NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations šŸ„³ to Raury who made it to a second thread due to his tattle rant.
His thread was pretty dry previously but since heā€™s been doing shits on live and falling asleep things have really ramped up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who tries to be controversial & seems to have an opinion on everything, his threads are moving pretty slow. Heā€™s crap at that aswl. Literally no one gives a tit about him. Hope it stays that way and then he can crawl back up his arse crack from whence he came from

Reactions: 5
Is this meant to be the "comedy" he's returning to. Before trying to embarrass innocent strangers, he needs to ask himself how he has the confidence to think he will have a music career šŸ¤£

His music is a complete and utter embarrassment, pure cringe. Where do you find the confidence Raurie?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
LOL is he really out chatting about people ā€œgraphting?ā€ I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse,the bleeping spelling or the fact he thinks heā€™s a hard worker because he puffed and wheezed down a mic and called it a song šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And thatā€™s before we get into ā€œmaking a fake page makes you a pedaloā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œGraphtingā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Spider or bar graph? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Mean while people are going about their actual real jobs! I love watching his stories as theyā€™re nothing short of pure fantasy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wtfā€¦ ā€œbomb the lot of themā€

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh heā€™s such a bleeping attention beg!!! Another live about how his ex is so bad and his life is so much better now and how he gets stalked and lives in fearā€¦.YET WENT AND MET THE GUY AGAIN!!
Heā€™s an absolute joke!!

Reactions: 4
Where does he live in Birmingham? For someone who slags it so much, you reckon he lives in the jewellery quarter (sorry is there anywhere posh in Brum???)

Where does he live in Birmingham? For someone who slags it so much, you reckon he lives in the jewellery quarter (sorry is there anywhere posh in Brum???)
South Brum I think, nowhere posh at all, Druids Heath or Kings Norton I think heā€™s said.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He just confirmed on his live tonight that he lives in West Heath but just tells people Northfield as Northfield sounds less bad

• Haha
What has he done to his eye? Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be fine, I bet even his eyelids are storing excess fat the horrible slob.

Reactions: 1
What a knob, heā€™s removed his eye skin tag with nail clippers, and surgical spirits, god help him when it goes septic ! Heā€™ll be calling out for the NHS!
anyone think heā€™s got a touch of nanny Mcfee with that long front tooth šŸ™€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What he did last night on his live was utterly disgusting!
I looked in to be nosey but, didnā€™t stay šŸ¤®
He could have had that removed by a professional -maybe the GP wouldnā€™t put it through as an NHS referral but,he could have paid privately,after all,he happily spends his money on botox and filler, to inflate his mouth to look like an infected vagina!
Makes no sense why he wouldnā€™t pay to have that removed safety.
Silly man!

Reactions: 6
What he did last night on his live was utterly disgusting!
I looked in to be nosey but, didnā€™t stay šŸ¤®
He could have had that removed by a professional -maybe the GP wouldnā€™t put it through as an NHS referral but,he could have paid privately,after all,he happily spends his money on botox and filler, to inflate his mouth to look like an infected vagina!
Makes no sense why he wouldnā€™t pay to have that removed safety.
Silly man!
He removed his skin tag on his live???????
WTAF???!!!!!

He said on a live last week that he was going to a private clinic on Fri to get it removed. People were asking him how much it was gonna cost and Iā€™m sure he said Ā£90. but heā€™s not gone to the clinic at all and has removed it himself. Heā€™s always saying he has appointments for stuff that turn out to be tit.

Or thatā€™s he going away somewhere- Tenerife, Miami, Paris and it never materialises

He also stated he pays Ā£90 a month rent for his shared ownership flat? All sounds made up again!

Reactions: 1