Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the gated fence around the storm drain locked? There’s no way he got over that naked without a mark on him there’s barbed wire on top, also lifting those bars would be a task I’ve seen the workmen lifting them in a reservoir near my house it’s takes three of them, would he be slim enough to squeeze through them?

Reactions: 3
Think we all agree the suicide theory has always been odd, of all the ways to go but Donal saying he was happy and was looking forward to his life ahead, I'm sorry but a lot of people think that of loved ones, there are people who have just got married, had a new baby, got a new job, their whole lives ahead and one day the end it all. No warning signs, so it can't be ruled out.

Does anyone know what type of mental health episode would lead to something like this? Would it be someone bi polar? With mania? I know adhd and bi polar can be misdiagnosed as similar, mistaking hyperactivity for mania and vice versa.

Reactions: 7
He mentioned that in the podcast but I haven't the patience to listen again. Found that part a little confusing but like I said I was distracted. He went behind houses and there was open ground, possibly made his way to drain, no lock, slim boy but maybe not slim enough to slip through. Seems fairly confident he wouldn't have known it existed.
Police tasked with subterranean searches on the Tuesday.
Reminds me of the Elisa Lam case.
I've a family member who went through something and the onset was rapid. I sat with a gp who asked them the date, the prime minister and president they thought it was 2006, they were fine the evening before. Honestly I'm clicking my fingers it was like that.
---
Think we all agree the suicide theory has always been odd, of all the ways to go but Donal saying he was happy and was looking forward to his life ahead, I'm sorry but a lot of people think that of loved ones, there are people who have just got married, had a new baby, got a new job, their whole lives ahead and one day the end it all. No warning signs, so it can't be ruled out.

Does anyone know what type of mental health episode would lead to something like this? Would it be someone bi polar? With mania? I know adhd and bi polar can be misdiagnosed as similar, mistaking hyperactivity for mania and vice versa.
Well, my family member was diagnosed with bipolar. They're stable now but we can still experience the ups and downs. Before we knew what was happening it was pretty awful, they'd be fine, showing some signs of paranoia but to be honest we had normalised it. But the reality is we couldn't have left them alone, they didn't know what they were doing and really believed they were well and everyone else was acting strange. I remember thinking they were messing when they answered the gps questions, I think I told them to stop bleeping about.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230626_193601_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230626_193642_Google.jpg

Do you mean those gates?? It seems more like a way out or well in if you where doing work there
---
Screenshot_20230626_193732_Google.jpg

Seems he would have came over this small wire fence, as far as I rem this was the house he went out the back of as it had the wheelbarrow sitting in all the pics. The gates would be further down other side of the drain? I think? Not sure.

Reactions: 4
He could easily get over that, especially if other weeins in the area played in the area. That would have fascinated me as a child, can think of a hundred different games I'd have played there.

Re the Gate, this is from a while ago so during the search, it's still posted on twitter, a crowd had gathered at the gates, wanting to know why that area wasn't being searched, seems they took it upon themselves to cut the lock, so the guy that cut the lock ended up being related to the guy who's garden Noah was last seen in, he said he didn't realise those large gates led to the back of that particular house. Just to confuse everything even more 🫠
Screenshot_20230626_201609_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
They should have told her about the trip. Not telling her adds to the narrative that they didn't investigate properly, not collecting dna etc. That was wrong of them and they'll need to explain. They'll also need to explain the leaks as that points to a feeling of defensiveness.
I think they knew he entered the drain quite early in this, possibly days before he was recovered.
Just on the cello thing, I'm from a musical background thats not an instrument which is easily self taught. I question this genius narrative, someone is doing a lot of overcompensating.
I mean he may have been chosen for the orchestra and tuition continued online during lockdown, the online programmes are sans humans. But anyway I just see a mum who was telling everyone her child was super intelligent, I kinda have an aversion to people like that, the kids are rarely ok.
---
I also agree there'll be point scoring during the inquest by the psni. That's beyond unprofessional.
Beyond it. Donal repeats the word ambush, the family will be ambushed at the inquest. It's not fair.
Let them see the information beforehand, why humiliate them. The woman is already destroyed.
I’ve thought exactly the same about the cello and completely agree with you. I am certain that he wasn’t gifted. It’s an easy narrative to build in your head though , and Fiona seems genuinely upwardly mobile and someone who would have a strong awareness of not only opportunity but how much harder a mixed race boy might have to work to be well thought of.

Reactions: 5
I’ve thought exactly the same about the cello and completely agree with you. I am certain that he wasn’t gifted. It’s an easy narrative to build in your head though , and Fiona seems genuinely upwardly mobile and someone who would have a strong awareness of not only opportunity but how much harder a mixed race boy might have to work to be well thought of.
Glad someone else sees it. I don't mean it as any criticism towards him and I don't doubt he was a bright lad. Does look like a narrative though and no one is going to come out and say otherwise. School reports being sent to a psychologist in Oxford or somewhere is interesting, you'd have to wonder wtf that is about, I don't feel its necessary unless it is?
Donal used the word revered. That is weird terminology to use about a student and we know he's choosing his words carefully. I'd go further and pick up on not accepting things, even things presented as fact and going off in a billion different directions, a bit of picture developing.

Yeah, I have a musical background and I thought his cello playing was fine, he probably would have got to grade 8 with work. But it was made out like he was Mozart. I wonder if this kind of thing is part of the reason for the breakdown in communications with the cops. She is saying one thing but they have video proof of the opposite and then they start to question her view on things and then it all goes pear shaped.
There has to be a reason why finucaune distanced himself from the case as this would have been a prime case for him to be involved in. And why Michelle O’Neill suddenly was the worst in the world.

View attachment 2267415View attachment 2267416
Do you mean those gates?? It seems more like a way out or well in if you where doing work there
---
View attachment 2267419
Seems he would have came over this small wire fence, as far as I rem this was the house he went out the back of as it had the wheelbarrow sitting in all the pics. The gates would be further down other side of the drain? I think? Not sure.
No it looked a lot higher than that
IMG_6220.png
IMG_6219.png
IMG_6218.png

---
The high gate in the background is the entrance right?
IMG_6221.jpeg

---
IMG_6222.jpeg

Last edited:
No it looked a lot higher than that View attachment 2267797View attachment 2267800View attachment 2267801
---
The high gate in the background is the entrance right?View attachment 2267827
---
View attachment 2267832
Yes the hight gate is the main entrance that infrastructure/maintenance would come in and out of, that's not the way Noah came, he went through a back garden and over well assume as its the one mostly photographed that wire fence, over the small stream (as Donal said) then down to the drain.

Reactions: 1
Yes the hight gate is the main entrance that infrastructure/maintenance would come in and out of, that's not the way Noah came, he went through a back garden and over well assume as its the one mostly photographed that wire fence, over the small stream (as Donal said) then down to the drain.
Ah right so he must’ve known where he was going? How did he lift those bars though, they weigh a ton , unless he squeezed through?

Ah right so he must’ve known where he was going? How did he lift those bars though, they weigh a ton , unless he squeezed through?
You'd imagine he knew but Donal said no searches turned up on his phone, so either he's been there before, been shown by someone else on their device or he was put there.
The lifting of the bars, at the beginning when I thought he was running for his life I'd have believed he lifted them as over the years you hear of adrenaline giving humans this sort of super strength, there was one well documented about a guy that lifted the front of a car to rescue someone underneath.
But then I'm not sure, probably unless you tried yourself you'd never know. I can't see anyone fitting through.

The screaming is concerning, if he was put there was he calling for help? or if he went in, did the cage/lid shut by accident and he couldn't push it enough to get out? Of course in either case seems people heard but didn't bother trying to see who was shouting, I'd have been out, I was literally hanging out my bedroom window the other day as I heard men's voices shouting, turns out a dog was loose and another dog was going to go for it, but I had to find out, I can't ignore stuff like that.
When is it looking like the court date will.be?

I wonder if he got disorientated in the drain- he was found pretty fair down I think? So maybe couldn’t get it. Although people could hear something, he was in a drain, it wouldn’t have been at all clear where the noise was coming from and how they could find the source

You'd imagine he knew but Donal said no searches turned up on his phone, so either he's been there before, been shown by someone else on their device or he was put there.
The lifting of the bars, at the beginning when I thought he was running for his life I'd have believed he lifted them as over the years you hear of adrenaline giving humans this sort of super strength, there was one well documented about a guy that lifted the front of a car to rescue someone underneath.
But then I'm not sure, probably unless you tried yourself you'd never know. I can't see anyone fitting through.

The screaming is concerning, if he was put there was he calling for help? or if he went in, did the cage/lid shut by accident and he couldn't push it enough to get out? Of course in either case seems people heard but didn't bother trying to see who was shouting, I'd have been out, I was literally hanging out my bedroom window the other day as I heard men's voices shouting, turns out a dog was loose and another dog was going to go for it, but I had to find out, I can't ignore stuff like that.
When is it looking like the court date will.be?
Yeah and the fact a naked child was walking through a housing estate and even entered someone’s property, all very strange.
---
I wonder if he got disorientated in the drain- he was found pretty fair down I think? So maybe couldn’t get it. Although people could hear something, he was in a drain, it wouldn’t have been at all clear where the noise was coming from and how they could find the source
I found the drain searching odd tbh it’s usually undergrowth and rivers checked if they suspect suicide.

Disturbing for sure. Inquest may give some clarification on the time of death but Donal doesn't appear to know yet. Thats kind of unusual isn't it, they must have some idea. Decomp, core temp would give a rough estimate. Not disclosing that, witnesses hearing voices, police searching the area points to him being alive in there possibly on the sun night anyway.
This might boil down to not getting police on the ground, overtime budgets, this attitude thats its another teen gone AWOL who will turn up eventually. There are similarities here with the teen Matthew, again there was no urgency there, he possibly could have been saved.
The greenvale tragedy, police on scene who left.

I wouldn't focus so much on how or why Noah entered the drain, things happen, sometimes they're difficult to explain. The disturbance in the area on the night he disappeared, the witnesses and when the police had a hunch is probably important.
---
At a guess I'd say that's what the PII is covering. Intelligence that he may have entered the drain on sun evening and not enough was done, they've possibly dismissed it.

Last edited:
Yeah and the fact a naked child was walking through a housing estate and even entered someone’s property, all very strange.
---

I found the drain searching odd tbh it’s usually undergrowth and rivers checked if they suspect suicide.
Yes I can say if someone was in my garden and probably more so kids I'd be out chasing them. We can only assume they weren't at home or not in the kitchen, the only way to see out the back.
---
Disturbing for sure. Inquest may give some clarification on the time of death but Donal doesn't appear to know yet. Thats kind of unusual isn't it, they must have some idea. Decomp, core temp would give a rough estimate. Not disclosing that, witnesses hearing voices, police searching the area points to him being alive in there possibly on the sun night anyway.
This might boil down to not getting police on the ground, overtime budgets, this attitude thats its another teen gone AWOL who will turn up eventually. There are similarities here with the teen Matthew, again there was no urgency there, he possibly could have been saved.
The greenvale tragedy, police on scene who left.

I wouldn't focus so much on how or why Noah entered the drain, things happen, sometimes they're difficult to explain. The disturbance in the area on the night he disappeared, the witnesses and when the police had a hunch is probably important.
---
At a guess I'd say that's what the PII is covering. Intelligence that he may have entered the drain on sun evening and not enough was done, they've possibly dismissed it.
Seems its heading that way, which to be fair to Fiona is what she has said from day one, while she can get caught up in rumours and hearsay the one thing she has never changed is that she suspects and to be honest knows the investigation wasn't done right. They wrote him off from the start, like you say just like Matthew and I do believe Mathew may have lived if they had started an immediate search. They aren't covering a crime, they are covering their own backs.

The families from the Greenvale had to fight to get the way of it, only for eyewitnesses seeing the police there and leaving it wouldn't have been disclosed and sure even then the excuse about their safety was used. They're police officers, trained for difficult tasks. Paramedics were sent into the middle of it.
Fiona doesn't help herself, last night she posted something about "what conspiracy theories?" She said she's never been concerned re those and is Focusing solely on lack of professional standards from various individuals and organisations.
Then I saw her in the middle of a thread nodding along about murder and cover up.
Shes inconsistent and I get it, she's going through the absolute worst that life can ever throw at a person, but there's being your child's voice and there's this. I wish she would listen and stop talking, just for a moment.

Reactions: 8