Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GigaChad

He needs to save up his PIP and go to an aesthetician who isn't working out of a kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 2

no-no

VIP Member
I go to the gym at an “anti-social” hour because I hate sharing equipment. The people in there seem to be there because it fits their schedules (cabbies, bouncers, students etc).

Has he changed his aesthetics person?

Beckz1205

VIP Member
He’s really ANGRY!

Oh god! There’s a psychic/card reader on the live with him now 🤣

Last edited:

BeeBoop

Is this meant to be the "comedy" he's returning to. Before trying to embarrass innocent strangers, he needs to ask himself how he has the confidence to think he will have a music career 🤣

His music is a complete and utter embarrassment, pure cringe. Where do you find the confidence Raurie?

Attachments

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Don't know why he is ranting about the commonwealth games being on its bringing more to Birmingham so I'm sure he could try and make some money from poor unsuspecting tourist's 🙄🙄

mileinmyslippers

You're allowed to love the queen and mourn her death. You're also allowed to hate what the Queen stands for and the monarchy in general. You're allowed your supposed loving posts and others are allowed their supposed hateful ones. That's what makes living in a democracy great.

You may not agree but you should fight for that person to express those views. Living in the alternative would be grim.
couldn’t agree more. It’s been a long week for republicans. He should
Keep his videos up. I’d have more respect if he stuck to his guns

Opinionated

VIP Member
What on earth would be the point? You’ll just continue to get triggered and start throwing out personal insults 💀, what are you going to do next, call me a ‘sheep’?
The only person who has managed to provide any scientific info so far to back up their argument has literally given stats from the ONS which actually support the argument that the vaccine works 😂.
This is a no hun thread are you lost?

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
The dude needs some serious therapy or an intervention or something. Have you noticed how the second his life goes downhill he runs off to America? He's so inconsistent. One minute he's trying to do music, the next he's a stand up? He reminds me so much of my step brother who has ADHD. He doesn't know who he is or what he wants out of life, if you ask me.

Also, does the USA still require people to be fully vaccinated? Because he isn't, and was boasting openly on IG for months about not having the second jab and planning to pay a crack head to take it in his name!!!
he must be fully vaccinated because he was in America earlier this year I think

Shad0w

He said on a live last week that he was going to a private clinic on Fri to get it removed. People were asking him how much it was gonna cost and I’m sure he said £90. but he’s not gone to the clinic at all and has removed it himself. He’s always saying he has appointments for stuff that turn out to be shit.

What he did last night on his live was utterly disgusting!
I looked in to be nosey but, didn’t stay 🤮
He could have had that removed by a professional -maybe the GP wouldn’t put it through as an NHS referral but,he could have paid privately,after all,he happily spends his money on botox and filler, to inflate his mouth to look like an infected vagina!
Makes no sense why he wouldn’t pay to have that removed safety.
Silly man!
He removed his skin tag on his live???????
WTAF???!!!!!

gingrog

VIP Member
Some of the comments are hilarious. "Behave", well what are you planning on doing? Lol. Like the government are watching you...Mark, 40, still living in his mums spare room.

Screenshot_20220909-111001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
He’s telling porkies, he’s gone nowhere. He’s addicted to bragging so no way would he not be documenting it 🤣