Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Ok I'm confused by his latest rant, does he genuinely believe Sam Smith is worshipping the devil? Is this actual satanic panic I'm witnessing here?

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Caught a few minutes of his IG live last night....showing off about how he's afforded to buy his own house. Claiming he was disappearing and not letting anyone know where he lives.....Then he's spent all day dropping as many hints as possible and all but dropping a pin on his new pad. Such an attention seeking prat!
He wouldn’t be able to not share if it was true….more social media BS 💩

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Quite a weekend for him I see!
Ah but he’s excited to “get back to his own country” erm mate you’re not from fucking America you pleb. “Your country” remember the videos you made about your neighbours?! I can imagine every New Yorker making them about you

ihatehinchandmarkle

does anyone know why he goes to the gym so late in the evenings? I’m mean atleast he’s going but at 11pm- midnight? I don’t know how he finds the energy 🤣

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone screenshotted NoHuns vaccine post, said he had a point, I asked what was the point? Didn’t realize it’d cause all the moaning antivaxers to swarm onto the thread and start kicking off as soon as someone questioned their logic.
Can you point me to the post where an "anti vaxxer" has kicked off please as I'm struggling to find any?

pommynoir

VIP Member
Is anyone going to see him in any of his live shows? A friend asked me to go to one and I was tempted just out of curiosity about what material he has, the things he does on insta surely won’t translate well to a live audience 🙃🙃