Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bob's Aunt

Northfield is not a nice area at all. It really is shit!
I was rolling on strong painkillers when I posted this. I meant to say, saying Northfield because it's nicer is a joke. Northfield is notorious and not in a good way !!! Sorry Meringue22 xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Are you kidding me? What were you looking at? You might have to get your calculator out. I’m crap at maths, so did a rough addition….. listen, I wish you well honestly. If this is your life path and journey, you can only do your best. Denial isn’t the answer though. I do understand where you’re coming from and why and I hope you remain healthy through this and any further decisions you make xxx
I’m looking at the statistics you sent me?
I went to the first table, it’s a table showing the numbers of deaths involving COVID-19 and percentage of all deaths by vaccination status, between 2 January and 2 July 2021.
When I look at the first column of data, ‘deaths involving covid19’, I see that out of 51,281 covid related deaths, 38,964 of them were vaccinated (which is roughly 80%, so the vast majority of those covid related deaths were unvaccinated people).
How on earth have you have concluded from this that the vaccine kills people?!
138FD163-4919-4408-BC35-C9F793507E2D.jpeg

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I don’t agree with people saying “do your own research” as it might come across as dismissive. I can absolutely point people where to look (the ONS), but I’m not providing it to people as it will honestly take AGES to sit and go through it right back to the start of the rollout. I’ve done this before for people and they say I’m lying 😂. As if it’s ME personally that inputted the figures. I just ask them to contact the ONS and ask why they’re lying, but they won’t, they finger point at me! It’s mind blowing 🤯. Although, if someone did actually have a genuine interest then on course I would sit all day with them. But it’s a lot of time and energy
Ok well can you at least explain or give some rough statistics on what you’ve found then? Because right now it seems like you’re just avoiding it by saying ‘oh it takes too long’ lmao

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Imagine looking out those high rises and seeing him on top of the car topless swinging his rounders bat 🤣
Tbf it’s the norm on the old Shannon estate he’s not being progressive or edgy he’s just fitting in with the locals 😂😂

• Haha

StarrySkies

So much for him not drinking anymore and being a new person. He's just put a video up on Instagram of him drinking from a vodka bottle and has powder all round his nose. How long until he deletes it?!

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Hes on about people who have suddenly died after having the vax. Say what you like about him but he has a point.
I did wonder whether it was that or he was on about someone who died suddenly but they had taken drugs.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
this is a good place to start. There’s 7 spread sheets on this one page alone! So once you work through them you can start to get a picture and go deeper. You’ll quite quickly see why it takes so long!
The first table Jan-July 2021 is literally people who died from covid when they were vaccinated vs those who died when they were unvaccinated? How have you drawn the conclusion that the vaccine causes sudden death from this data?

cee&dee

Usually a lurker. First time posting- anyone think he’s somewhere where you’re not allowed phones (rehab, hospital, prison) ?

Beckz1205

VIP Member
He’s going off on one right now on insta live! Think he’s lost it and is having some sort of episode!