Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Ahh yes it’s the antivax classic 🤣 you make some statement about how the vaccine is killing people and then when someone asks you for proof, you bring out the classic ‘do your own research😤’ argument. Why even bother to make statements like that if you’re just going to get the the arseache when someone questions it?

Go on then, present them? 😭

Imagine literally taking HEALTH advice from fucking nohun, a morbidly obese chainsmoker with a coke habit and a double digit IQ.

Couldn’t be me.
Imagine you being mobidly obese, smoke and drink and thinking a vax will save you 🤔

Thing is with no hun he puts attention posts like that out there in a way that just makes him look cray cray which doesn’t help

pommynoir

VIP Member
Yeah, he was, but he's not been vaccinated, or so he claims. He was on a live a number of times saying he wasn't going to get the second jab, and saying he'd "found away around it" having previously said he'd pay someone to take it for him. He was very cagey when questioned about how he got around the vaccination rules, so it's all but guaranteed he did something shady. Shame he won't get caught.
He said he paid someone for a medical exemption certificate.

UndercoverRen

Where does he live in Birmingham? For someone who slags it so much, you reckon he lives in the jewellery quarter (sorry is there anywhere posh in Brum???)

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Claims he’s donated his repayment to charity….umm me thinks not! Why couldn’t he of just done this quietly if it’s true? Nope…sorry don’t believe him 👀

Opinionated

VIP Member
Someone screenshotted NoHuns vaccine post, said he had a point, I asked what was the point? Didn’t realize it’d cause all the moaning antivaxers to swarm onto the thread and start kicking off as soon as someone questioned their logic.
I can read thanks for you mansplaining but my point still stands are you lost as this is a no hun thread. I’m sure there’s probably vax ones on here if you do your research but you’re not keen on that are you 😉