Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
What has he done to his eye? I’m sure he’ll be fine, I bet even his eyelids are storing excess fat the horrible slob.

Reactions: 1

Spiderplant

VIP Member
It's true he's bought a house....but he very clearly wants people to know where he is....probably so he can play the victim at some point.

The idiot posted a picture of the street he now lives on a few days back....took a friend of mine all of 5 minutes to find out where exactly it is.

Apparently, it's barely outside of Birmingham, and certainly not "in the sticks" as he was claiming. Felt like messaging him to let him know how easy it was for someone to find his address, but he'd only go full psycho over it and I'd get it in the neck just for warning him, so fuck him! He'll learn the hard way, I guess.
Well it’s not Knowle like he was bleating on about a while ago!
Cheers I’ll take a look

Spiderplant

VIP Member
He also stated he pays £90 a month rent for his shared ownership flat? All sounds made up again!

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve not seen baileys partner be named at all. And I had a brief look on baileys insta and couldn’t see anything about them. So if they’re not in the public eye how do people know they are pregnant? I’m a bit confused on how it all came out.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I know, he is absolutely straying into harrassment territory by leaving multiple comments and sending dms.
But my point is, cancellation only really happens in left wing circles and it only happens to people who pretend to be good, but then get caught out doing something awful. NoHun doesn’t pretend to be good, he has built his whole image/identity off of being controversial and horrible. Unfortunately the only thing that will come from this is that he will end up with a whole load more bellends supporting him.
You’re so right re cancellation I’d never really clocked.
I’ve read some comments on his recent posts and a lot of people seem to call him out (a lot in support of him too) I wonder are they followers, or people who have been sent over from the posts screenshotted above.

Rita.

VIP Member
I could be massively wrong but wasn’t this bloke on universal credit? Wouldn’t be surprised if he still was. I can’t imagine him declaring his work
He’s gone from from care worker, to benefits, to policy consultant, to… benefits again? He can’t keep up with his own lies.