Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I read that police are supposed to treat child deaths as foul play until proven otherwise.

Reactions: 3
That took me a while to catch up the whole thing is confusing a few points I’ve took

he had no credit but she was happy let him cycle from 1 side of town to the other at 14 during lockdown we still had restrictions
There would have been nxt to no traffic on the roads
It was never publicly stated what was said on the call to report him missing as many of you have said did she hide the fact he was having issues as she thought it made her look bad
Also I’ve never heard her say before she went to cave hill to look for him until recently
thescreaming context she put out to me made it seem that he was being held in a house or something & people wer ignoring a child in pain & that statement Made me personally feel it was a dig to that side
I personally feel the main stream bbc/utv aren’t going near her as she isn’t reliable she turns on you if you don’t tell her what she wants to hear

my heart goes out to her but someone needs to look after her take her off social media & let her have a wee break with the army telling her this or that
That woman’s life will never be the same & she needs answers
It’s heartbreaking

Reactions: 5
I think that’s why Donals wording his posts in a certain way, she seems to trust him, I think we were coming out of the strict lockdown then, it was 12 weeks of tight restrictions if I remember right and we went into lockdown mid March.

Reactions: 2
She has a team to speak for her now, i think there may be a dependency on social media and an unwillingness to stop engaging. Theres no family around and online appears to be her support network. Online is for the most part telling her what she wants to hear and when they don't she challenges them legally.

I’m sure I read that police are supposed to treat child deaths as foul play until proven otherwise.
I don’t think “foul play” per se, but absolutely treated as suspicious until investigation proves otherwise.

Personally, I feel there is an element of PSNI trying to cover their failings. I don’t think that’s the crux of the PII but I do think it explains the lack of transparency in this investigation. I do believe their failings will be exposed at the inquest but that we will not be surprised. I still don’t think it will give Fiona the answers she’s seeking or any closure.

Reactions: 4
You also wouldn’t bring a laptop with you if you were heading off to end your own life? That’s why I’ve always struggled with the suicide theory. The drain too, if you wanted to die there are plenty of more “effective” ways to do it. If someone decided they were going to drown themselves they’d jump off a bridge, they wouldn’t squeeze themselves into a storm drain. It defies reasonable belief.

The vast majority of people will Google suicide before they go through with it. Presumably the police have checked his devices and search history but there has been no disclosure of him researching suicide. An assault which resulted in him hiding in fear or an accident while he wasn’t in his right mind is far more plausible.
I would tend to agree that a teen may research the how but at the same time, not necessarily, he had read about it in the book, there was a couple of st Malachy’s boys who had taken their lives apparently so im sure it was discussed. We had a suicide at my kids school and word went round pretty fast, all the details, to the point i I was very upset that my kids knew the hows. This is from tik tok
Screenshot_20230628_101456_TikTok.jpg
just another example, but i guess we will never really know. I do agree to enter a storm drain is the oddest of them. Someone said he had made an attempt the night before and was seen? Heresay no doubt, where would you go round there? And why didnt they come forward? Probably nonsense/gossip.

• Sad
I would tend to agree that a teen may research the how but at the same time, not necessarily, he had read about it in the book, there was a couple of st Malachy’s boys who had taken their lives apparently so im sure it was discussed. We had a suicide at my kids school and word went round pretty fast, all the details, to the point i I was very upset that my kids knew the hows. This is from tik tok View attachment 2270742just another example, but i guess we will never really know. I do agree to enter a storm drain is the oddest of them. Someone said he had made an attempt the night before and was seen? Heresay no doubt, where would you go round there? And why didnt they come forward? Probably nonsense/gossip.
I think it’s the means in which it was carried out, it’s usually a quick fix ( well those I knew )certainly didn’t drag it out.
---
I don’t think “foul play” per se, but absolutely treated as suspicious until investigation proves otherwise.

Personally, I feel there is an element of PSNI trying to cover their failings. I don’t think that’s the crux of the PII but I do think it explains the lack of transparency in this investigation. I do believe their failings will be exposed at the inquest but that we will not be surprised. I still don’t think it will give Fiona the answers she’s seeking or any closure.
Careless words come back to haunt you!
I don’t think she’ll ever get piece of mind ,I think the ( supposed) addiction will take her…Still very odd to have a case practically solved before the bodies identified..Probably the only one I’ve ever read about tbf.

I think it’s the means in which it was carried out, it’s usually a quick fix ( well those I knew )certainly didn’t drag it out.
---

Careless words come back to haunt you!
I don’t think she’ll ever get piece of mind ,I think the ( supposed) addiction will take her…Still very odd to have a case practically solved before the bodies identified..Probably the only one I’ve ever read about tbf.
No absolutely, you'd want it over quick.
Should add just for reference that tik tok was on Donals recording, so it's being discussed.

---
Messages to the Jordan Peterson account on the day he went missing
IMG_6287.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wtf is Donal doing? He has gone way down in my estimations.
Pop culture is full of Dante references, cool bands, other literature based on it. Pretentious kids loving it is not abnormal. Have one of them. I don't see the big deal. 😂
Possibly a big deal that he text the reference at that time of the morning, an in joke? Code? Bit weird.

Wtf is Donal doing? He has gone way down in my estimations.
Pop culture is full of Dante references, cool bands, other literature based on it. Pretentious kids loving it is not abnormal. Have one of them. I don't see the big deal. 😂
Possibly a big deal that he text the reference at that time of the morning, an in joke? Code? Bit weird.
Well me being daft I immediately thought of the pop group, I really liked their work! I'm going to embarrass myself and say I hadn't even heard of the poem 🙈 so yes possibly inside joke.
Wonder if this is what Donals game is to create speculation to keep the fund moving and the likes of us talking.
I'm mean going through a bloody storm drain would be hell so you could reference that like this person said but it's a stretch surely.
Screenshot_20230628_140401_Chrome.jpg

The Divine Comedy is also the name an NI pop band, do we know it’s a reference to Dante or a private joke about a pop song? They have lots of sarcastic, funny songs. 🎶 well it’s hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small countrrryyy 🎶 😂
What’s his pal’s take on it? What did the text mean?
---
Well me being daft I immediately thought of the pop group, I really liked their work! I'm going to embarrass myself and say I hadn't even heard of the poem 🙈 so yes possibly inside joke.
Wonder if this is what Donals game is to create speculation to keep the fund moving and the likes of us talking.
I'm mean going through a bloody storm drain would be hell so you could reference that like this person said but it's a stretch surely.View attachment 2271043
Snap! Glad I’m not the only one who immediately thought of the pop group 🙈 makes more sense to me than Dante 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Don’t know why but this was in the dark recesses of my mind 😂
---
Could he have been out purchasing something for them to have later at their meeting on cave hill? But got a bad batch?

• Heart
Don’t know why but this was in the dark recesses of my mind 😂
---
Could he have been out purchasing something for them to have later at their meeting on cave hill? But got a bad batch?
I absolutely love this film, I've seen it so many times but didnt know there was a reference like that obviously as I didn't know the poem.

I had felt he was out picking something up, either something he was forced to do (-the drug run theory) or yes for himself. The toxicology though? Clear wasn't it?
Also I'd had wondered if the person being protected was someone who sold a bad batch but the Psni don't want to wade into a drug ring, they like to pretend they don't see anything 🙄

Reactions: 1
The Divine Comedy are next level cool. I was in love with Neil, my folks were buddies with his. I wanted to marry him so bad. Cool kids nowadays don't actually know them, which is really sad.
I think Noah was probably on about Dante though which doesn't surprise me. It's nearly like a rite of passage

The Divine Comedy are next level cool. I was in love with Neil, my folks were buddies with his. I wanted to marry him so bad. Cool kids nowadays don't actually know them, which is really sad.
I think Noah was probably on about Dante though which doesn't surprise me. It's nearly like a rite of passage
Yes it seems Donal was clear it's the poem as he referenced it, I'm sure he has checked in school was it read or if he had the book at home.
You are right I bet if u asked kids today they'd say thry never heard of them.
---
You also hope the friend was questioned? Why is Donal so cryptic, I'd be round at that wee boys door wanting to know what this ment. Suppose he could say he didn't know but Donal giving it the what could this mean? 🤔 ask his mate. See also mental health episode mentioned again. Fiona will need the support is becoming a bit clearer maybe.

Last edited:
Yes it seems Donal was clear it's the poem as he referenced it, I'm sure he has checked in school was it read or if he had the book at home.
You are right I bet if u asked kids today they'd say thry never heard of them.
Probably not reading the text for GCSE lit but could have touched on themes in language and religion.
Lots of lit has been inspired by Dante and its very popular. It's not for me like, I like a Jodie Picoult.