Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dante isn’t on the school curriculum is it? That’s not to say he didn’t read it himself but it would be pretty heavy and dull reading for a
14 year old? He wouldn’t have turned 15 until the November so am I right in thinking he was still a KS3 student when he died? If he was reading Dante for pleasure that would be more strange to me than reading Jordan Peterson.

Reactions: 1
Dante isn’t on the school curriculum is it? That’s not to say he didn’t read it himself but it would be pretty heavy and dull reading for a
14 year old? He wouldn’t have turned 15 until the November so am I right in thinking he was still a KS3 student when he died? If he was reading Dante for pleasure that would be more strange to me than reading Jordan Peterson.
It's challenging. There are modern translations which make it more accessible.

Reactions: 3
Presumably his friend was familiar with it too then if they were making jokes about it? Surely someone has asked him? Where is Donal’s information coming from? Police disclosure or somewhere else?

Reactions: 2
Presumably his friend was familiar with it too then if they were making jokes about it? Surely someone has asked him? Where is Donal’s information coming from? Police disclosure or somewhere else?
That's what I said, instead of being so cryptic why don't they just ask his mate. He is bound to know something. Whether it's a joke, a code or just something Noah would have always said.
They talk about transparency but I find its selective on Noahs side too. Just say what you know Donal.

Reactions: 1
I find it distasteful to breadcrumb information like this, there's been enough of that. Make a series, write a book but this is a bit off. Obviously he has investigated several lines of enquiry already so whats the £150k about, delving further with hot shots? It's creating more questions, it's possibly going to upset Fiona and open her up to further speculation and possibly abuse. I've been guilty of really over analysing her relationships. Any wonder with the info that's been released, I love doing that thats why I'm on tattle but this is a really sad situation. He better be in frequent contact with her and be providing her with hands on support because she'll not find it in the army. If this is a money spinner for him he can get in the bin.

Reactions: 5
I find it distasteful to breadcrumb information like this, there's been enough of that. Make a series, write a book but this is a bit off. Obviously he has investigated several lines of enquiry already so whats the £150k about, delving further with hot shots? It's creating more questions, it's possibly going to upset Fiona and open her up to further speculation and possibly abuse. I've been guilty of really over analysing her relationships. Any wonder with the info that's been released, I love doing that thats why I'm on tattle but this is a really sad situation. He better be in frequent contact with her and be providing her with hands on support because she'll not find it in the army. If this is a money spinner for him he can get in the bin.
I feel like he is throwing her under a bus in a way with how he is handling this. I know it may all come good in the end but the info he is releasing is starting to turn the tide, well not the army, they could live stream the cctv and print the PPI and they said it was an edit, but normal folk in the comments are questioning Fiona and Noah now I feel. His constant reference to a mental health episode aswell.

I feel like he is throwing her under a bus in a way with how he is handling this. I know it may all come good in the end but the info he is releasing is starting to turn the tide, well not the army, they could live stream the cctv and print the PPI and they said it was an edit, but normal folk in the comments are questioning Fiona and Noah now I feel. His constant reference to a mental health episode aswell.
Hes a journalist and a good one. He's asking people to read between the lines and I can't understand how Fiona is OK with it. Guessing I'd say she knows what way the inquest will go so exposing some sort of mishandling is a win. It'll not change the outcome but she's bitter about the psni. I suppose doing that through Donal etc will be taken more seriously than her shouting about it on twitter in the early hours.
There's a book and series yes? Donal profits from those, he's not going to put everything online, so I'm not sure how helpful any of this is and he's not part of the investigation or inquest. If Fiona is aware of this and feels its mutually benefits them then its ok I guess.

Replying to your previous comment I don’t think she is involved in crriminality, just maybe isn’t entirely telling everything either. I’m just curious about her cave hill visit as I have never heard that mentioned until the other day- I could be wrong and if so sorry. In the YouTube interview that time she said he always followed instructions to the letter so actually not sending the text as agreed surely would have set alarm bells ringing straight away.

And I think regarding the bias….. I think we all have our own biases. But I did think previously the police had done some sort of cover up to hide an informant, and they may well have but whether I do or don’t have any psni links is not relevant. Ultimately we don’t know.

Replying to your previous comment I don’t think she is involved in crriminality, just maybe isn’t entirely telling everything either. I’m just curious about her cave hill visit as I have never heard that mentioned until the other day- I could be wrong and if so sorry. In the YouTube interview that time she said he always followed instructions to the letter so actually not sending the text as agreed surely would have set alarm bells ringing straight away.

And I think regarding the bias….. I think we all have our own biases. But I did think previously the police had done some sort of cover up to hide an informant, and they may well have but whether I do or don’t have any psni links is not relevant. Ultimately we don’t know.
I think its entirely relevant. Do you want me to list why? Please don't say yes because I can't be I can't be fucked this evening. 🙈

• Haha
I think its entirely relevant. Do you want me to list why? Please don't say yes because I can't be I can't be fucked this evening. 🙈
Lol tempted to say yes but I can’t be fucked either. Let’s just agree to disagree.

Wondering if the police actually fucked up and didn’t interview the friend about the text message?

• Haha
Lol tempted to say yes but I can’t be fucked either. Let’s just agree to disagree.

Wondering if the police actually fucked up and didn’t interview the friend about the text message?
Thanking you. 😂
I think there's a couple of different types of people interested in this who have agendas. Sectarian. Haters and supporters of the psni. Haters of authority. Grief tourists. People who find her parenting aspirational. The people who are attracted to those army groups are loolaa.
I think the police have spoken to the kids and they know nothing, they've probably found all of this very challenging and I mean all of it. If they were my children I wouldn't let them anywhere near this but they can't avoid it, murals and all over the Internet. The trauma would be huge.

Reactions: 6
Thanking you. 😂
I think there's a couple of different types of people interested in this who have agendas. Sectarian. Haters and supporters of the psni. Haters of authority. Grief tourists. People who find her parenting aspirational. The people who are attracted to those army groups are loolaa.
I think the police have spoken to the kids and they know nothing, they've probably found all of this very challenging and I mean all of it. If they were my children I wouldn't let them anywhere near this but they can't avoid it, murals and all over the Internet. The trauma would be huge.
The thing is it could be a combination of all these things. I do have concerns about Donal’s motives and the drip feeding. Particularly as the inquest hasn’t happened yet.
Let’s just hope none of us are unlucky enough to get jury duty any time soon…. We won’t be able to chat tit online if we did!

The thing is it could be a combination of all these things. I do have concerns about Donal’s motives and the drip feeding. Particularly as the inquest hasn’t happened yet.
Let’s just hope none of us are unlucky enough to get jury duty any time soon…. We won’t be able to chat tit online if we did!
I think it would be horrendous to be called for that type of jury. Even more so when its a child.
The fact its happening like that shows the lack of trust. Theres been a total breakdown, Donal does nothing to heal that and everyday he's asking difficult questions of the police. I'm not sure if he just knows his audience or this is real investigative journalism 😳 there'll be something else tomorrow, I find it a bit confusing but I wonder if that's the plan.

Donal says Petersons book is full of Dante references, that might explain the interest. Petersons pr team have never released the messages.
---
Correction, the book itself isn't full of refs. Similar themes. Peterson has referenced Dante in several videos including discussing a complex dream based on his works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Interesting Peterson won't give up the info, I'm sure there must be a loophole? Donal saying psni have tried to retrieve it.

I still don't understand why he is dangling the text message, ask the person who received it ffs, that kid will either say i don't know or yes it's that band or a video game 🙄 so they can rule those in or out. All this what could it mean? What does this tell us? Well is that not your job Donal?

Also his opening is how amazingly intelligent and wonderful Noah was (not arguing about that before anyone comes at me lol) as he must believe its in reference to the poem then goes onto say it could be a video game. Why do they keep pushing the intelligence? So no geniuses are suicidal? Or take drugs? Or get groomed?

Reactions: 4
Interesting Peterson won't give up the info, I'm sure there must be a loophole? Donal saying psni have tried to retrieve it.

I still don't understand why he is dangling the text message, ask the person who received it ffs, that kid will either say i don't know or yes it's that band or a video game 🙄 so they can rule those in or out. All this what could it mean? What does this tell us? Well is that not your job Donal?

Also his opening is how amazingly intelligent and wonderful Noah was (not arguing about that before anyone comes at me lol) as he must believe its in reference to the poem then goes onto say it could be a video game. Why do they keep pushing the intelligence? So no geniuses are suicidal? Or take drugs? Or get groomed?
He's teasing all these questions for the book I think and they'll not be answered in that either, only expanded on. Yes, every video highlights this remarkable and intelligent child but as you say that doesn't leave anyone immune to problems.
Perhaps Peterson doesn't want the negative PR, I believe he's already addressed this, it wasn't him speaking to Noah. If there's an online angle here it drives it home that parents need to be aware what their children are viewing and who they're speaking
to. What are they reading, are they influenced in a negative way from the material. He was attached to the book, carrying it on his person, I find that odd, in communication with the authors PR an hour before he disappeared. I'm sure the book is fine but was it fine for Noah?

Reactions: 6
He's teasing all these questions for the book I think and they'll not be answered in that either, only expanded on. Yes, every video highlights this remarkable and intelligent child but as you say that doesn't leave anyone immune to problems.
Perhaps Peterson doesn't want the negative PR, I believe he's already addressed this, it wasn't him speaking to Noah. If there's an online angle here it drives it home that parents need to be aware what their children are viewing and who they're speaking
to. What are they reading, are they influenced in a negative way from the material. He was attached to the book, carrying it on his person, I find that odd, in communication with the authors PR an hour before he disappeared. I'm sure the book is fine but was it fine for Noah?
No it's definitely to get people talking and donating. I'd say you're right they don't want negative press but I'd be tearing my hair out wanting to know incase he was encouraged into something. I know it's not Peterson himself on the other end but who is his team. I find that odd too, he carried it everywhere, perhaps he just wanted to seem even more intelligent or interesting or rebellious?