Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiona is now on tik tok, says she no longer posts to twitter because of the trolls. Donal is still making the investigation which is good, no idea on release but its still going ahead.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really think Tik tok is a great idea.
I personally like TT, I learn a lot from it as its not MSM, I see things from around the world that I wouldn't normally. All I can think is it may get Noahs name further a field, don't think it will change any outcome as in Fiona getting answers.

Reactions: 3
Was she not saying Maria was a liar a few months back? I can’t keep up.
Yeah, but it’s not Maria gave her the info it’s someone used to live in the block of flats, I think she’s just pointing out Maria knows the person in the pic? That’s how I read it anyway.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 3015194
Goodness she’s aged yrs
Didn’t watch it all but has she maybe had dodgy Botox ?

regarding that snap chat video above. Is this guy one of the individuals known to them or the others or someone else just taking the piss?
I think what they need to do after the inquest is just name names if they think something happened. There is something odd about his outside trip the night before-perhaps there are more we don’t know about.
maybe he got himself caught up in something and lost it so they came at him. Because none of this explains why he went that way instead of cavehill. I’m actually surprised a student on the Antrim road didn’t know where cavehill was.

Reactions: 1