Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no-no

VIP Member
Well I for one just can't wait for his masterpiece of a "film" to come out. I've seen the clips of him riding around topless (wow) with a baseball bat (hard man) and it looks amazing. He is such a talented individual. I can't believe he hasn't got more followers, or friends. It's just so strange.
Imagine looking out those high rises and seeing him on top of the car topless swinging his rounders bat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
He is such a fucking cunt!

The comments on that post thankfully passed the vibe check and were all defending her.

He has a fucking cheek speaking to her like that. How he even has the gall to act like he's speaking up or defending black women when all he did is attack her appearance and slut shame her - both irrelevant anyway.

All he wants is clout clout clout and for people to give him attention. I hope he has a heart attack the misogynistic piece of shit.

nustytroll

So he’s deleted everything and put himself on private, is he having some kind of breakdown?
He’s definitely having some sort of breakdown. He used to be funny, now he’s full of aggression and anger and only goes on insta to rant and be rude to his followers.
I’ve watched some of his lives in this past where followers have asked genuine questions and he’s got angry with them and been rude

He’s full of shit and he thinks he’s above everyone else now he’s an ‘influencer.’

Hi Nohun (we know you read tattle) 👋🏼 Only influence you have is to chase clout.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I don’t know the ins and outs of this man, so I’m not defending all of his actions but in this instance how is this making him transphobic for stating a scientific fact? Men can’t get pregnant, and saying that doesn’t make me transphobic either. I don’t follow him but sometimes come across his TikTok’s and I have to say this comment I don’t see him being transphobic.
Because there's a difference between gender and sex and trans men are men therefore men can get pregnant

• Haha

Butterfly13

I can't help thinking that it may have been pretend..... I only saw a few minutes but it looked very over-the-top and staged to me. Just wants the attention, like a child, not caring how he gets it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Its just not necessary. He does everything for a view and the shock factor.

Unsure why my comment was so funny 🤔
It may not be, but tbh he actually gave a pretty fair, well reasoned explanation as to why he dislikes the monarchy and anyone who chooses to be a part of it.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Tbh his latest post is the one of the only things I can actually agree with him on
Would you post about not giving a shit about someone's death? There's one thing not agreeing or supporting the Queen, but to post about it is not needed when the majority of the UK are in mourning.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What’s amazed me the most are his followers who are posting about how he’s suffered racism and racist slurs as a result of his “opinions” firstly his opinions are his and I would have no problem with them (well I would but wouldn’t comment) if he hadn’t gone out of his way to keep commenting on other peoples posts whether it’s Paul O’Grady or the pregnant trans man. Secondly these are the same followers that egged him on and laughed about him referring to his neighbours as “pakis” “terrorists” “dirty muzza bastards” and being stereotypical about the smells coming from their home. Pot/kettle anyone?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Ay he’s deleted everything but kept his Insta public - erm tell tattle you’ve got an ESA assessment/interview without telling tattle you’ve been caught being the benefit fraud you ARE 😂😂

as for not taking his phone to “New York” but taking his Macbook er no hun cunt you can access socials on your MacBook

• Haha

Holasenoritax

Rauries lips look better since he's had them dissolved. But then he goes back to his rookie friend for more work. There was nothing wrong with his lips before they were filled, they look so much better without the botched filler. His PIP video was in bad taste and very disrespectful to people who genuinely need it. His new video of him rolling in the grass is funny though. Wonder if he's quit the coke since being on the sertraline, or if he's still sniffing while telling others it's disgusting. He comes across nice when he's not being snappy and hypocritical and derogatory, then he seems to just turn nasty again, it's like he has a spiritual awaking, then goes back to being a snappy hypocrite, the cycle repeats every 4 weeks

I think the main issue here is that he is using his platform to target a vulnerable person, and encouraging his own followers to be hateful towards them too.
Whether you agree or disagree, the whole situation is foul and nasty

Speaking of gay

Screenshot_20220518-075057_Chrome.jpg

If he's been with a footballer, it was one from a Saturday league with his pals down the local park.

He also looks like he's on something in the still. Such a great look 🙄.

Holasenoritax

The hypocrisy of this man, he posted on a Bebo account years back he was extremely ill and in hospital, he then admitted years later on one of his tiktok videos it was made up to gain sympathy from his followers. How on earth is anyone else an attention seeker. I actually think his teeth look better now, but that top lip looks like it was done by a very bad injector. He posted a picture before the lip filler and his lips before actually looked so much better before the filler. His top lip has been incorrectly injected causing filler migration in his top lip which is why it looks lumpy. If he actually bothered to research a decent injector they would look so much better. He can't talk about people rinsing NHS when he's 30 odd with a sleep apnea machine. He comes across so much better when he isn't being cocky and catty and snappy, not to mention hypocritical. He needs to practice what he preaches when it comes to positive vibes rather than being a t**t to people he sees as beneath him. Says he was brought up on benefits but spends his time slagging off the mums at the school.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
The internalised homophobia from this vile little man is next level. And his bizarre obsession with 'rituals' yeah Hun Sam Smith is worshiping the devil on stage, you cracked a massive gay conspiracy, we're in league with Satan, that's why we're so good looking. Only not you though because of the previously mentioned internalised homophobia. Fucking prick, pissed me right off

Reactions: 7

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Anyone that injects the amount of shit lip filler from some back street "aesthetician" the way he has has some real audacity to cry about vaccinations which he also secretly not so secretly had 😂

I would respect his differing opinion to mine if he weren't such a hypocrite with minimal brain cells to boot

gingrog

VIP Member
GOD, it must be so fucking exhausting being him! Just constantly spinning every single thing he reads in national news because he thinks that's how intelligence works.

Rita.

VIP Member

Is he for real?! And who’s that on the picture cos we all know he doesn’t look like that!
I saw his IG post earlier and he actually accepted that he doesn’t look anything like the image 😂
He’s found his niche with chatting about being a slag and having meltdowns in pound shops. He should stick to this and leave politics and medical science alone. Having said that, only time will tell if the niche is enough to sustain a ticketed, professional stand up gig. I know a few people who write for comedy, including someone who works professionally as a stand-up and the work that goes into it… I’m genuinely interested to see is Raurie pulls this off.