Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
It's in his bio now, it's his whole personality, he's desperate for the straight people to love him, doesn't seem to have gay friends, just seems to hang around with young drunk women at cheap pubs.
Screenshot_20230416_193153_Instagram.jpg

So many of the UK drag community are resharing his comments and urging everyone to report him, I hope this is his undoing. They are contacting clubs and telling them not to book him 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Loopybird69

VIP Member
At least Harvey has an excuse for his behaviour.
No hun is just a cunt with a shit tattoo artist

Reactions: 11

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
If you want them go and look for them. Out there to be found.
Ahh yes it’s the antivax classic 🤣 you make some statement about how the vaccine is killing people and then when someone asks you for proof, you bring out the classic ‘do your own research😤’ argument. Why even bother to make statements like that if you’re just going to get the the arseache when someone questions it?

Agree 😂. Could present them on a platter and they would still say they’re fake or made up.
Go on then, present them? 😭

Imagine putting your cape on for the all saving vaccine. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Couldn't be me.
Imagine literally taking HEALTH advice from fucking nohun, a morbidly obese chainsmoker with a coke habit and a double digit IQ.

Couldn’t be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
I have pip but I’ve had a disability since birth. It’s getting worse as I get older. The “free” motability car costs me the motability part of my allowance plus £3,500 on top, as I have an electric wheelchair so I have to have a hoist to get that in.
With the fuel and energy prices I currently can barely afford to run the car or charge the wheelchair…no joke…let alone buy champers in M&S. For a guy who claims he hates the tories and boris he’s actually making boris seem like the one with a bit more compassion for disabled people. Irony.

• Heart

Holasenoritax

So raurie has been posting rants about single mothers, and white mums who have mixed race kids. His own mum is white! And was also a single mom with a mixed child (him) can he be anymore bloody hypocritical and out of touch. A lot of people who call him out ain't even mothers, he loves to go for people who are already marginalised. He's now bleating on that he has to shop at herons food because he's poor, after coming back from having been on Three holidays!? No one is giving him hate for having money, but you can't have money and go on holidays, buy designer clothes then make videos about how broke you are whilst profiting from the videos. He's not to blame tho it's the single mom's at the school, he's not accountable. His own mom is white n single, he isn't half a bloody out of touch hypocrite. He eats complete trash then complains he's living in poverty while shoving buns and cakes down his fat neck 🤮

He goes on about how he's stopping the coke, and the single moms are all scum for buying drugs on their free weekends. He says every week coke is vile and he's knocked it on the head, then days later the guys bragging about having coked up sex with a new strange man he's met online. Absolute hypocrite, he's got powder coming off his nose then tells his followers drugs are scummy, oh and so are the mom's who dare 2 do coke, you know the same as he does the ugly hypocrite

Ohh don't do coke guyzz I don't do it anymore and I feel all the better for it. Its just for the scummy mums who stand at the gates (you mean like you own white chavvy mum who looks about 6 stone ringing wet)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Holasenoritax

He has such issues wish people being judgemental towards him but he himself is literally so nasty towards certain people, mom's, his old neighbour who he didn't like the smell of her sari because she was Indian, the bloke in his flat block who clearly needs psychological help. Notice its always the marginalised groups who couldn't defend themselves against him or call him out. He's actually turned into a narcissistic bully since gaining recognition for his videos. He hates people who don't work but I'm sure he had to sign on for a short period. Absolute hypocrite, just any excuse to be catty and we have to let it fly because he's gay

Little Bear

VIP Member
How on earth is this fella in jumpers all the time? I’m probably about a third of his weight and sweat just looking at him in a jumper. Bet he full on hums

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
He’s removed all his saved lives from his insta, which he said the other day he’d organised under the play button on insta, his comedy was under reels and everything else on his grid…. Now he’s going to New York and isn’t taking his phone?! That translates to I’m not actually doing to New York so if I say I’m not taking my phone there will be no evidence.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Biological men can’t get pregnant, he’s not lying however the vitriol he is spewing at those transitioning and more specifically a person who is living as a male whilst awaiting surgery (and is pregnant) is unnecessary
This person is not living as a ‘male’, male/female are sexes and you cannot change your sex. Males categorically cannot get pregnant. Females who identify themselves as ‘men’ can, which is what has happened in this situation. Not having a go at you or trying to start an argument, but I think language and using the right terms is really important here to avoid confusion!

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Quick, someone has questioned my flawed antivax logic, we need to shut the argument down immediately.
HAHAHAHAA NO. Absolutely not you freak, it’s just OT and a vaccine debate isn’t fair on others who don’t care. Happy to continue discussing with you on the vaccine thread though. Forget no hun, you’re the dose of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
So he’s off to pick up his visa for America in his passport… but has just changed his name by deed poll so surely the passport is now invalid?
Make it make sense

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
wtf… “bomb the lot of them”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This guy is literally uncancelable, he has been racist, islamophobic, antivax, abused his neighbour and filmed himself doing it, bullied countless people… he has pissed off just about every reasonable person in society with his behaviour yet he is still going strong.
If you think this guy is gonna get cancelled over saying “men can’t get pregnant” by anyone other than the rabid, chronically online TRAs, then you’re very much mistaken imo.
I also think you’re very much overestimating the number of people who hold gender critical views ngl.

Reactions: 9