Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just to confirm this is my ghost who comments on here as I died from not being vaccinated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
When he jokes about not paying his bills I legitimately think he's not joking. I can't imagine how much debt this bloke is in

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Right, so he came on live on Tuesday night, swearing and shouting telling everyone he wasn’t depressed or anxious, saying he was just sick of everyone in his life, and didn’t feel sad so he wasn’t depressed blah blah and anyone who suggested he was, was yelled at and blocked. He said he was sick of everyone quick to always label someone as depressed. He Had a psychic join his live, gave him a 2 hour reading and he claimed he was feeling much better afterwards and a weight had been lifted. Today he’s posted a reel saying he is actually infact depressed and is now on 20mg of fluoxetine, and feeling so much better now… what?!! In the space of 4/5 days??? Naaahh!! And he’s been and had help from Birmingham mind and is also eligible for PIP??!! Things don’t happen that quickly and easily for people! Especially currently given the state the nhs/mental health services are in! If he’s faking being depressed to claim PIP/for clout he is actually disgusting!!!

Jolie1988

VIP Member
See that big fat lump of lard has lost a fair few followers, it's horrible the diatribe that some of his followers are spewing as well and agreeing with him, the chief rat and the little parasites that feed off him. Ran away from insta for 24 hours because he can dish out but can't take it.

Rita.

VIP Member
Never mind whitening his teeth, he needs to have that nanny mcfee tooth shortened! After the awful blistered lips that tooth stands out a mile…sorry!
Last week, he posted something along the lines of ‘I don’t care what people think of me because (my life is better than yours) and my filler looks great’.

As you say, his lips look awful. I’m always whining about my aesthetician putting her prices up, but I guess it’s a tax on having it done well. He blates gets his lips done in someone’s kitchen for £60.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
But men can’t get pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️ he’s not lying really is he..
Biological men can’t get pregnant, he’s not lying however the vitriol he is spewing at those transitioning and more specifically a person who is living as a male whilst awaiting surgery (and is pregnant) is unnecessary

sicksadworld

Is he for real?! And who’s that on the picture cos we all know he doesn’t look like that!

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
See that big fat lump of lard has lost a fair few followers, it's horrible the diatribe that some of his followers are spewing as well and agreeing with him, the chief rat and the little parasites that feed off him. Ran away from insta for 24 hours because he can dish out but can't take it.
You only have to have a quick glance at his agreeing followers to see there's more education in your little finger. All the type that tell you to eDuCaTe YoUrSeLf, but have absolutely nothing to back it up. He's nothing more than an over grown edgy teenager being controversial because that's all he can do.

FoksiOska

VIP Member
I followed him originally because I loved his videos where he drove round Birmingham and slagged off the areas. Whereas now he's just a complete twat 😴

Reactions: 8

gingrog

VIP Member
I don’t know the ins and outs of this man, so I’m not defending all of his actions but in this instance how is this making him transphobic for stating a scientific fact? Men can’t get pregnant, and saying that doesn’t make me transphobic either. I don’t follow him but sometimes come across his TikTok’s and I have to say this comment I don’t see him being transphobic.
Well, he's got videos of trying on maternity clothes, taking the piss. Going out of his way to repeatedly DM a pregnant person spouting off. Because he's hit a nerve, he'll not let this go. This is how he usually operates.

emilylpl

Don’t shoot me and send me to a “rave” thread. None of us know the ins and outs of this guy, but this is purely how I see it. He’s a “character”. He’s playing a role. The same nonsense Lorraine Kelly came out with in court. Half of the beaked up lives are blag. He’s stone cold sober with a glass of pop. It’s obvious due to his acting isn’t The best out there. He’s literally a walking meme