Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He is stating facts imo, yes commenting on Baileys partners posts etc was a bit out of line, but why is it so triggering? If Logan truly believes he’s a man, why does it matter what a fat Instagrammer thinks?? Surely he shouldn’t need validation, if he truly believes he is a man and he is in fact pregnant .. why is what Raurie (no Hun) saying so triggering??

no Hun is a comedian, and many people find the fact that there are trans women out there faking periods with tomato purée, being sponsored by tampax, claiming to be pregnant etc etc a laughable topic.. as a biological woman I happen to find it grotesque what some trans women come out with

also on another note, is Logan claims he is a man and he is pregnant (we know he is) then where does propose to give birth??? Surely it wouldn’t be ethical for a man to be granted access to the women’s facilities in a maternity ward? A place where women are at their most vulnerable imo !!!

if you wanna debate about trans topics you should all take a look at Jeffery Marsh, sorry but I am getting grooming vibes from him/them/she

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Wtf does he know about colonialism.

And he needs to stop with his “hope your tears pay your energy bill” cuntychops I fucking cover yours with my tax and NI so sit your fat fucking ass down and shut the fuck up

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Seeing more and more people sharing him though, saying what a fucking cunt he is.
View attachment 2104820
I don’t know the ins and outs of this man, so I’m not defending all of his actions but in this instance how is this making him transphobic for stating a scientific fact? Men can’t get pregnant, and saying that doesn’t make me transphobic either. I don’t follow him but sometimes come across his TikTok’s and I have to say this comment I don’t see him being transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe people don’t realise but Logan started commenting on Nohun’s posts first, that was conveniently left out when they accused him of ‘harassment’.
I don’t agree with everything Nohun says, but if someone like Logan comments publicly on his page, it’s victimisation to pretend that Nohun was the instigator. He didn’t say anything harassing, he iterated his difference of opinion after Logan did the same to him.

Surely rallying others to try to get his tour cancelled, inciting racial abuse, and sending his friends threats is far worse targeted harassment? Again I don’t agree with everything Nohun has done, but if we’re talking harassment let’s have it right.

Reactions: 19

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Add in the irony of him posting a video in hospital while taking the piss out of people who post that they’re in hospital for attention

Reactions: 16

GigaChad

It's all over. He went out on a coked up bender, called some woman a slag, disowned his family and changed his named by deed poll. Quite the night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw no hun outside of my home on the road I live on last week, I was to nervous to go say hello and didn’t know if it was defo him. So I took a video from my window and sent it to a distant friend asking if she thinks it was him, well I think the video got sent to him because he then made a story angry about someone taking a video without permission the following day 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Holasenoritax

It's actually really difficult to claim PIP unless you are in actual need, you go through vigorous testing like doctors assessments, in person assessments. Yes people get mobility cars but your back would have to genuinely be messed up. This makes out that anyone can claim willy nilly and go out and buy champagne. Also depression is a very real thing, and would usually have to be persistant and pervasive to get pip. It just makes a joke out of those in need. Oh you've only got one leg, get up and get to work. Smh

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He is stating facts imo, yes commenting on Baileys partners posts etc was a bit out of line, but why is it so triggering? If Logan truly believes he’s a man, why does it matter what a fat Instagrammer thinks?? Surely he shouldn’t need validation, if he truly believes he is a man and he is in fact pregnant .. why is what Raurie (no Hun) saying so triggering??

no Hun is a comedian, and many people find the fact that there are trans women out there faking periods with tomato purée, being sponsored by tampax, claiming to be pregnant etc etc a laughable topic.. as a biological woman I happen to find it grotesque what some trans women come out with

also on another note, is Logan claims he is a man and he is pregnant (we know he is) then where does propose to give birth??? Surely it wouldn’t be ethical for a man to be granted access to the women’s facilities in a maternity ward? A place where women are at their most vulnerable imo !!!

if you wanna debate about trans topics you should all take a look at Jeffery Marsh, sorry but I am getting grooming vibes from him/them/she
I agree with you. Unfortunately trans people seem to want a lot of special privileges these days.
The only thing I don’t agree with the persistent comments and DMs from nohun, but at the end of the day all it takes is for the other person to block him and that’s it 🤷‍♀️.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I don’t know the ins and outs of this man, so I’m not defending all of his actions but in this instance how is this making him transphobic for stating a scientific fact? Men can’t get pregnant, and saying that doesn’t make me transphobic either. I don’t follow him but sometimes come across his TikTok’s and I have to say this comment I don’t see him being transphobic.
So the person he is bullying is a pre-op trans male who got pregnant, so whilst biological men cannot get pregnant. Those that identify as male but are pre-op can and I doubt that as the gender they identify with (male and awaiting surgery) they ever wanted to be pregnant anyway but here they are and they are dealing with it the best way they know and then this jumped up opinionated racist cunt decides to not only take the piss (badly) if he would have gone into primark tried the clothes on, but to directly abuse, message, write on every post, send his pack of twats to their insta and do the same. If he had just done the reel without the comments just try the ill fitting clothes on that’s one thing, doubt anyone would have batted an eye at the idiot. He doesn’t agree with trans people ok that’s his opinion and whilst i think it’s wrong, I accept he’s entitled to his opinion what is wrong is the hounding he is doing and has targeted a protected characteristic and that is why it’s transphobic.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Can we just remind this dickhead he was absolutely buzzing off his ❄ that we had 2 yes 2 bank holidays at the beginning of June for the woman and “institution” he’s now slating. If he moved his body as quickly as he switched sides he wouldn’t be a fat bastard.

• Heart
Congratulations 🥳 to Raury who made it to a second thread due to his tattle rant.
His thread was pretty dry previously but since he’s been doing shits on live and falling asleep things have really ramped up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I saw no hun outside of my home on the road I live on last week, I was to nervous to go say hello and didn’t know if it was defo him. So I took a video from my window and sent it to a distant friend asking if she thinks it was him, well I think the video got sent to him because he then made a story angry about someone taking a video without permission the following day 😲
Aye he’s a hypocritical cunt alright. He films people without their permission all the time and rips into them.
Personally I’d be questioning the distant friend more like 🐍 if you ask me.

I honestly thought the music he makes, was a piss take hobby. He actually wants a career out of it? 🤣🤣 The voice is horrific and that's with autotune. Imagine it without. My god, step aside Jay Z. Raurie and his 60FFs are coming through.

• Haha

LucyJade1994

New to the thread here! Hi guys! Can’t stand this guy, he’s so annoying. Thinks he’s absolutely hilarious but in fact has the personality of a cardboard box. He’s an absolute d*ckhead!!

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It is a scientific fact.
However, issue isn’t with him posting on his account that ‘men can’t get pregnant’, the problem is that he is harassing someone personally. He could just make videos talking about his GC views, but instead he has gone after an individual.

Reactions: 13