Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose all areas are different , a fly couldn’t land in our area but somebody would see it, they’d definitely report a naked child walking/ running down the st no matter how they view the PSNI / RUC

Reactions: 4
The naked child thing is really puzzling but then again it all is. Was he dandering or running, did he loiter or move swiftly on? I'm not sure I would trust my own eyes if I saw something like that, especially if it was quick. I suppose with the benefit of hindsight you would question why you didn't do something. He didn't approach anyone for help.

Reactions: 4
The naked child thing is really puzzling but then again it all is. Was he dandering or running, did he loiter or move swiftly on? I'm not sure I would trust my own eyes if I saw something like that, especially if it was quick. I suppose with the benefit of hindsight you would question why you didn't do something. He didn't approach anyone for help.
Don’t know , it just said he abandoned the bike and made his way on foot the rest of the way.

Reactions: 2
Donal, revealing more, Noah had never been to Cave Hill before, his last Google search was of Cave Hill, around an hour before he set off. So is it possible he got lost? That's why he ended up in the area? Why drop your bag though?

And no offence but no way I'd be letting my child go up cave Hill when he'd never been, just from the point of view I'd be worried they'd fall off 🤦‍♀️

Editing to add: whoever said the friends cancelled, you are right, though Donal saying he doesn't know if noah seen the message or not, what if he did and thought well I'll check out this drain instead, seeing I'm over this way?

Donal, revealing more, Noah had never been to Cave Hill before, his last Google search was of Cave Hill, around an hour before he set off. So is it possible he got lost? That's why he ended up in the area? Why drop your bag though?

And no offence but no way I'd be letting my child go up cave Hill when he'd never been, just from the point of view I'd be worried they'd fall off 🤦‍♀️

Editing to add: whoever said the friends cancelled, you are right, though Donal saying he doesn't know if noah seen the message or not, what if he did and thought well I'll check out this drain instead, seeing I'm over this way?
Why strip naked to do it?

Reactions: 1
Why strip naked to do it?
That's the million dollar question isn't it.
The naked part will always be the most bizarre bit of all of this, if he was fully clothed I think even Fiona would accept he went in on his own.
I mean he was seen removing his own top. It was placed over a wall, then the rest of other walls. I don't know.
---
The naked part will always be the most bizarre bit of all of this, if he was fully clothed I think even Fiona would accept he went in on his own.
I mean he was seen removing his own top. It was placed over a wall, then the rest of other walls. I don't know.
This is on TT by the way.

Reactions: 3
That is curious. Yesterday he said he was a planner. Was he planning to run away and the cave hill search was a planned distraction.
The Donal drip feed is odd, why is he doing that? Is it going to be a nightly thing? Every day more and more?

---

This is on TT by the way.
Was he supposed to be assaulted on the missing CCTV footage?

That is curious. Yesterday he said he was a planner. Was he planning to run away and the cave hill search was a planned distraction.
The Donal drip feed is odd, why is he doing that? Is it going to be a nightly thing? Every day more and more?
He said he had done what most would do search somewhere you hadn't been so therefore Donal said yes some planning. The drip feeding was what I said too, its to boost the pot, he is still remaining very fair, saying basically was the cavehill a lie? Let's break it down, not those exact words but that's the jist.
---
Was he supposed to be assaulted on the missing CCTV footage?
Yes in the city centre wasn't it? There was apparently a witness, Fiona begged them to come forward, not sure if they ever did?
---
Before he went into tigers bay?
Is that the art collage behind then? Where the bag was left?

He said he had done what most would do search somewhere you hadn't been so therefore Donal said yes some planning. The drip feeding was what I said too, its to boost the pot, he is still remaining very fair, saying basically was the cavehill a lie? Let's break it down, not those exact words but that's the jist.
---

Yes in the city centre wasn't it? There was apparently a witness, Fiona begged them to come forward, not sure if they ever did?
But jesus, look at the area he cycled into. Do they have any evidence of an assault, I don't know why I thought that may have happened before the Sunday.

What are the chances of him being assaulted in the city centre and ending up cycling to the exact street of a storm drain he knew nothing about?

Reactions: 7
What are the chances of him being assaulted in the city centre and ending up cycling to the exact street of a storm drain he knew nothing about?
Well one theory could be fear couldn't it. Assaulted, knocked off course, keeps cycling, comes to a housing estate, runs behind and finds somewhere to hide.
It is a stretch like but the whole thing is a stretch.

There's no physical evidence of an assault, or ambush. It's hearsay until someone produces something concrete.

Donal might look at that theory as of yet he hasnt.
But he's drip drip drip.
I don't know if he knows more than he's letting on or wha?

Reactions: 5
If this is true where is that missing footage ( well covered by CCTV) and why the reluctance to show it to the legal team?
Yes very odd, apparently none of the cameras where working, and you know it's funny it's only when you get reminded of the stuff they said like this, you remember why you backed Fiona, cause I struggle to believe the cameras didn't work in a city centre!
I'm not sure they are still pushing for this footage, its the 3am footage I thought they wanted?
---
Well one theory could be fear couldn't it. Assaulted, knocked off course, keeps cycling, comes to a housing estate, runs behind and finds somewhere to hide.
It is a stretch like but the whole thing is a stretch.

There's no physical evidence of an assault, or ambush. It's hearsay until someone produces something concrete.

Donal might look at that theory as of yet he hasnt.
But he's drip drip drip.
I don't know if he knows more than he's letting on or wha?
I had thought this at one point too, maybe didn't want to rap a door but still needed to hide.

Yes very odd, apparently none of the cameras where working, and you know it's funny it's only when you get reminded of the stuff they said like this, you remember why you backed Fiona, cause I struggle to believe the cameras didn't work in a city centre!
I'm not sure they are still pushing for this footage, its the 3am footage I thought they wanted?
---

I had thought this at one point too, maybe didn't want to rap a door but still needed to hide.
Aye, you can turn very quickly with this
The assault thing came from online though didn't it. Then the solicitors gave it credence with their appeal.
But that is a huge stretch of road not to have cctv. I'm rural and there's cctv everywhere.

---

Well maybe one of two ,but surely not everyone ? That’s why the internet is a great reference library 😅

---

Yeah, a naked child probably wouldn't rap a door. Into a housing estate with people around thinking it gave him some protection, maybe he thought they'd hear him shouting if people tried to hurt him.
I think if I was naked and running from people I'd probably do that, hiding, trying not to draw attention to myself but could roar and shout if further danger presented itself.