Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
It's actually really difficult to claim PIP unless you are in actual need, you go through vigorous testing like doctors assessments, in person assessments. Yes people get mobility cars but your back would have to genuinely be messed up. This makes out that anyone can claim willy nilly and go out and buy champagne. Also depression is a very real thing, and would usually have to be persistant and pervasive to get pip. It just makes a joke out of those in need. Oh you've only got one leg, get up and get to work. Smh
I discovered recently that one of my friend’s gets PIP. She works full time and is on a reasonably good wage for a single person in her twenties but that money helps her with very specific things to do with her disability. She said applying and attending the assessment was very stressful and she’s hoping as her career progresses, she can afford to foot the bill for everything herself so she doesn’t need to have future assessments.

I did actually find the post quite humourous but the benefits schtick is so overdone. This is like a 15 years old culture war. He’s rants about poundshops are better.

Reactions: 7

Beckz1205

VIP Member
On his live last night, he said when he went to turkey, he went to meet a guy and the guy stole his bank cards and took £5000 from his account.

• Haha
  • Wow

gingrog

VIP Member
he needs help because that lasted two seconds View attachment 1592072
He needs to pick a fucking lane.

Also, does he know how the news and life in general works? Is he expecting a fresh story each morning that's sorted by dinner time?

He's getting boring peddling the same old trope. Moaning about energy prices and people in poverty blah blah. Don't see him getting off his fat arse and helping though.

nustytroll

He thrives off drama. His lives are just pointless rants and he’s rude AF to his followers. Without his followers he would be nothing. 🤯
I asked a simple question on his live once and he blocked me. 🤣 He goes on about negative people all the time and how draining they are but he is the biggest clout chaser and the most negative person I’ve come across on insta.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Came here after his latest post. I've never seen someone spit so much poison and negativity. He must really hate his life

gingrog

VIP Member
The sheer amount of his arse lickers who genuinely think he's on about an actual biological male getting pregnant says a fucking lot 🤣

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The whole credit card in the name of Jane smith is a load of shit too… they do credit checks, verification checks etc so he can’t just make up a person and get approved.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
You're allowed to love the queen and mourn her death. You're also allowed to hate what the Queen stands for and the monarchy in general. You're allowed your supposed loving posts and others are allowed their supposed hateful ones. That's what makes living in a democracy great.

You may not agree but you should fight for that person to express those views. Living in the alternative would be grim.

yesdarling

Imagine walking your dog or taking your child for a walk and see him rolling around under a tree in a straw hat fanning himself and screaming. Absolute state. Sort ya head out.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Fighting for a person/people to be full of hate and spew it on the regular, aye OK then 🙄🙄.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I agree with you. Unfortunately trans people seem to want a lot of special privileges these days.
The only thing I don’t agree with the persistent comments and DMs from nohun, but at the end of the day all it takes is for the other person to block him and that’s it 🤷‍♀️.
This is exactly my view

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Absolute neanderthal, all he does is spend his life being angry and belittling others, sad little man

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Never mind whitening his teeth, he needs to have that nanny mcfee tooth shortened! After the awful blistered lips that tooth stands out a mile…sorry!

• Haha