No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that may have been early evening before it got dark, she said she would be in during the day and out at night, she also said she had ordered a muzzle for her.
I don't know about horses but certainly other animals can still get a female pregnant for up to month after castration due to residual sperm still being present

Reactions: 3
Anyone else hoping he'd fly off and castrate himself in the process!??! 😂
Jo yet again making safety a priority for her kid NOT but it's ok everyone because she puts her legs over his so he's "locked in" and couldn't possibly come flying off and land on his unprotected head if she suddenly came to a stop 🙄
And vet Jo clearly didn't learn about hormones, Seven keeps trying to mount Trixie who kicks out at him but Jo says he's just playing.
Jo, castrating an animal doesn't immediately stop the urge to hump, it can take several weeks for hormones to die down.
He also doesn't stop being fertile either for 6 weeks the thick twit

Reactions: 2
I guess that may have been early evening before it got dark, she said she would be in during the day and out at night, she also said she had ordered a muzzle for her.
I don't know about horses but certainly other animals can still get a female pregnant for up to month after castration due to residual sperm still being present
Kath the kash ordered a muzzle don’t you mean? There’s far to much grass there for a morbidly obese pony she needs to be on a bare paddock not lush spring grass.

Reactions: 4
..please share the seads(spelt wrong obv) are landing blaa blaa...God her droning voice ......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"Please share, I was told all about sycamore poisoning a couple of years ago but obviously I know better than everyone else and insisted they were absolutely fine. But do share, not because I give a tit about your horses but because by sharing it will bring more people to my page which means potentially more subscribers.
Honestly guys If by doing this video I save one horse, honestly guys I'm just so lucky I was able to save my own"
*cue hand on heart and fake caring/emotional face*

Attachments

• Sick
She doesn’t give a tit about her own horse she’s not gonna give a tit about anyone’s else’s . She’s only got the horses so she doesn’t have to get off her lazy arss and work like every other normal Person

And riding the quad with lowen and no safety hat she’s obviously not giving a tit about him either it’s .all about the sex pest and getting as much money as she can..

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 so just watched her sycamore video 🤣🤣 if that’s all you got done in a day 😳😕 or was it just the hour you could video some content, ffs 🤦‍♀️ I’ve do ragwort pulling and sycamore collection and done a good few 300L wheelbarrows full but Joe has a tiny box that literally what she pulled up just covered the bottom but of course that would be enough in one day 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Really Kaff? Was it horrible in prison? Did poor Piotr find it difficult?........That's because it's prison you fuckwit! It's meant to be hard, it's a punishment for committing a crime, it's not meant to be a bleeping holiday!
Clearly he's seen you for the pathetic gullible idiot you are and has ramped up the anti to get you to feel sorry for him just like Jo.
He's GUILTY!
He was given a prison sentence because he admitted he was guilty to false imprisonment.
He's NOT innocent, never was never will be, he just got lucky with the other charges because of who his victim was.
He should have been found guilty and should still be rotting in prison now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
There’s one thing being a supporter and enjoying watching (although why you would want to enjoy someone that literally is just after your ££ and doesn’t look after her animals at all, and is a lier and just a nasty person through and through but each to our own ) but to actually being that sad you have to latch onto someone else’s like Kath the cash and Julia to name a few 😵💫😵💫 because you obviously haven’t got one of your own 🥹 just a shame they didn’t pick a better person or role model they are like sheep that have been hypnotised by some begging spell and believe every word that comes out of that horrible mouth of hers wake up because she don’t really give a tit about you, if you stopped sending her the ££ or stuff or visiting to clean her home you would be absolutely useless too her and she would drop you like a stone 🤷‍♀️

just sit back and think when has she ever actually got you anything or visited you 🙄 🙄 or Julia even said a nice word about you ??? See kath the cash is favourite because she wasted money buying her puppy, visits and cleans her crudavan for her!!!!and continues to spend more then you it’s like who can spend more 🤷‍♀️

and Kath even got you to do her begging gofundme page for her sex pest so it looks better and you do what your told 🙄🙄

watch this space because I bet she will take all that cash herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It really is like a competition with them isnt it. Who can impress jo the most. Kath is taking it to a whole new level defending her violent rapist friend who she doesnt even know! Stupid cow thinks it will score her brownie points with jo so keeps telling everyone how amazing he is and how his life has been ruined. She really doesnt give a tit about any of them. Its sad really that grown women are so blinded by a younger con woman who is just out for herself. In one sense i feel sorry for them but then i think well its their own stupid faults she uses them like she does, we know they read tattle so its not like they are totally blind to it. She'll bleed them dry before long but shes sly in the way she does it because 'i never ask for anything' - no just keeps dropping massive duck off hints until someone buys whatever it is she wants or sends her some money. bleeping muppets any of them that continue to fund her lifestyle. Work shy witch ought to go out and get a real job and graft like the rest of us. Freeloading skank.

It really is like a competition with them isnt it. Who can impress jo the most. Kath is taking it to a whole new level defending her violent rapist friend who she doesnt even know! Stupid cow thinks it will score her brownie points with jo so keeps telling everyone how amazing he is and how his life has been ruined. She really doesnt give a tit about any of them. Its sad really that grown women are so blinded by a younger con woman who is just out for herself. In one sense i feel sorry for them but then i think well its their own stupid faults she uses them like she does, we know they read tattle so its not like they are totally blind to it. She'll bleed them dry before long but shes sly in the way she does it because 'i never ask for anything' - no just keeps dropping massive duck off hints until someone buys whatever it is she wants or sends her some money. bleeping muppets any of them that continue to fund her lifestyle. Work shy witch ought to go out and get a real job and graft like the rest of us. Freeloading skank.
That’s exactly the right way to describe her as a con woman. Don’t know why I I didn’t think of it that way before but that is exacerbated she is! As for Kath I have no words! There is clearly something missing there if she can defend a violent criminal just to be liked more by Jo, said con woman, and drive 5 hours each way for the pleasure! If she were my family member I’d be seriously concerned about her.

Reactions: 5
Kaff jumped so far ahead of herself, I think she didn't want anyone else to steal the limelight so rushed to set up a page without even thinking it through properly, people asked several time how to donate but she still hasn't sorted that side out which is ridiculous as that was supposed to be the whole purpose of setting up the page in the first place.
I bet her and Jo panicked and thought if someone else did it they would have no control and we all know how Jo gets when she can't control something!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yes julie wouldn't that be lovely for her. A violent rapist who has used numerous prostitutes over the years without protection. He's also not good enough looking or rich enough for jo to be remotely interested in him sorry to burst your bubble ducky bod but i cant see it happening, she just likes to use him when she needs stuff doing, BUT she IS a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man obvs!

• Haha
Really Kaff? Was it horrible in prison? Did poor Piotr find it difficult?........That's because it's prison you fuckwit! It's meant to be hard, it's a punishment for committing a crime, it's not meant to be a bleeping holiday!
Clearly he's seen you for the pathetic gullible idiot you are and has ramped up the anti to get you to feel sorry for him just like Jo.
He's GUILTY!
He was given a prison sentence because he admitted he was guilty to false imprisonment.
He's NOT innocent, never was never will be, he just got lucky with the other charges because of who his victim was.
He should have been found guilty and should still be rotting in prison now
Kath you are absolutely beyond bleeping unbelievable, do you have a daughter/ granddaughters, if he’d done that to them would you be so forgiving, …don’t answer that love, you are a bleeping disgrace, I’d love to slap some sense into you but I fear you are beyond help….

Yet another bodge job, she said the decking was rotten so it's been removed and wood is too expensive so instead of replacing it she wanted a garden area to sit in. I guess her free wood supply has gone now that her convicted criminal mate has lost that job so she had to come up with an alternative.
Looks bloody dodgy being held up with bricks?!
Says it will be boarded up under the crudavan, she's started painting it as well which seems a bit stupid given that there's clearly more digging etc to do, bet close up its streaky and patchy, just one coat splattered with grit and mud!
At least it's a change from the green she usually chooses for everything I suppose.

Attachments

Omg ....put another horse in stable ffs b4 she gets her leg stuck in pallet..she's so stupid.....makes me soo mad
---
Or section bit off and put 2 in the section......don't separate one fm the herd asking for trouble its a shetty escape artist ffs..thick witch
---
Spose it makes more content for the idiots
---
Spose it makes more content for the idiots

Last edited:
She let her out and went and bought a grazing muzzle instead as it was obvious Trixie was going to hurt herself if she left her in there, she nearly got her leg stuck in the hay net. Obviously she had to moan about buying the muzzle as she'd supposedly already ordered one.

Attachments

• Sad
More content for the morons. Its trixie's antics this time. Not only has she just got rid of her lifelong companion she then shoves her in a stable on her own away from the rest of the herd and expects her to stay there? Poor little mare will be stressed to duck. No wonder she cant catch her. 'Oh ill get jack and she'll follow' *jack promptly fucks off away from her* 🤣 he understood the assignment, she has such a good unbreakable bond with them yet cant even walk up to them in the field without them moving away from her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.