They havent got a clue.
I wasn’t a big fan of Nathan at the start but my respect has flew up since, however my respect for her 🤦🏽‍♀️ She kicked him off the live because of the hate she was getting.

Reactions: 4
Someone said she's probably planning the best route to whatever food bank it is he's donating to.

• Haha
I could just pull her hair honestly she’s pissing me off 😂 Nathan doing the best he can, spending HIS GIFT MONEY to help a food bank and Karina is there just blagging and showing off her stupid harry potter toy thing and new art pencils some delusional person bought her. She has no decency for anybody… Not even saying well done to Nathan or even acknowledging what good deed he’s doing! doubt she’s helped any poor person in her life. My patience is shot. Have no clue what this ‘Tik toxic’ group is on facebook but I joined as they say they’re talking about her 🤣
What page is that?

Multiple people asked her if she was going to donate to him, and she just blanked them with her empty eyes. She also giggled at the word "tampons", which is obviously super mature and helpful.
And was laughing as someone mentioned thing. Like if she was mature enough she’d of ignored that but no she mentioned it amd laughed. Because every women who’s needing food banks wants a thong

Reactions: 1
And was laughing as someone mentioned thing. Like if she was mature enough she’d of ignored that but no she mentioned it amd laughed. Because every women who’s needing food banks wants a thong
She won't donate nothing she's so self centred it's all me me me .. she cut nathan off as she was getting loads of hate.
All her fans stop bullying her .. really you don't know what bullying is... she was more concerned getting the followers... I'm literally screaming at screen because of her

Reactions: 2
She won't donate nothing she's so self centred it's all me me me .. she cut nathan off as she was getting loads of hate.
All her fans stop bullying her .. really you don't know what bullying is... she was more concerned getting the followers... I'm literally screaming at screen because of her
Oh I know she’s doing it again Nathan is talking about doing a sleep out in London to raise money she then starts to sing and do her makeup like at least show you care women. Even changing the subject onto there meet in March and he should join them if it’s not about her she doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 3
She’s an even bigger piece of tit than I previously thought😡😡😡 she was on live with Nathan while he was walking around Tesco spending his gift money on stuff for the food bank and she still couldn’t stand him winning the game!!! HIS MONEY IS LITERALLY GOING TO CHARITY YOU MASSIVE BEGGY C**T!!!! I cannot bleeping stand this selfish fat witch!! She cut him off claiming that it’s because of the “hate” she was getting, ie people telling her she could take a leaf out of Nathan’s book and give something back!!!😡😡 she’s never gunna learn, she’ll always be a selfish witch.
Nathan then went back live with her while he was walking home and all she could go on about was that someone had sent her something from Dans wishlist and someone else had bought her some colouring pencils. Literally all she thinks about is herself. Nathan was carrying on talking about what he’d bought for the food bank and how much he’d spent so she then decided to start singing to draw attention to herself. She’s such a massive attention seeker. I actually bleeping ate her. I cannot stand her.
PS. I know you’re aware of this site and probably read these comments Karina so hi! I’d just like you to know, you’re a massive, selfish piece of tit, nobody likes you👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I could just pull her hair honestly she’s pissing me off 😂 Nathan doing the best he can, spending HIS GIFT MONEY to help a food bank and Karina is there just blagging and showing off her stupid harry potter toy thing and new art pencils some delusional person bought her. She has no decency for anybody… Not even saying well done to Nathan or even acknowledging what good deed he’s doing! doubt she’s helped any poor person in her life. My patience is shot. Have no clue what this ‘Tik toxic’ group is on facebook but I joined as they say they’re talking about her 🤣
She couldn’t have given less of a tit when Nathan was talking about what he’d bought and stuff. It actually really angered me😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Oh I know she’s doing it again Nathan is talking about doing a sleep out in London to raise money she then starts to sing and do her makeup like at least show you care women. Even changing the subject onto there meet in March and he should join them if it’s not about her she doesn’t give a tit
On her live right now. Asking Nathan if he knows her best friends husband, following with the question “He’s big isn’t he” I was literally like you better mean a big account following and not weight because omg you can not talk. 😂😂

She’s an even bigger piece of tit than I previously thought😡😡😡 she was on live with Nathan while he was walking around Tesco spending his gift money on stuff for the food bank and she still couldn’t stand him winning the game!!! HIS MONEY IS LITERALLY GOING TO CHARITY YOU MASSIVE BEGGY C**T!!!! I cannot bleeping stand this selfish fat witch!! She cut him off claiming that it’s because of the “hate” she was getting, ie people telling her she could take a leaf out of Nathan’s book and give something back!!!😡😡 she’s never gunna learn, she’ll always be a selfish witch.
Nathan then went back live with her while he was walking home and all she could go on about was that someone had sent her something from Dans wishlist and someone else had bought her some colouring pencils. Literally all she thinks about is herself. Nathan was carrying on talking about what he’d bought for the food bank and how much he’d spent so she then decided to start singing to draw attention to herself. She’s such a massive attention seeker. I actually bleeping ate her. I cannot stand her.
PS. I know you’re aware of this site and probably read these comments Karina so hi! I’d just like you to know, you’re a massive, selfish piece of tit, nobody likes you👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

She couldn’t have given less of a tit when Nathan was talking about what he’d bought and stuff. It actually really angered me😡😡😡
Honestly.. My BPD is like “Cmon, rage at the bleeping witch” but then my sensible side has a goal to not get blocked 😂🙄 I absolutely CANNOT stand the woman. People ask why we still watch but this is just proving all of our points.. about her begging, being self centered etc. Her true colours have definitely come out entirely tonight. Could just do a Wentworth prison scene; shove her into a box, dig a hole and bury her alive. Respect to Nathan for doing what he has done tonight, but an absolute massive duck you to her. Like I couldn’t care less that she has pencils her art is tit anyway! probably traces it all and she’s a massive kid to collect those harry potter things.. Gonna have to move her playdoh soon so she has room for the others what she’ll probably add to her wishlist. She’s already hinted she wants more.

Last edited:

Because of the hate is that what she said? 😂🤣 the girls had some tit said about her even had people say your dead mum would be ashamed of you which is low to bring in her mum. It was most definitely to do with loosing and her not having a comeback to those saying she should do the same

Because of the hate is that what she said? 😂🤣 the girls had some tit said about her even had people say your dead mum would be ashamed of you which is low to bring in her mum. It was most definitely to do with loosing and her not having a comeback to those saying she should do the same
What really pisses me of and I may speak out load for a majority of people here, is the fact that none of her so called " friends " can see any wrong in what she's doing or have done. If that was me in her she's then I would have said nathan any thing I make tonight I will put towards it blah blah .. but no the selfish witch said feck all..
She has no respect at all .. all she cared about is the gifts SHE is getting..
Oh and she's getting nearly 60k followers.. she really fecking thinks she's something..

What really pisses me of and I may speak out load for a majority of people here, is the fact that none of her so called " friends " can see any wrong in what she's doing or have done. If that was me in her she's then I would have said nathan any thing I make tonight I will put towards it blah blah .. but no the selfish witch said feck all..
Oh and she's getting nearly 60k followers.. she really fecking thinks she's something..
Poor Nathan is doing a sleeout tonight, it’s bloody freezing but he’s doing it for the homeless I think he said. bleeping braindead for anyone to think Karina will do something like that.

The people defending her on the comments like wtf!!! Why are people that effing dumb to gift her anything just as thick as she is

It’s the “if you send me this I’ll follow you guys!” And the idiots actually send her it! Are they that desperate to be followed by this poor excuse of a human being??
She should have switched her gifts off and made everyone gift Nathan instead but the woman is incredibly selfish! I’d love to know how she gets these men? What do they see in her? She doesn’t come across as a nice person! Baffles me.

Reactions: 5
It’s the “if you send me this I’ll follow you guys!” And the idiots actually send her it! Are they that desperate to be followed by this poor excuse of a human being??
She should have switched her gifts off and made everyone gift Nathan instead but the woman is incredibly selfish! I’d love to know how she gets these men? What do they see in her? She doesn’t come across as a nice person! Baffles me.
Just the ‘charms’ of being a narcissist. Bet poor Dan has no strength to leave.

Reactions: 2
Poor Nathan is doing a sleeout tonight, it’s bloody freezing but he’s doing it for the homeless I think he said. bleeping braindead for anyone to think Karina will do something like that.
Nathan is doing the sleep out for the homeless on the last Saturday in January. Someone asked on his live if Karina was going to join him for it, as a lot of people are saying they’ll go and do it with him, and he said she probably wouldn’t travel there as it’s a long way to go. But she’s more than willing to travel to Leeds to meet up with Shannon and Mel for a night out in March? I’d much rather travel somewhere to potentially raise money for charity and show people I’m not a selfish hole than travel somewhere and just get pissed with people who blatantly don’t like me😂😂😂

Yeah she literally cut Nathan off without even explaining why or saying bye and then just went “I’ve cut Nathan off because of all the hate” I’m sorry but people saying that she should and could donate some of her gift money to charity is not hate or bullying. It’s called being a decent human being and giving something back to other people. People spend their money on her to sit on her fat arse all day and she can’t even be bothered to offer to donate some to charity when she’s done duck all to earn it in the first place😒😒😒

• Heart
Nathan is doing the sleep out for the homeless on the last Saturday in January. Someone asked on his live if Karina was going to join him for it, as a lot of people are saying they’ll go and do it with him, and he said she probably wouldn’t travel there as it’s a long way to go. But she’s more than willing to travel to Leeds to meet up with Shannon and Mel for a night out in March? I’d much rather travel somewhere to potentially raise money for charity and show people I’m not a selfish hole than travel somewhere and just get pissed with people who blatantly don’t like me😂😂😂

Yeah she literally cut Nathan off without even explaining why or saying bye and then just went “I’ve cut Nathan off because of all the hate” I’m sorry but people saying that she should and could donate some of her gift money to charity is not hate or bullying. It’s called being a decent human being and giving something back to other people. People spend their money on her to sit on her fat arse all day and she can’t even be bothered to offer to donate some to charity when she’s done duck all to earn it in the first place😒😒😒
Ooh right. Thought it was tonight because it was the title of his live 😂 either way there’s no way Karina would be going.. talking about sharing a tent. She got hate because she’s a vile person with no care towards others.. While she’s getting gifts and money it’s all fine, doesn’t matter about anyone else.

Ooh right. Thought it was tonight because it was the title of his live 😂 either way there’s no way Karina would be going.. talking about sharing a tent. She got hate because she’s a vile person with no care towards others.. While she’s getting gifts and money it’s all fine, doesn’t matter about anyone else.
I wasn’t correcting you at all, I was just saying what I’ve heard in the lives from earlier☺☺
she’d need a 10 person tent to herself😂😂😂 yeah that’s exactly it, it’s ridiculous. She’s extremely selfish. I honestly couldn’t believe her reaction when Nathan started winning the game thing when he said he was doing a shop to donate to the food bank. I thought she’d be encouraging people to go over to his live and gift him instead of her but no, she just sat there and threw a hissyfit as usual, she can’t even stop being selfish and self-centred for the benefit of charity😒😒

I wasn’t correcting you at all, I was just saying what I’ve heard in the lives from earlier☺☺
she’d need a 10 person tent to herself😂😂😂 yeah that’s exactly it, it’s ridiculous. She’s extremely selfish. I honestly couldn’t believe her reaction when Nathan started winning the game thing when he said he was doing a shop to donate to the food bank. I thought she’d be encouraging people to go over to his live and gift him instead of her but no, she just sat there and threw a hissyfit as usual, she can’t even stop being selfish and self-centred for the benefit of charity😒😒
She sent like 50 people over and thought she was a whole part of the good deed for that one small thing 😂😂 but then continued to wave around her new gifts. She’s talking about joining Nathan’s live as a guest with Mel.. God help us all, she acts like he’s her bestie now, if anything I’d dislike her if I was him. Finally going downstairs so Dan can sleep but says she’ll be back early morning, can’t stand having withdrawals from her bed 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.