Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I saw no hun outside of my home on the road I live on last week, I was to nervous to go say hello and didn’t know if it was defo him. So I took a video from my window and sent it to a distant friend asking if she thinks it was him, well I think the video got sent to him because he then made a story angry about someone taking a video without permission the following day 😲
You have my condolences of having such a drugged up tosser hanging around in ur neighbourhood. Stay safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rita.

VIP Member
What a self hater, pick me. straight people won't think you're cooler because you think you're too good to go to pride dickhead
Pride must be an awful experience for him because he can see that gay people can be nice, decent, happy humans and not have to be stereotypical bitchy queens in order to gain acceptance from people online who don’t even like you. His insecurity is painful.

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
This guy is literally uncancelable, he has been racist, islamophobic, antivax, abused his neighbour and filmed himself doing it, bullied countless people… he has pissed off just about every reasonable person in society with his behaviour yet he is still going strong.
If you think this guy is gonna get cancelled over saying “men can’t get pregnant” by anyone other than the rabid, chronically online TRAs, then you’re very much mistaken imo.
I also think you’re very much overestimating the number of people who hold gender critical views ngl.
I think there’s a big difference between having gender critical beliefs and abusing a person on their own private Instagram because you don’t ageee with their lives.
I think anyone can believe whatever they want and I don’t necessarily agree with cancel culture but the man is literally going out of his way to hurt people, leaving his own platform and trolling them on theirs. It’s gross.

redstraw16

VIP Member
You know when you’re driving and see you’re about to pass a car-crash? And you know shouldn’t look but inquisitive human nature gets the better of you and you can’t help it? That’s what watching his live feels like…

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
People taking the NHS for granted? Says the chain smoking, morbidly obese, alcohol dependent sniff head 🥴

Reactions: 12

gingrog

VIP Member
Anything for clout. I refuse to believe anyone can hold as many controversial opinions as this obese waste of space. His little followers are all the same if you look, all very young women, uneducated, out every weekend on the sesh....and they all think they are on to something us "sheep" aren't.

I follow accounts to snark on, but he's the only one I've had to block because of what a vile cunt he is. I don't wish ill on many people, but the world would be a better place without that skid mark.

gingrog

VIP Member
The audacity to have a pop at what Sam Smith wears when you're knocking around looking like Brums answer to Sherman Klump. Gets to something when shorts are getting lost on you.

• Haha
Ye he was bragging about buying a half and getting on it all weekend then went on to take it on his live at like 9pm followed by taking a shit 😷 vile man
A half, which is about 20 quid and half a gram (if the dealer actually does it on weight 🤭🤣).
You brag away sunshine, proper living life you are.

He's not to blame tho it's the single mom's at the school, he's not accountable.

He goes on about how he's stopping the coke, and the single moms are all scum for buying drugs on their free weekends. He says every week coke is vile and he's knocked it on the head, then days later the guys bragging about having coked up sex with a new strange man he's met online. Absolute hypocrite, he's got powder coming off his nose then tells his followers drugs are scummy, oh and so are the mom's who dare 2 do coke, you know the same as he does the ugly hypocrite
Speaking on behalf of single mom's; we don't give a fuck about you rawzilla (he mentioned he hated that name in the interview I watched 😉).
I tell you now I'd love a free weekend so I could have a bath in peace, not have to tidy up every few hours etc, NOT so I could shove shit up my nose! I've never had a free weekend (or even a free night!) during my child's entire life, nor have I taken coke, and I certainly wouldn't talk about you at the school gates - you are not that important!!

The only time I even think about you remotely is when I'm on tattle commenting on your car crash life, that you broadcast so publically.

He obviously has a problem if he's constantly says he's quitting and then a few days later is back on it. Seek help - NA, CGL, an organisation that can help.

Or just admit you love getting off your face and accept it.

Last edited:
He's threatening to smash peoples phones for taking a photo without asking.... He records people all the time?! What an absolute salad he is becoming

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
He is stating facts imo, yes commenting on Baileys partners posts etc was a bit out of line, but why is it so triggering? If Logan truly believes he’s a man, why does it matter what a fat Instagrammer thinks?? Surely he shouldn’t need validation, if he truly believes he is a man and he is in fact pregnant .. why is what Raurie (no Hun) saying so triggering??

no Hun is a comedian, and many people find the fact that there are trans women out there faking periods with tomato purée, being sponsored by tampax, claiming to be pregnant etc etc a laughable topic.. as a biological woman I happen to find it grotesque what some trans women come out with

also on another note, is Logan claims he is a man and he is pregnant (we know he is) then where does propose to give birth??? Surely it wouldn’t be ethical for a man to be granted access to the women’s facilities in a maternity ward? A place where women are at their most vulnerable imo !!!

if you wanna debate about trans topics you should all take a look at Jeffery Marsh, sorry but I am getting grooming vibes from him/them/she
An extremely controversial opinion here…
Firstly, I agree that harassment in any form is wrong and unacceptable. However, don’t broadcast it on SM if you don’t want people to comment. Regardless of sexual orientation, how you identify etc.
And lastly, how have you put yourself in a position to get pregnant in the first place?

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m sorry but he is fucking hilarious. How can someone be such a mess, so bloody chaotic. I love watching him but I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in his company.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These videos he does where he tries to sound funny,drink in hand like it’s all off the cuff are so BOOORRRIING now. You’ve had your 15 minutes No Fun,goodnight 😴 😴😴😴😴

Last edited:

Opinionated

VIP Member
He does state a lot of facts in his rants but the way he goes about it is completely missing his point and he just looks like a bigot. He then thinks he’s clever private messaging ppl abuse which is not on.

“Graphting” 😂😂 Spider or bar graph? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Mean while people are going about their actual real jobs! I love watching his stories as they’re nothing short of pure fantasy 😂

• Haha