Noah Donohoe #2 still no answers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a new thread

Here’s the old one

Reactions: 3
She'll turn on Donal etc at some point.
A crowd funder to get to the truth but that woman is still sitting on her own spiralling on a Sunday evening. Last weekend he said she'd need support, where is it?
Reflects well on everyone. And yeah everyone is entitled to a voice but personal attacks on a working journalist is a bit wtf. It stinks of bullying, look at the big boy I have in my corner Mandy. Well sorry to tell her but he's going to coin it and outsell her book of pictures. Such a tit show. That poor child.

Reactions: 11
So yesterday evening I went to twitter, from the 1st post of Fionas, including the ramble and spelling mistakes, my immediate thought was she's pissed again! But I didn't comment on here as you know it's sad and of course I feel like it's attacking her. But someone needs to have a word with her. Tweet and rehash photos, retell stories but don't publicly attack people, then cry when the same happens to you, and I agree she's going to run to the police?
I said the other day, I've a feeling the cctv was produced as a wake up call to her, she was questioned and it must have been obvious to the police that she hadn't a clue. Should they have withheld it? Probably not but maybe she was in no fit state and it is down as part of the investigation.
---
I also seen that tweet about her using him as a mule, I'd say that's a bit of a stretch, Fiona would earn a reasonable living, coupled with any single parent benefits that she'd be entitled too, school meals etc I doubt she needed to sell drugs and its widely documented in police calls etc her issues with the hostel and the people that hung around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think that tweet regarding the drugs pushing is bullshit. But its a case of whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Online can be a cruel arena and I don't really buy the victim narrative, her child is the victim. She's either had a long standing issue with alcohol in which case her son was living with that or she developed one as a coping mechanism.
But this cycle of broadcasting her inner monologue and lashing out is not helpful.
I do find it odd that BBC didn't do much investigative journalism but by the same token they can't base it around idiotic facebook theories. Let's be real thats what the army and Fiona are shouting about. That journalists didn't take a deep dive into Sharons bleeping dream or that Mary loves Noah like one of her own children.

I'd like to know what happened to Noah for Noah. So he can rest in peace.

Reactions: 9
I've finished the podcast, and had a listen a to a couple of parts again.
We are investigating the investigation, fair enough Donal and probably needed in some aspects, those he has highlighted, dna, the bike. It does make sense that the psni should have bagged stuff properly or yes gone ahead and dna'd them so as to be able to say, yes all that was done, nothing found, rather than no we didn't bother.

1st thing people need to remember especially the army is that an investigation is still and has been ongoing all along, it a case of just waiting for court and to be honest it would have probably been to court and all if Fiona didn't keep intervening wanting more added in.
The most telling thing for me and he said it twice and is that once the day in court comes the psni is going to ambush the case with more evidence. This is not going to pan out well for Fiona, does it seem odd that they had cctv and more than likely more evidence that they haven't shared? Yes to us on tattle but maybe to them it's a normal part of an investigation that will all be heard in court at some point. And how can you talk to a mother who won't accept anything you say? So you leave it to a court.

Donal for me and the interviewer were fair and honest, so Noahs feet and knees were scratched and bloody, so he could have possibly crawled (Donal said) the water at one point was high and tidal. Its the family suggesting county lines no one else and again he was clear about that. He has discussed with Fiona the possibility of a mental health episode. Mentioned the book and the usual lockdown scenario, the high levels of suicide NI experiences.

I predict the outcome won't change, we may or may not hear what evidence the psni brought to court but Donal is clear it will be brought.
Yes transparency is needed and the investigator that worked on the Lawrence case said if you can't disclose something you tell the family you can't at present, could you imagine Fionas reaction to that, it certainly wouldn't be oh OK, I understand, it would be what is being hidden backed by an army.

If Donal shines a light on some shoddy shortcut police work that will be about the hight of it, the PSNI will apologise for their handling of certain things and Fiona will never accept anything bar murder and so it will go on.

I think this insistence that a third party are involved is a red flag for me. I'm not going to get into it but to me it speaks volumes.
I'd need to listen again had it on in the background and was distracted a few times, something was mentioned about a policeman near a drain days before he was found and the explanation for that.
Think Donal is being careful with his words, pointing at the unusual circs and questioning the police handling.
---
I’m sorry but I laughed out loud at ‘Sharon’s bleeping dream’
I know grifty but duck me 😂
Expecting journos to print all sorts of allegations..based on gossip. Sure stick it on prime time television.

Reactions: 2
I've finished the podcast, and had a listen a to a couple of parts again.
We are investigating the investigation, fair enough Donal and probably needed in some aspects, those he has highlighted, dna, the bike. It does make sense that the psni should have bagged stuff properly or yes gone ahead and dna'd them so as to be able to say, yes all that was done, nothing found, rather than no we didn't bother.

1st thing people need to remember especially the army is that an investigation is still and has been ongoing all along, it a case of just waiting for court and to be honest it would have probably been to court and all if Fiona didn't keep intervening wanting more added in.
The most telling thing for me and he said it twice and is that once the day in court comes the psni is going to ambush the case with more evidence. This is not going to pan out well for Fiona, does it seem odd that they had cctv and more than likely more evidence that they haven't shared? Yes to us on tattle but maybe to them it's a normal part of an investigation that will all be heard in court at some point. And how can you talk to a mother who won't accept anything you say? So you leave it to a court.

Donal for me and the interviewer were fair and honest, so Noahs feet and knees were scratched and bloody, so he could have possibly crawled (Donal said) the water at one point was high and tidal. Its the family suggesting county lines no one else and again he was clear about that. He has discussed with Fiona the possibility of a mental health episode. Mentioned the book and the usual lockdown scenario, the high levels of suicide NI experiences.

I predict the outcome won't change, we may or may not hear what evidence the psni brought to court but Donal is clear it will be brought.
Yes transparency is needed and the investigator that worked on the Lawrence case said if you can't disclose something you tell the family you can't at present, could you imagine Fionas reaction to that, it certainly wouldn't be oh OK, I understand, it would be what is being hidden backed by an army.

If Donal shines a light on some shoddy shortcut police work that will be about the hight of it, the PSNI will apologise for their handling of certain things and Fiona will never accept anything bar murder and so it will go on.
Yeah, I think that is the issue. I think even if they suddenly provided cctv of the entire journey showing Noah walking into the storm drain with no outside intervention she probably still won’t accept it as the army are so deranged at this point they would claim it was a deep fake.
I was also thinking around the whole Father’s Day prank thing. What if the reason it didn’t seem odd to these people is maybe he was known in the area, if he was transporting drugs or whatever perhaps he had been in contact with those two lads that were named and been seen with them previously?

It seems like Donal has built trust with Fiona so I think he needs to be suggesting she gets off socials for a bit but then he won’t do that as it would impact the donations
---
I think this insistence that a third party are involved is a red flag for me. I'm not going to get into it but to me it speaks volumes.
I'd need to listen again had it on in the background and was distracted a few times, something was mentioned about a policeman near a drain days before he was found and the explanation for that.
Think Donal is being careful with his words, pointing at the unusual circs and questioning the police handling.
---

Expecting journos to print all sorts of allegations..based on gossip. Sure stick it on prime time television.
Yeah, I think people getting tattoos of blue hearts etc is completely over the top. If it was your own family member then I get it but complete strangers!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I laughed out loud at ‘Sharon’s bleeping dream’
Same 😂
---
---

He said the senior investigating officer was photographed by a long lense from the road, looking into the drain that Noah would be later found near, the psni explanation was at that point he was overseeing and encouraging the officers to keep looking.
Not sure what that will mean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I still think Noah wasn't murdered but either died accidentally or committed suicide while suffering from some type of sudden mental illness. It's understandable that his mum can't or won't face up to it. I agree that speculation that he was running drugs for her is not fair to her.

They should have told her about the trip. Not telling her adds to the narrative that they didn't investigate properly, not collecting dna etc. That was wrong of them and they'll need to explain. They'll also need to explain the leaks as that points to a feeling of defensiveness.
I think they knew he entered the drain quite early in this, possibly days before he was recovered.
Just on the cello thing, I'm from a musical background thats not an instrument which is easily self taught. I question this genius narrative, someone is doing a lot of overcompensating.
I mean he may have been chosen for the orchestra and tuition continued online during lockdown, the online programmes are sans humans. But anyway I just see a mum who was telling everyone her child was super intelligent, I kinda have an aversion to people like that, the kids are rarely ok.
---
I also agree there'll be point scoring during the inquest by the psni. That's beyond unprofessional.
Beyond it. Donal repeats the word ambush, the family will be ambushed at the inquest. It's not fair.
Let them see the information beforehand, why humiliate them. The woman is already destroyed.

Last edited:
They should have told her about the trip. Not telling her adds to the narrative that they didn't investigate properly, not collecting dna etc. That was wrong of them and they'll need to explain. They'll also need to explain the leaks as that points to a feeling of defensiveness.
I think they knew he entered the drain quite early in this, possibly days before he was recovered.
Just on the cello thing, I'm from a musical background thats not an instrument which is easily self taught. I question this genius narrative, someone is doing a lot of overcompensating.
I mean he may have been chosen for the orchestra and tuition continued online during lockdown, the online programmes are sans humans. But anyway I just see a mum who was telling everyone her child was super intelligent, I kinda have an aversion to people like that, the kids are rarely ok.
The leaks, they might have been slightly deliberate, after all they are waiting on their day in court, meanwhile you've blue hearts and Chinese whispers everywhere. Could be slight defensiveness too, in a lot of cases it always seems like absolutely nothing is being done, weeks can go by but it's all happening behind the scenes.

I always feel sorry for gifted people, I worry they have no downtime.
---
Also adding:

In the podcast Donal said the people of Northwood had been extremely accommodating when he was back and forth investigating, they obviously had let him into their gardens out the back of houses, that doesn't sound to me something people living in fear of paramilitaries would do, or people not wanting to help. Or under threat. Suppose they could still do that and say nothing but just something else I picked up on.

Last edited:
So last sighting Sunday places him in an area he could access the drain. Tuesday they've cameras in it.
---
One of Donals angles is no overtime.
They may have known he was underground with the possibility of being alive and didn't do enough.
Think that's interesting. That may account for some of the lack of transparency.

Last edited:
So last sighting Sunday places him in an area he could access the drain. Tuesday they've cameras in it.
---
One of Donals angles is no overtime.
They may have known he was underground with the possibility of being alive and didn't do enough.
Think that's interesting. That may account for some of the lack of transparency.
This makes sense and definitely a possibility and a cover up of that rather than a murder, so we go back round to police failings which is what Donal is hoping to expose and hopefully finally the truth.

This makes sense and definitely a possibility and a cover up of that rather than a murder, so we go back round to police failings which is what Donal is hoping to expose and hopefully finally the truth.
Yes. People reported hearing voices and I'm sure Fiona said screaming or shouting. So its another possibility. Stuck, couldn't get out, tries to find a way out, drowns? Pretty horrible 😕
Possibly under the influence of something and ended up there and then he comes to his senses?
It really does look like police knew, Tuesday ffs. If that's true and they didn't start a massive rescue attempt its a failing.

• Sad
The thing is Fiona seemed to be working quite closely with the police for the first few days and then something changed and it became combative. Could it have been a line of questioning that she didn’t like? Perhaps leading to her feeling attacked or questioned?

and just to reply to the above poster re:speculation about him running drugs…. This came from Fiona posting it on twitter a few weeks ago. Before that comment we were all pretty much on the same page here that he was having an innocent bike ride and was probably ambushed by various people. The thing is that could still be the case and I don’t think we will know properly until the inquest

Donal addresses the police family relationship, he says the police say things could have been better.
They'll probably work on that. Missing teens situation normal all fucked up, they usually turn up with minimal policing. They take the call within minutes they have officers on the look out. Tempo changes by the following day.
Its the climate innit, a legacy of no trust.
Police know he's left the house hours earlier, she isn't aware. I can't for the life of me understand not informing her. You can't blame her for feeling they're holding back because they are. That feeling breeds conspiracy and Fiona who is clearly vulnerable puffs herself with the help of online ghouls to make herself not appear like an insignificant single woman.

That’s strange. Because actually if you are running an independent investigation you want to find the truth…. Why do you need the families permission?
secondly was the whole thing of the Steven Lawrence trial that police didn’t really do a good job and it took the daily Mail of all papers to basically risk potential libel and just come out and name them as n their paper?

Reactions: 6
Well, if they're saying this wasn't planned wouldn't that mean he wasn't meeting anyone or delivering or picking up anything.
A random incident. Mental health episode, medical emergency or under the influence of something.
The suicide theory is weird and always has been. The child was spooked about something. He was running and hiding.
It's all very well Donal speaking but that woman needs someone with her.
---
That’s strange. Because actually if you are running an independent investigation you want to find the truth…. Why do you need the families permission?
secondly was the whole thing of the Steven Lawrence trial that police didn’t really do a good job and it took the daily Mail of all papers to basically risk potential libel and just come out and name them as n their paper?
Because he's writing a book and he's being very careful with her. One wrong word and she blows.