Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missy92

Not taking his phone to NYC? That’s the biggest load of BS I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Is he for real? He doesn’t make his money of insta? Whilst that may be true. He does rely on those of us that pay taxes to fund his lifestyle because his shit music certainly doesn’t generate enough to fund it 😂😂
And 3 nights at the glee club people will soon see he’s just as shit a comedian as he is a musician

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Never mind whitening his teeth, he needs to have that nanny mcfee tooth shortened! After the awful blistered lips that tooth stands out a mile…sorry!
He looks like he has a severe bite issue tbh, he needs to get those teeth straightened. Idk how he doesn’t have problems with chewing when they’re so misaligned

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can you point me to the post where an "anti vaxxer" has kicked off please as I'm struggling to find any?
Erm well so far I’ve been called a ‘cape wearer’, a freak and a dose of shite? All because none of you could provide a number of people who have died from taking the vaccine when asked for it.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Erm well so far I’ve been called a ‘cape wearer’, a freak and a dose of shite? All because none of you could provide a number of people who have died from taking the vaccine when asked for it.
If that's your idea of kicking off you've lived a very sheltered life that I for one envy.

• Haha
I am not condoning drugs here , but half a gram is hardly a massive blow out. Unless he was talking about half an eighth , in which case yeah pretty heavy , but then to go and shop in Heron. Man is backwards.
I didn't even think it could have been a higher quantity 😅😆!
I'm sure if there was plenty of the stuff going about he wouldn't have put his hands in his pockets, like the drinks and meal etc I don't think *he* paid for them.

sicksadworld

I’ve not seen baileys partner be named at all. And I had a brief look on baileys insta and couldn’t see anything about them. So if they’re not in the public eye how do people know they are pregnant? I’m a bit confused on how it all came out.
If you scroll back there was a pregnancy announcement where the partner was tagged.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAA NO. Absolutely not you freak, it’s just OT and a vaccine debate isn’t fair on others who don’t care. Happy to continue discussing with you on the vaccine thread though. Forget no hun, you’re the dose of shite.
What on earth would be the point? You’ll just continue to get triggered and start throwing out personal insults 💀, what are you going to do next, call me a ‘sheep’?
The only person who has managed to provide any scientific info so far to back up their argument has literally given stats from the ONS which actually support the argument that the vaccine works 😂.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Another bloody holiday…..how does that work shy, lazy did afford it? He’s making a mockery of hard working people.