Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ranchdistressing

he must be fully vaccinated because he was in America earlier this year I think
Yeah, he was, but he's not been vaccinated, or so he claims. He was on a live a number of times saying he wasn't going to get the second jab, and saying he'd "found away around it" having previously said he'd pay someone to take it for him. He was very cagey when questioned about how he got around the vaccination rules, so it's all but guaranteed he did something shady. Shame he won't get caught.

Reactions: 1

emilylpl

I dont think that poster is actually looking for statistics tbh... the mental gymnastics people put themselves through over the vaccine is mental 😂
Agree 😂. Could present them on a platter and they would still say they’re fake or made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Opinionated

VIP Member
How has he found out about this person have they gone public? You will never stop ppl hating on your different way of life

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
So the person he is bullying is a pre-op trans male who got pregnant, so whilst biological men cannot get pregnant. Those that identify as male but are pre-op can and I doubt that as the gender they identify with (male and awaiting surgery) they ever wanted to be pregnant anyway but here they are and they are dealing with it the best way they know and then this jumped up opinionated racist cunt decides to not only take the piss (badly) if he would have gone into primark tried the clothes on, but to directly abuse, message, write on every post, send his pack of twats to their insta and do the same. If he had just done the reel without the comments just try the ill fitting clothes on that’s one thing, doubt anyone would have batted an eye at the idiot. He doesn’t agree with trans people ok that’s his opinion and whilst i think it’s wrong, I accept he’s entitled to his opinion what is wrong is the hounding he is doing and has targeted a protected characteristic and that is why it’s transphobic.
Ahh ok. I didn’t realise he was doing that and I didn’t realise this person was pregnant and transitioning. Thank you for explaining.
---
It is a scientific fact.
However, issue isn’t with him posting on his account that ‘men can’t get pregnant’, the problem is that he is harassing someone personally. He could just make videos talking about his GC views, but instead he has gone after an individual.
Ok, I didn’t realise this. I just understood his point that men can’t get pregnant, it being a biological fact. I just find it all so confusing these days and don’t tend to dive into that side of social media so didn’t see he was targeting a person that was transitioning.
---
Well, he's got videos of trying on maternity clothes, taking the piss. Going out of his way to repeatedly DM a pregnant person spouting off. Because he's hit a nerve, he'll not let this go. This is how he usually operates.
I didn’t see this video.

Last edited:

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone take health advice from him, I’ve never seen him offering it either to be fair.

he’s shared his views on the vaccine, and some people have said they agree with it. That’s literally it 😂😂
Never seen him give health advice? He spent months giving out health advice and telling people that they shouldn’t take the vaccine.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Ay he’s deleted everything but kept his Insta public - erm tell tattle you’ve got an ESA assessment/interview without telling tattle you’ve been caught being the benefit fraud you ARE 😂😂

as for not taking his phone to “New York” but taking his Macbook er no hun cunt you can access socials on your MacBook
He’s not deleted everything he’s moved them to the folders