Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it's definitely to get people talking and donating. I'd say you're right they don't want negative press but I'd be tearing my hair out wanting to know incase he was encouraged into something. I know it's not Peterson himself on the other end but who is his team. I find that odd too, he carried it everywhere, perhaps he just wanted to seem even more intelligent or interesting or rebellious?
Do you think Donal is buying in to the smart thing because that opens it up to him going into the drain himself? Deep thinker, pushing limits, lofty themes.
I think he is y'know. I'm sure all Fiona is hearing is remarkable boy.

Reactions: 4
Do you think Donal is buying in to the smart thing because that opens it up to him going into the drain himself? Deep thinker, pushing limits, lofty themes.
Well I had always thought that the super intelligent thing was to prove that he wouldn't have been daft enough to enter the drain therefore had to be placed there. But yes its changing now slightly with this deep thinking, alternative boy, with interests that a lot of 14yr olds wouldn't have.

Reactions: 6
Well I had always thought that the super intelligent thing was to prove that he wouldn't have been daft enough to enter the drain therefore had to be placed there. But yes its changing now slightly with this deep thinking, alternative boy, with interests that a lot of 14yr olds wouldn't have.
See Arlene going off her nut? Slinging mud at Donal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why can’t they read the message off the phone? It saves sent messages! If it’s an iPhone you can retrieve deleted stuff in settings.
---
I’ve already said I think Donals choosing his words carefully.
---

Reactions: 4
Why can’t they read the message off the phone? It saves sent messages! If it’s an iPhone you can retrieve deleted stuff in settings.
Good point. They have his phone so surely they'd see the messages. If he was deleting thats even weirder.

Here she/he is fairly getting him telt.
He's a unfaithful man apparently 😂

• Haha
I do read it but nobody reads bleeping Dante. Nobody. 😂
---

I've a soft spot for that one. Sometimes they take it too far.
Definitely a big bitter brute but they don’t like Sammy ,there’s some redeeming features 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tik tok the place people can say anything they want about anyone they want.

The tik tok was recently set up, as you know Fiona asked for a hand with that as she's not savvy on it, not too many army on it, also people who are only learning about it assume via the fyp algorithm. They are asking the questions
Screenshot_20230629_200604_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Tik tok the place people can say anything they want about anyone they want.

The tik tok was recently set up, as you know Fiona asked for a hand with that as she's not savvy on it, not too many army on it, also people who are only learning about it assume via the fyp algorithm. They are asking the questions
View attachment 2273756
I thought the thing about the text was that he needed to text when he got there from the friend’s phone.

Reactions: 1
I thought the thing about the text was that he needed to text when he got there from the friend’s phone.
She was phoning him. But my reason for posting was to highlight what is happening from Donal dropped his daily dose, I'm seeing these comments appear more, pointing to Fiona. I'm not in agreement and she's already in a terrible place.
Suppose it won't change the actual investigation, and donal isn't involved in that.
---
Why would he run towards them then? as in to the top of the street? And if there was a tussle at that point I'm sure someone would have heard or the ring would have picked it up.
That second tweet is from someone so heartbroken and angry, they are wanting to place blame, I get it but the mindset I assume was a 60sec sighting, saying wtf was that? Probably laughed and went on with their day. But now in hindsight wish they'd have done more.
Or who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
She says she will acknowledge the mental health reasons.
I think Donal is bringing that home and to a much wider audience.
Not sure if the army see Noah as an individual, he's more an extension of Fiona and themselves.
I wonder if some will stop drinking the Kool- Aid realise she hasn't disclosed everything, question why, question their own part in this?
There are definitely questions about the investigation, definitely. But Donal is taking everyone into a completely different universe, a boy genius with a limitless mind who pushes boundaries and goes to places this rest of us wouldn't understand.
Strange messages, messages that can't be recovered, in contact with like minded people who talk about dimensions and unlocking parts of the brain.
So we're there. And what does Fiona do?
A car. A police email. People seeing the child naked. It's a third party.
Good luck Donal 🙈

Reactions: 5