Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the attitude mag post has touched a nerve with him, they turned off comments because they won’t be a platform for anymore hate. He turns off comments so he can have the last word.
He himself is the freak not the trans community, he thinks being an anti vaxxer is some weird flex. If you go on Paul o’Grady’s insta this weirdo commented on a posted from over a year ago after Paul died saying it was the vaccine. It’s truly mental behaviour.
Trans men can get pregnant, it does not diminish women, trans people are not the big threat to women. That would be the straight male.

Reactions: 7

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh it was definitely half a gram 😂 said he was skint. He also said it tasted like washing up powder so can imagine it was cheap 😂😂😂
Can you imagine what that’s been cut with 🤢

Surely if it was half an eighth, at his size his heart would give out just from the adrenaline, it’s clearly struggling to work just from his weight?!

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I am not condoning drugs here , but half a gram is hardly a massive blow out. Unless he was talking about half an eighth , in which case yeah pretty heavy , but then to go and shop in Heron. Man is backwards.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Would you post about not giving a shit about someone's death? There's one thing not agreeing or supporting the Queen, but to post about it is not needed when the majority of the UK are in mourning.
I personally would not post that, but I’d not be upset by seeing someone post that they don’t give a shit about the death of someone that they’ve never met.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I could be massively wrong but wasn’t this bloke on universal credit? Wouldn’t be surprised if he still was. I can’t imagine him declaring his work

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
So he’s deleted everything and put himself on private, is he having some kind of breakdown?
He must be claiming PIP and his assessment is coming up 🤣
Probably saying he can't wash and bathe himself yet films himself showering or he can't walk 300 metres as he's a fat bastard or some kind of mental illness. But he can't help trying to brag or show off but it's just evidence to shoot himself in the foot.

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
I used to find Nohun funny, even if I didn’t like the Leigh Anne episode or didn’t agree with many of his opinions.

However, this is bullying and harassment. I’m sure Bailey’s partner is already in a vulnerable enough state having a shock pregnancy as a trans man. He doesn’t need all of this. Why Nohun can’t at least apologise baffles me.

ranchdistressing

He's lost about two stone and is acting like he's fuckin' Pete Wicks. He's going to be one of those absolutely insufferable people who lose a bit of weight and make it their entire personality. Just when you think this tool couldn't be more repulsive.

• Haha
LOL is he really out chatting about people “graphting?” I don’t know what’s worse,the fucking spelling or the fact he thinks he’s a hard worker because he puffed and wheezed down a mic and called it a song 🤣🤣
And that’s before we get into “making a fake page makes you a pedalo” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Is anyone going to see him in any of his live shows? A friend asked me to go to one and I was tempted just out of curiosity about what material he has, the things he does on insta surely won’t translate well to a live audience 🙃🙃
Absolutely no way am I giving that lazy cunt any of my money to watch his shit!

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Don't know why he is ranting about the commonwealth games being on its bringing more to Birmingham so I'm sure he could try and make some money from poor unsuspecting tourist's 🙄🙄
Tbf and I hate this arsehole. It’s a bloody nightmare getting round the city and even into roads/streets people live and work on. I mean it’s only 2 weeks and most of us are just putting up with it but I live by one of the biggest park and ride sites (right on my drive to the motorway for work) and the traffic is horrendous and we were not warned about it. But you know he doesn’t work and is moaning about going to B&M again 🙄

That’s what I was thinking - he gives me only child vibes lol (no offence to other only child people in the thread)
Screenshot_20220512-062057_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-062100_YouTube.jpg

I took one for the team and watched an interview with him on a local podcast, his mom had 5 kids with his dad, and his dad has 4/5 others.

Sooooo, he's not an only child, however, I don't think the person he mentioned, is related.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6