Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
She'll turn on Donal etc at some point.
A crowd funder to get to the truth but that woman is still sitting on her own spiralling on a Sunday evening. Last weekend he said she'd need support, where is it?
Reflects well on everyone. And yeah everyone is entitled to a voice but personal attacks on a working journalist is a bit wtf. It stinks of bullying, look at the big boy I have in my corner Mandy. Well sorry to tell her but he's going to coin it and outsell her book of pictures. Such a shit show. That poor child.

Reactions: 11

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Now we have Jamie Bryson retweeting commentary from a loyalist troll account 🤢
I don’t know I just feel the whole thing has become so unsavoury. Twitter is a cesspit at the best of times but I feel so uncomfortable about the conversations about a teenage boy’s sexuality, this shouldn’t be played out in public. I don’t think Donal’s intentions are pure but I think Fiona is too far gone now to see it.

Re the psych report, people do realise that the psych was instructed by the PSNI and therefore will present findings to corroborate the PSNIs conclusion of no foul play? That’s literally their job, to trawl through evidence and pick out the parts that serve to confirm the police’s theory. They aren’t paid to be subjective, they’re paid to add weight to the PSNI’s conclusion. The conclusion they arrived at before they’d even performed a PM and therefore were under pressure to prove.

Maybe he was confused about his sexuality but why does that automatically mean he must’ve been suicidal? Christ if anyone was to look at my Google search history they’d probably lock me up 😂 My point is, all of us, every single one of us consume all sorts of material, day in day out and if a psych was to take a deep dive into what we Google, the lyrics of the music we listen to, the subject matter of every tv show we watch, the themes of the books we read then of course they’d find something to support whatever narrative they want to project. That’s something I agree with Donal on but assuming he was suicidal because he was confused is no different than assuming he had future aspirations of being a doctor because he googled Trinity. It’s all speculative and presumptive and everyone can cherry pick the parts that suit them no? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And that’s why I think this will never be “solved”. Donal will expose police failures that will be brushed under the carpet and that’ll be that I think.

Reactions: 10

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Reactions: 10

Wee Nora

VIP Member
This is exactly what I read happened, it started off with a few people asking can we go through the garden to, everyone turning up and trudging through then demanding they get through, que a row. The girl that found his bike did not live in the house he was last seen at, she lived a few doors down, she is the one that gave the interview and was photographed at the drain, as it backs directly onto her house. The house noah was last seen and the drain are a bit away from each other. Say 100m or less

The dropping the stuff just doesn't make sense, he was seen on cctv without his coat and bag far from the street.

The large bruise on his head, who's to say he didn't fall and bang it, then drowned whilst unconscious? You can drowned in an inch or 2 of water, it's all about your lungs filling. There have been many tragic cases, there was one of a toddler who fell onto a covered sandpit, the cover had a collection of rain water on it, in seconds they had went face down and drowned. Ok it still doesn't give answers to the nakedness or the random change in journey but people do need to understand that you don't need an ocean to drowned and it is possible.

Same as the latest thing is, how did the psni know to check the drain? How did they know? Who told them? Who tipped them?

How about the land of the area was searched leaving only the drain as a possibility, it was close to where he was last seen, it was unlocked, if he wasn't on the surrounding land, could he have went in.
Or maybe it is a big cover up and their informer told them.
I hate all the speculation, let's remember what Fiona preaches fact from fiction.
On the contrary Fiona has very openly questioned the bruise on his head but the PM concluded that there was no serious head injury or concussion. Toxicology clear.

No drugs taken
No alcohol taken
No head injury
No foul play 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why are people encouraging this nonsense? Noah died either of suicide or accidentally while suffering a mental health crisis.

There's no mystery about it, no big grand conspiracy theory involving loyalist hit squads and drugs mafia and all that nonsense. Fiona shouldn't be encouraged in her delusions.
---

So someone or other was with family that day and were very taken aback about neighbours shouting about something and then people went down into the drains and something else and then afterwards I heard that some other people moved out to another area of Belfast or was sit Newry golly it's all a big blur.

Gosh, well, that's important evidence right there. I can't believe PSNI haven't looked at this before.
They better call off the inquest then, apparently you have all the information and know what happened. The coroner hasn’t even seen all the evidence, we know from the pre inquest hearing that there’s two pieces of CCTV the PSNI have not disclosed yet. McCrisken has agreed to appoint a jury but sure there’s no need now, case closed. Everyone has their opinions but most people are keeping an open mind until they know all the facts which we don’t have yet.

Reactions: 9

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think that tweet regarding the drugs pushing is bullshit. But its a case of whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Online can be a cruel arena and I don't really buy the victim narrative, her child is the victim. She's either had a long standing issue with alcohol in which case her son was living with that or she developed one as a coping mechanism.
But this cycle of broadcasting her inner monologue and lashing out is not helpful.
I do find it odd that BBC didn't do much investigative journalism but by the same token they can't base it around idiotic facebook theories. Let's be real thats what the army and Fiona are shouting about. That journalists didn't take a deep dive into Sharons fucking dream or that Mary loves Noah like one of her own children.

I'd like to know what happened to Noah for Noah. So he can rest in peace.

Reactions: 9

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Thread on reddit saying it's just trolls, or someone bored.
They also did mention what Nora said about the writing on the walls being a NI thing.
I don't know but I will say its strange this rumour has circulated from the start.
The day after Stephen Lawerence was murdered there was a note left in a phonebox naming his killers. The family were very vocal about the police failures at the time. It took them almost 20 years to convict 2 of the 5 people named, another one of the five died before being brought to justice. So it happens in other places too but it’s always been prominent here.
Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll ever know if there’s any truth in it, the note implies a PSNI cover up so they’re not about to make themselves look incompetent/complicit.

Reactions: 8

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
The army remind me of Jack monroe fans. Jack raised money for various ‘causes’ but gave no transparency and when anyone questioned it they were called haters and those who donated said they didn’t care if she kept the money for herself as she ‘does so much good’.

If I was really cynical I would say a delay in the inquest could be lucrative as that would have the army constantly believing that Noah was being denied justice and continuing to donate.

on the just giving page for the foundation it says they have donated to 19 projects including the search and rescue team. Was there not something about there being no search and rescue team? Theres no more information about what the projects are which is a bit vague!

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
I think Fiona should give social media a rest because she’s not doing herself, or the investigation, any favours. Her behaviour online is becoming more and more erratic.

Shimmering

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said before but could the storm drain have been somewhere to hide drugs or whatever?
---
I was a very secretive teen and got up to all sorts that my parents would never have believed. I snuck out a lot. But I was one of six and my parents were busy with other things.

I was high achieving too and struggled massively with my mental health. My parents, teachers, etc, would never have known as I kept everything hidden, even from friends.

qwerty1996

False accusations via graffiti were also an issue after the Lisa Dorrian murder too. Opposing paramilitaries were spray painting on walls that one another were responsible (probably in the hopes someone would be lifted) but there was no truth it in. So it can and has happened before. Vile if someone is trying to troll the family

BigMavis

VIP Member
I’m assuming she’s been completely abandoned to get on with whatever she’s taking??
Being around someone like this would be incredibly difficult. We have no idea if this behaviour is her normal or if Noah lived with it, and I'm not talking about the possible self medicating.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The families from the Greenvale had to fight to get the way of it, only for eyewitnesses seeing the police there and leaving it wouldn't have been disclosed and sure even then the excuse about their safety was used. They're police officers, trained for difficult tasks. Paramedics were sent into the middle of it.
Fiona doesn't help herself, last night she posted something about "what conspiracy theories?" She said she's never been concerned re those and is Focusing solely on lack of professional standards from various individuals and organisations.
Then I saw her in the middle of a thread nodding along about murder and cover up.
Shes inconsistent and I get it, she's going through the absolute worst that life can ever throw at a person, but there's being your child's voice and there's this. I wish she would listen and stop talking, just for a moment.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
In that other interview she did she said he didn’t have credit on his phone.
based on her timeline he was supposed to phone by 18.30 I think. He didn’t do this so why was it only after 8 she allegedly went looking for him with a friend and then only after half 9 that she reported him missing.
I have a worry that cctv is going to show that she wasn’t actually there- I hope I am wrong but
If my teenage son was supposed to call me at 18.30 and didn’t bother, I’d barely raise an eyebrow tbh. If he hadn’t returned home by 8pm on a long, bright Summer evening would I be concerned enough to go looking for him? Probably not. It would be a couple more hours before I’d feel worried. Does that make me a bad mother?
If anything I’d say she was pretty quick off the mark getting the police involved so I wouldn’t accept that criticism of her at all. I’m also not sure why you think she wasn’t at home, we were in the middle of a hard lockdown at the time.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Not much of a sentence but he’s been exposed as a sectarian and racist thug. And the mental health card gets pulled out. Quelle Surprise!

---
He's also quoting Dame Brenda King and he does have a point, I don't know what the loopholes are but Donal must know of them. I've always said the timing of this is odd, all of this happening After an inquest wouldn't be an issue. How do you have a jury when the independent investigation has had a campaign that has raised significant funds?
Jamie being critical immediately makes me sus because we know he's involved with loyalist paramilitaries and drug gangs that have a huge hold on their communities and the psni involvement with those factions could be described as wanting.
Bryson who charges people for his unqualified legal advice has some neck calling anyone a charlatan 🙈 why is he so invested anyway? Why does he care about Donal McIntyre making a documentary or questioning the circumstances of Noah’s death? Interesting 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
It was said at the very beginning in the early days of the army forming, that he was struggling with his sexuality, this is not news to me, it was amongst comments several times back when people could comment on the original fb group without being beating by blue hearts. ( I think that group closed and the new justice one formed) I'm going to say it's came from parents of boys at the same school. Same as I heard about the spate of suicides in St Malachy’s, that was amongst comments, they where asking why was no one talking/mentioning that fact.
---
I’m confused now….. more so than usual! But I thought she said she was worried about his mental health but now she is saying she isn’t? Is this just a drive to create lots of different theories to show the one theory approach was wrong? Wait til donal finds this thread when he sees all the theories we have had!
Haha I went to search for something on Noah and tattle came up!
---
Elons a prick.
Donal has nothing new on tik tok.
Again, I understand Fionas right and want to push, I support her in that but she's going to need to open her mind a bit, this notion that she won't accept anything other than 3rd party isn't going to go well for her. Donal is highlighting this curious, adventurous, deep thinking boy for a reason.
I came across fionas Instagram, didn't know it existed before, was something highlighted it, some lovely photos on it, she used the same hashtag under Noah in every one, watchthisspace and angel. Seems to me she was definitely living the life she had wanted through him, she was determined to turn him into something, a someone. I'd be interested in a delve into Fiona growing up, relationships etc.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Storm drain footage. It is pretty scary. Even if you aren’t afraid of the dark it would be terrifying! Every time I think something is plausible in this case then I see something else that makes me think wtf

It just doesn’t seem a plausible way to commit suicide, you’d suffer for days sitting in there waiting to die.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Ah, sure people just ignore or make excuses and enable her. I don't understand going for the independent investigation like this. She's attacking them for pretending to know the child. They're investigators and she got them involved....
Unless it's that thing again were all she really wants is for people to affirm her parenting skills and she's not interested in an investigation at all. I hope I'm wrong.
---
I think Fiona should give social media a rest because she’s not doing herself, or the investigation, any favours. Her behaviour online is becoming more and more erratic.
I think the independent investigation has lost credibility and Fiona was partly responsible. But they knew how she operates, she'd already publicly denounced Donal. I wonder how the other professionals feel, is the money worth it, maybe they think their reputations will be untouched because this is NI and nobody takes any interest.
She's not becoming more erratic it's always been like this, she can't post in the Facebook groups without approval and her solicitors have warned her.

Last edited:

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Think we all agree the suicide theory has always been odd, of all the ways to go but Donal saying he was happy and was looking forward to his life ahead, I'm sorry but a lot of people think that of loved ones, there are people who have just got married, had a new baby, got a new job, their whole lives ahead and one day the end it all. No warning signs, so it can't be ruled out.

Does anyone know what type of mental health episode would lead to something like this? Would it be someone bi polar? With mania? I know adhd and bi polar can be misdiagnosed as similar, mistaking hyperactivity for mania and vice versa.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The assault theory is as legitimate as the drugs.
Drugs has only been given serious thought since we learned he left during the night.
I don't think Fiona was leaving the child alone, she cared about him a lot. She may have had issues with alcohol and possibly some complex relationships with her extended family, but thought the world of her son. The only thing I could say on her parenting is possibly her over compensating, it was really important to her that her parenting looked excellent and understandably she wanted the child to have every opportunity to excel.
Those are normal things. Lots of parents in lots of different family situations do that.
The key indicates Noah wasn't letting himself in after school and that she was at home when he returned, I didn't have a house key at that age, if there was nobody at home the key was left under the flower pot.
I think she's a very attentive mother, knew her child very well but adolescence brings secrets to every parent child relationship. I think there may have been some fog about Noahs changing personality, again not that unusual, teens are hard. You drop the ball for a second and any number of issues can arise. It's happened in this house.
It's horrendous that this happened to the child, he should be here today, whatever was going on, stress, drugs, involved with people, an assault, fear, who knows? His life shouldn't have ended in this way. I don't know about Donal, he described him as the poster boy for missing children everywhere. I don't like it.